tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I actually like watching GS play. One of the few. With that being said, I think Bogut's a bum and he drags them down (especially defensively).

Enjoy OKC because of Durant. My Pistons are about as bad as it gets when it comes to schizo play and horrific coaching.
    No kidding. Squad is better with Festus down low

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

post some more plays tommorow after games are over and go cuss more people out while playing poker, yet u don't like neg energy? You're another fraud

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    post some more plays tommorow after games are over and go cuss more people out while playing poker, yet u don't like neg energy? You're another fraud
    Genius

Name:  funny-pictures-genius2.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  39.8 KB

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Kiddo you can hate me all you want. Whatever makes you feel better. Funny thing is of all the dozens of posters I've cursed out at the poker tables, you aren't one of them.

We need people like you in these threads. Helps us feel even better about ourselves.

As a gesture of good faith TT...here you go. I like the West and the over in the nba all star game.

First 12