aljosak
    aljosak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

My video about Mayweather! :)

Hello.

I'm new here... just want to show you my new video montage about Mayweather. I was doing it for aroud one week. Hope you like it.

Last edited by aljosak; 02-20-13 at 04:08 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mayan Queen

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10704

Nice Video. I would pay every single SBR point that I have to see him get floored like Pac did
    Points Awarded:

marcoloco gave ballahollic2 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

king of wife beating thugging

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

guy is a dumb cricket

Donald Robertson
    Donald Robertson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

The video is awesome, congrats on a job very well done, aljosak.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Wonder if the guy ever has the balls to fight someone worthy? Would love to see him get his block knocked off.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Lol you better not disrespect him, HE WILL KNOCK YOU THE FUKK OUT!

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by ballahollic2 View Post
    Nice Video. I would pay every single SBR point that I have to see him get floored like Pac did
    Give me some roids and put me in the ring with him, I WOULD KNOCK HIM THE FUKK OUT and turn the lights out on him.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Wonder if the guy ever has the balls to fight someone worthy? Would love to see him get his block knocked off.
    hahaha wow...really guy? define worthy....youd love to see him get his block knocked off and so would millions of others...probably creamed your pants when shane landed a couplle of bombs...only to have to change your drawers(although i doubt you did) and be mired in disappointment when he dominated

nosniboR11
    fu

If I ever see this pos cricket in vegas, I will disrespect him on purpose just to get him to act like an animal.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    If I ever see this pos cricket in vegas, I will disrespect him on purpose just to get him to act like an animal.
    good luck with that...good luck getting by this guy first

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/2524712117/image.jpg

he goes everywhere with floyd

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post

He will work just fine!!

do you think someone is supposed to be scared of him

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

All that money and he can't afford Proactiv...unreal.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Donald Robertson
    Donald Robertson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Give the guy a break, he is a great fighter and who gives a damn how he's like outside the ring ...

ballahollic2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    Give me some roids and put me in the ring with him, I WOULD KNOCK HIM THE FUKK OUT and turn the lights out on him.
    All my points are yours if you somehow make that happen!

ballahollic2
    Update your status

hahaha wow...really guy? define worthy....youd love to see him get his block knocked off and so would millions of others...probably creamed your pants when shane landed a couplle of bombs...only to have to change your drawers(although i doubt you did) and be mired in disappointment when he dominated

He hasn't faced anyone worthy... I am sick of watching him fight guys over the hill or guys that are naturally smaller guys then him coming up in weight to face him. Please name someone who doesn't fit in those 2 criteria's since he fought Castillo. Castillo won that 1st fight also...I'd consider a bunch of names as worthy competitors... Hell i'd even give him slight props if he fought Bradley ( which is a dream fight for Mayweather and a simple win at that) Give the fans Martinez, Alvarez, or Pacquiao. Potentially trout but anyone other then that I don't care to see the fight...What can guerrero bring to the table to make this a fight?

ballahollic2
    Update your status

And with all that being said he probably would still win all those fights....His talent is undeniable but sad to watch a fighter maneuver his way through the sport and ruin it

bobby heenan
    Update your status

And with all that being said he probably would still win all those fights....His talent is undeniable but sad to watch a fighter maneuver his way through the sport and ruin it
    its funny that everyone loves to say floyd picks on "naturally smaller" men....forgetting that he and pac fought at the same weight as teens...they both just grew into bodies....after floyd dismantled jmm all the pactards started claiming jmm couldnt handle coming up that high in weight...that he couldnt be effective at 147....well ill be damned if he didnt prove that one wrong......it was just the number 2 p4p fighter at the time was just plain outclassed.....lets see....floyd beats oscar....beats hatton....beats shane...and then pac follows them all up....lolol....shane was coming off probably one of the most impressive wins of his career and was around the number 3 p4p at the time.....everyone creamed themselves when shane landed a couple of bombs...only to have their dreams shattered

I swear some people wont be happy until floyd goes up and beats andre ward or something....everyone wants him to fight sergio...who is a middleweight....160lbs....

kinda hard to give the fans pacquiao when bob arum wanted nothing to do with the fight...cant force them to fight you....and now who even cares....canelo or trout may get their crack...

some people act as if floyd came into the game as a jr middle and just makes dudes come up to him and chase him

bobby heenan
    Update your status

hey floyd its really cool that you started at 130 and moved your way up....it was really cool that when you wanted a 154 belt you went and beat the actual 154 lb champ instead of fighting margarito at a catchweight for a vacant belt like that guy that everyone said would whoop you did....it was cool how you sent an undefeated champ into the turnbuckle in front a rowdy crowd who was there to root for him.....it was cool how you tested you skills against a top p4p fighter like jmm and just outclassed the penetrate out of him.....it was cool how you beat shane mosley after he came off one of his most impressive wins and was the man at 147.....it was cool how you fought a great fighter like cotto at 154 and cotto gave one of his better performances and you still managed to beat him soundly

but like...could you go fight a middleweight....or maybe andre ward....hey man chad dawson is ripe for the picking right now....and vitali is about to retire....why not vitali? you havent fought anyone worthy of fighting you

bobby heenan
    Update your status

you think a guy like manny pac wasnt maneuvered through the sport? how long did he wait before giving jmm rematches? the guy fights hatton after floyd kod him and juan lazcano nearly knocked him on his home turf....he fights oscar at 147...when was the last time oscar had fought at 147 previously??? the guy fights for a vacant 154 belt at 150 lbs against a guy that really had no business in that fight....and then fights and even more faded shane mosley...more faded than the one people kill floyd for fighting....pacs career was just as carefully guided as anyones once his popularity was discovered...he just did it with more flare and a smile

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Holy shyt, did you just paste a bunch of clips together and put some music on? Is this grade 7 video editing class? Fook son, step your game up.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Good Lord...hopefully he gives you a reach-a-round

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

I think he will get floored next fight

ballahollic2
    Update your status

bobby I don't disagree with u about most of that and I am not saying other guys don't have their careers guided just like Pac did also...But this argument isn't about Pac-man. Cotto was past his prime but I give floyd credit for the cotto fight. Thats the one fight where Floyd stepped out a bit. Cotto may have been slightly over the hill but gave it everything he had and made it a fun fight even if he got dismantled. I thought it was a very high quality fight with a man who naturally was a "bigger" man then floyd and not 100% gone like oscar was.. I am not saying that Floyd isn't the best p4p fighter in the world. Ward potentially can make an argument for that but where you are 100% flawed is trying to give Mayweather credit for beating Hatton, dela hoya, mosley, etc or arguing that he hasn't hand picked really badly. Of course paquiao did the same exact thing....both Arum and Mayweather have helped to ruin the sport.Martinez can make weight at 154, paul williams was a freak of an athlete and could have made weight all over the place. Martinez, Williams, Margarito, Pacquiao, Trout and Alvarez all would have given floyd a fight if the fights were done more in the primes of their careers. Look forward to him hopefully giving trout and alvarez that shot. JMM is a style problem for Manny and a perfect target for Floyd. It is a bit ridiculous to compare fighters like that. With that being said Pacquiao may have been a perfect target for Floyd also but we will never know. Floyd does exactly what u are saying tho...he finds "flaws" in the p4p rankings and exploits them and says he is fighting quality competition. It is just kind of ironic that Floyd literally didn't fight the 6 guys who would have caused him the most problems
    Last edited by ballahollic2; 02-23-13 at 07:48 PM.

ballahollic2
    Update your status

Not to mention him making best friends with Broner just incase Broner is able to move up in weight before Floyd is able to retire. Must have learned not to make enemies like he did with Pac

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

Not to mention him making best friends with Broner just incase Broner is able to move up in weight before Floyd is able to retire. Must have learned not to make enemies like he did with Pac
    Every post you make is more retarded than the one before. Anybody who knows shit about boxing knows Floyd will go down as an all time great. Pacquaio and the other fools you and others have mentioned are nowhere near his level and never were.

Fvk man, Emanuel Steward compared him to Ali and said he just may be the greatest EVER. How stupid are you? Do you know he's the greatest boxer in the Compubox era as far as hitting and not getting hit?

Jetsfan
    Update your status

by the way idiot, u are HIGH if u think Broner would ever agree to fight Floyd.

ballahollic2
    Update your status

Of course broner wouldn't u fuckin retard. I am just stating facts. neither of them wants that fight. Just cause I said Floyd didn't want the fight doesn't mean that Pacquiao, arum, Broner, etc wanted a piece of mayweather either.
    Last edited by ballahollic2; 02-23-13 at 08:44 PM.

ballahollic2
    Update your status

also did u fuckin read what the f i posted? reread what the f I posted idiot. I said he is the best p4p fighter and one of the best fighters ever....He f**** dodged people along the way. Learn to read

ballahollic2
    Update your status

seriously jetsfan u are a retarded individual. Maybe ur trying to just comment on shit to get ur comments total boosted. but don't argue on shit that u didn't read, I think its noteworthy points that he didn't fight probably the 6 guys who would have caused him to have the greatest problems. Would he have beaten them? Probably...Most likely. Although I will always say that Paul Williams would have been the one guy to beat floyd if someone did. Of course then everyone argues that he needs to fight where he should be at 160 and blah blah blah but talk about a potential style mismatch for numerous reasons. I don't blame Floyd for not wanting to participate in that fight. You Mayweather supporters just want to argue everything...He is"one" of the many reasons boxing is a dying sport. Everyone is 2 worried about padding stats, big paychecks, etc to take on everyone. Its not just him that does it but he gets all the notoriety for doing it because he is the best. I am not talking pure skill set. His skils set as an all time great speaks for itself. Can you honestly say his resume contains all the names it should on it as opponents?
    Last edited by ballahollic2; 02-23-13 at 08:55 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

ball....im not going to call names or whatever...i will say this...i strongly disagree with you

how can a guy like floyd, who is one of two mainstream stars of the sport and is making around 30-40 mil, be bad for the sport...i know you think its because now every fighter wants big money for the least amount of risk...but it doesnt work that way for everyone in the sport...you have to achieve that rank and ability....it doesnt work like that for everyone.......you say oscar was 100 percent gone...but at least floyd fought him at 154....the same people saying that were the ones lauding manny for what he did.........what oscar represented to floyd was the ability to crossover into mainstream....and it was the right time....he begged arum for that fight and arum didnt want to do it.....he said it wouldnt sell and hed lose money.....floyd knew that fight would launch him....it was just the right time for it all and for him....

you think paul williams was some big threat....but lets face it...he wouldnt have been...yep hes tall and has long arms...but he never really used that to his advantage....he liked to stand and throw alot of punches.......do you remember watching him fight lara after being knocked out by sergio? a fight which he also lost to just about everyone who saw it....they showed him in the gym and interviewed him...he said he never even watched the ko or the fight....he said why bother its over it just happened and there was nothing he could learn from it.....thats crazy talk....because he never trained to learn defense and nuances....he trained for stamina so he could throw a large volume of punches.......i dont think they even worked on defense in camp with him...seriously....he worked on stamina and offense....a guy like that...floyd would pick him apart.......if floyd had fought margarito and williams and beaten them people would be crying about two more guys he failed to fight....its just how it is....

just because you think a guy like floyd picks his spots carefully doesnt mean every other guy in the sport can and will...hes not bad for boxing nor is it dying because of him...in fact hes injected some life into it....without him what else does it have right now? who is recognizeable to the mainstream??? there are still plenty of guys out there willing to take on challenges and the best....and floyd still has more fights in him....so we may see canelo or trout in the future.....although a trout fight is not a good sell...and at this point there isnt much sense for floyd to take a hard sell on.....

ballahollic2
    Update your status

[QUOTE=bobby heenan;17908126]ball....im not going to call names or whatever...i will say this...i strongly disagree with you

1st off I would like to say that none of that was directed towards you Bobby... I respect your opinion. I just feel like the sport of boxing lives and dies by Floyd right now. Sure for the short time being he is keeping the sport alive and injects something into it. You love him or you hate him. Thats going to sell tickets, sell ppvs and keep the sport abuzz. I just think he has done a really good job along with others ( Arum in a lot of ways is worse) of killing this sport off. Floyd protecting his 0 and Arum protecting his cash cow of what he presumably figured was the end of it by fighting floyd. Boxing has no Heavyweight division to lean on like in the past. The sport of boxing revolved around 2 guys for years. A lot of money has been made by both men by choosing to take easier fights. As far as Williams goes he did lose the Lara fight. Quite decisively, he got hit by the same punch all night over and over but that was a different Williams that night then of the past. Martinez destroyed him wth that 1 shot. He never was the same after that fight. Hate to go there but honestly may have caused some delayed reaction time on his bike for all we know. He couldn't dodge anything that night vs Lara. That was one of the most vicious shots in recent memory Martinez did him with. Williams I believe would have been a problem for Floyd. A 6'1 guy who doesn't necessarily fight up to his height but keeps constant pressure by throwing over 100 punches per round. It is hard to pick a guy apart easily that is bigger then you and constantly applying pressure. Floyd may have been able to do it to him but it would have been a fight I would have loved to see. I think Floyd will pick Martinez apart if they ever fight. Would love to see the fight but Sergio needs to keep those hands up. Floyd may be able to have his way with him unless Martinez can use his size to bully and rough him up a bit. Theres no reason for him to fight trout and I really don't care much about seeing that fight, nor do i love the prospects of a fight vs Bradley. Last thing I want to see is 2 good counter punchers going up against a world class counter puncher. Canelo is the fight I really want to see. I don't think he is ready for a step up like that, I guess we will see how he shows up vs Trout but he would become a man that night vs Floyd. Major props to Floyd if he gives Canelo that shot in Sept. Still would love to see a Pacquiao fight also even if the buzz of it has died and the chances of us ever getting that is close to 0. I feel like he justifies (IMO) his lack of competition by doing stuff like you just said. Sure he takes the Oscar fight at 154 but Oscar honstly was a shot fighter...It is hard to argue that. Ortiz got the pay day of his life because he beat berto? Guerrero gets the pay day of his life cause he beat berto? What have those guys ever done to justifiably earn those bouts other then beating berto....Sugar Shane was a shot fighter, JMM/ hatton were in a matchup nightmare, Credit goes to Floyd for being that great to make them look that bad but that was a disaster matchup for those 2 men. Baldomir was a journeymen who caught a sudden bit of lightening in the bottle later in his career. Gatti was over the hill, Castillo legitimately won the 1st fight. Correles he put a freaking show on against. I know you will disagree but that fight is the 1 fight and for not arguing lets include the Cotto fight that he put his neck on the line. He would put his neck on the line vs Alvarez, PAcquiao and Martinez other then that at this point everyone else is a bit of a waste of time. Bradley and Trout I personally would like to see also but to your point theres no point in taking those fights that are hard sells. Tough to say Guerrero is an easy sell though. He masks the issue of taking lesser competition in this fight by putting alvarez/trout on undercard...boom problem solved. Not only is he a world class fighter but he apparently is a world class manipulator because they will do record numbers on this PPV and his chances of losing are 0%

Jetsfan
    Update your status

i like how 5 of the people u just gave Floyd no credit at all for, Manny later fought as Floyds left overs including one he dominated that Mannys always struggled with and nearly died against, another good COUNTER PUNCHER.

12 Last