Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Look at one the e-mails we've exchanged in front of the whole e-mail list. She made remarks/questions and I did my best to give her good passive-aggressive answers lol.

Seriously?
    Yes, seriously.

How many catchers do you have? If u deem her unfit to play anything except outfield, she will be withdrawn.
    Right now only one, I don't know how many more will want to try out for it.
    I wouldn't jump the gun and assume she won't be able to play anything but outfield, she's better than that. Please give her some credit.

This isn't select ball.
    I am perfectly aware that this isn't select ball.

You are going way overboard with 10U league ball...
    I'm sorry that you feel that I'm going way overboard, I don't think I am.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

If she ever replies to all again. Ignore it. Just shoot her an email back saying that you won't talk in front of everyone else. You seem to have a good grasp on what it takes to do this, just trust your gut.

Best of luck.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    i hope that mother fukker lives cleaner than you cuser
    Cuse4tw is the smart one, I'm the fck up of the family.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    Look at one the e-mails we've exchanged in front of the whole e-mail list. She made remarks/questions and I did my best to give her good passive-aggressive answers lol.

Seriously?
    Yes, seriously.

How many catchers do you have? If u deem her unfit to play anything except outfield, she will be withdrawn.
    Right now only one, I don't know how many more will want to try out for it.
    I wouldn't jump the gun and assume she won't be able to play anything but outfield, she's better than that. Please give her some credit.

This isn't select ball.
    I am perfectly aware that this isn't select ball.

You are going way overboard with 10U league ball...
    I'm sorry that you feel that I'm going way overboard, I don't think I am.
    looks like you have an out gueye....then again youd have to go get your own catchers gear if you went this route

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Houston, Texas bro.
    Shit cheme, parents down here don't fukk around. Used to ref some high school soccer for Cy-fair/Klein/Tomball/Aldine/Conroe. Parent's are like fukking monsters. Even down to the U-8 rec shit they think it's the world fukking cup.

Cheme82

The reason I didn't have my equipment bag is that I was working when they were handing it out. But I got it yesterday after she tripped about it.

Funny thing today is that between innings her daughter had been in base when we got the 6th. run of the inning which is the max so we have to switch and obviously she wasn't ready with all her gear so I walk into the dugout and she's starting to put her shin guards on and I ask for her catcher's mitt to go warm up the pitcher while she finished and she's like "I don't like other people using my stuff." and her mom was right behind the fenced dugout and as soon as she said that I said ok and got someone else's glove and went outside but I was still able to hear her mom telling her how it was ok to let me use it. I was thinking to myself, "Lady, you don't raise selfish children and then try to switch the brattiness off whenever. Poor girl is confused by her mom who goes on a tirade about her catcher's gear and how nobody else should use it to me in front of the other parents and players, and then expects her to say 'Yes coach, no problem' when I ask for her glove. She's doing what you taught her, see how embarrassing it looks when you look at someone acting that way? And she's 10".

Kids start looking at what we do more than at what we say way earlier than people think.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Sounds like you're doing a great job cheme. One thing we do here is have a bench parent or coach that makes sure the catcher for the next inning gets geared up. If you are close to the max runs or have 2 outs and she is on base, we sub her off the bases to not have delays

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Cheme, do you need a weight training/diet coach...

I have kid-friendly testosterone flinstone chewables...

I can guarantee you that your triples/HRs will quadruple with my help...

Think about it.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13781

Coach- Talk with her one on one and tell her basically, "I will coach you do do the cheering." If that does not does not do it, ask her to become a coach next year on her own team and she can run the team as she see it but for this year you are calling the shots. I see lots of craziness in girls softball and some of the parents treat their kids like MLB/NBA stars.
    Don't get physical with her or you can be banned from all softball organizations.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by RITZ View Post
    Coach- Talk with her one on one and tell her basically, "I will coach you do do the cheering." If that does not does not do it, ask her to become a coach next year on her own team and she can run the team as she see it but for this year you are calling the shots. I see lots of craziness in girls softball and some of the parents treat their kids like MLB/NBA stars.
    Don't get physical with her or you can be banned from all softball organizations.
    i really don't think this kind of attitude will be helpful. it's like teachers that say "i'll teach your kid however i damn well please" rather than realizing it's the person's child and you have a responsibility as a teacher or coach to actually listen to and respect the parents (even if they're crazy).

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13781

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i really don't think this kind of attitude will be helpful. it's like teachers that say "i'll teach your kid however i damn well please" rather than realizing it's the person's child and you have a responsibility as a teacher or coach to actually listen to and respect the parents (even if they're crazy).
    Mike there is a huge obvious difference with a distinction between volunteer coaching and school teachers while both are teaching the volunteer position does not have to take crap from someone. School teachers of course can't be that upfront though I'm sure some would like to be!

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    no kid should ride the bench the whole season and yes that is much to young of an age to make a huge deal of winning every game. IMO though America seems to worried about everything being fair that we are not preparing the youth for the real world, its cruel and rough. At that age though I think most leagues have certain rules and rotations that make everyone get a chance.
    Fairness and equality....Leftism at its finest. Last time i checked life wasnt fair. good people die. bad people live. Some have, some have not. Just the way life is. americans by in large are jellyfish. spineless pussies IMO.

Sdotbold
    Update your status

I dont really know about 8 yr old sports but i coach older kids. i will play the kids who show up and work hard. i have a kid who is the most talented kid but he doesnt show up to school or practice with no real reasons and expects to play in the game. I will not play him over kids who have shown up and work hard. We arent doing him any favors for real life by letting him play. it sets a bad example for the kids who do show up also.

Cheme82

I thinks she's calming down. The good thing with crazy parents is that if they're on your side they'll do anything for you. So if I get pissed at home and need a BJ with short notice or need another parent whacked then she's my lady. Lmfao!

Sdotbold
    Update your status

Cheme I got one that is nuts with nice fake . I don't think I could do it tho. The baggage is just way too much with her. Always thinks the her kids have catastrophic injuries when it's little sprain. Just pulls shit off web md.

Cheme82

Yeah I was joking, messing with crazy bitches is a no-no. Sometimes they don't seem crazy until after the fact. Some people hide their madness very well.

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I would pull her to the side and let her know that if she continues to act up, you will have to pull out your belt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheme82

We won our first regular season game 12-1 last night. She's getting better by the day. Winning cures everything at any level.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

We won our first regular season game 12-1 last night. She's getting better by the day. Winning cures everything at any level.
    nice Cheme hope it all works out.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Cheme-

Lets set up a 3 game series between our girls' teams. Winner take all.....

Lets do this, homie. Get some.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Cheme-

Lets set up a 3 game series between our girls' teams. Winner take all.....

Lets do this, homie. Get some.
    odds please

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    odds please
    cheme's team -1000
    opie's team +800

max bet $500

opie1988

cheme's team -1000
    opie's team +800

max bet $500
    You're out of your g*ddam mind.

Oh....and Avril is a skank.

Reported.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

milwaukee mike

Reported.
    isn't cheme's team full of 9 year olds and yours full of 6 year olds? what would you set the line at

opie1988

isn't cheme's team full of 9 year olds and yours full of 6 year olds? what would you set the line at
    Uhhh.....our team consists of 8 & 9 year olds and one fukkin 5 year old phenom!!

Lets get it, haters. I'll do whatever the fukk it takes to make this game happen.

I'll take +800 for the MAX, motherfukker!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

milwaukee mike

Uhhh.....our team consists of 8 & 9 year olds and one fukkin 5 year old phenom!!

Lets get it, haters. I'll do whatever the fukk it takes to make this game happen.

I'll take +800 for the MAX, motherfukker!!
    with this new information my line is OFF THE BOARD

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26713

look do what you think is best for your team. i coach 6th grade boys basketball ive been with the same kids since 3rd grade. before the season starts have a parents meeting. when i first got these kids i told the parents they are going to work it will pay off in the long term they might complain coach makes us work hard or run a lot but let me do my job and coach them, sure enough every year the kids got better they have learned about being a team, the ups and downs of life because i relate things to real life whether in practice or a game. i made them get their asses kicked in summer league by playing them up a grade. parents complained about that. this year they are 12-0. i have made it known this is the playoffs and everyone will not play as much as they did during the season because i have an obligation to the team to put them in a position win the championship. one parent made a comment and my only response was do you want your kid to be in a position to miss a lay up or make a mistake defensively and have us lose by a point and have the other kids season lost because he doesnt deserve to be in the game? ok coach i see your point and that was that. be straight up with your kids and parents. sometimes you will have to cut a kid because of the parent. you coach girls so it is a very rough situation girls are very different than boys.

you are doing a great thing by coaching these children and you will make a difference in their lives no matter how much of a pain in the ass a parent is. winning cures all is right but you really should talk to that parent since things are better now. just let her know that you really didnt appreciate the reply all emails and if she has any issues to please call you directly.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Reported.
    Milwaukee, are you going to let this hippopotamus talk to your lady like that????

good_money
    good_money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 69

Im hurtin i could u use the cash. put me down on opies team +800

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by good_money View Post
    Im hurtin i could u use the cash. put me down on opies team +800
    Fukk yeah, pal. Free money.

I'm gonna own Milwaukee Mike's ass after this debacle.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Fukk yeah, pal. Free money.

I'm gonna owe Milwaukee Mike a piece of ass after this debacle.
    fixed it

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

^^^^^

I'll take Opie's squad as long as he brings his secret weapon

Mayan in a wig pulling a Danny Almonte.

Mayan Queen
    Mayan Queen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

I'd respond to her emails that are relevant to the development of the team. Keep them short and sweet. You have to strike a balance of showing you are taking her concerns into consideration and not ignoring her while simultaneously not allowing her to take control or ruin it for everybody. I don't envy the position your in though I do admire your willingness to be involved in your children's lives. Good Luck!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Mayan Queen View Post
    I'd respond to her emails that are relevant to the development of the team. Keep them short and sweet. You have to strike a balance of showing you are taking her concerns into consideration and not ignoring her while simultaneously not allowing her to take control or ruin it for everybody. I don't envy the position your in though I do admire your willingness to be involved in your children's lives. Good Luck!

Love your handle bud.. King Mayan the queer midget..

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by Mayan Queen View Post
    Kinger's wife???

identify yourself ghost!

First 1234 Last