Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Attitude in Gambl'in

How much does attitude affect your betting each day? Alot of guys on this forum seem to be really negative while other guys like TT Warrior for example seem to have a great out look each day. I felt myself falling into this trap and a few weeks ago I decided to change my out look not only on gambling but on life in general. Any thoughts on how attitude affects your gambling habits????

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Attitude or mindset is everything.

No where is it more apparent for me than on the golf course. Putting green to be exact. So many times have I studied a putt, practiced my stroke, etc etc and missed wildly. Then there are the other times where I can just walk up to it confidently and put a nice solid stroke on it and it turns out to be gorgeous.

Losing begets more losing. Just coming out of a helluva slump myself.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Sledge, you're good peoples, but tt has serious medical issues in his head. If we all had IQs of 65 we'd think everyday was new and exciting.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I'll be able to answer this question for you in a few days. Absolutely barreled in from the bad breaks I've gotten this month. Really making me reconsider why the fukk I ever started gambling in the first place.

When I'm winning I make bad bets, when losing I hold off and re-evaluate as to not chase. Haven't hit this low gambling before, so I guess it'll be a learning moment.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Sledge, you're good peoples, but tt has serious medical issues in his head. If we all had IQs of 65 we'd think everyday was new and exciting.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Attitude or mindset is everything.

No where is it more apparent for me than on the golf course. Putting green to be exact. So many times have I studied a putt, practiced my stroke, etc etc and missed wildly. Then there are the other times where I can just walk up to it confidently and put a nice solid stroke on it and it turns out to be gorgeous.

Losing begets more losing. Just coming out of a helluva slump myself.
    We must have picked two of the most mentally frustrating hobbies you can find. I still haven't been able to figure out why that happens. I've fully committed to the just trust it and putt mindset, and it didn't make a difference. Yet anytime I say fuk it, I'll roll in that 8ft putt.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I always get livid.