jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

hey mike, how's everything, good I hope...people like this tool Opie make me want to vomit..sounds like he is one of "those" parents. Fukkin Fool...

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

Opie's comments are pathetic but on a lighter note, it's good to see that his 5 year old girl picked up some traits from mom's side of the family.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by MMAchicka View Post
    Aren't we the lucky ones... Being in a profession where most think their children could do no wrong and are the best at everything? Ask her questions... Make her feel like she's been heard. Ex: what is the challenge? What do you feel your child needs? How can I help with that? Always bring it back to the child not the adult. If you want more info ask her Tell me more about that. What I hear you saying is... Is that right? Also let her know that you want to respect her but you expect the same, so that means talking and discussing not yelling in public or via email. I often say respect is a two way street not a one way! Good luck pal!
    MMAChicka in the HOUSE!!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Aren't we the lucky ones... Being in a profession where most think their children could do no wrong and are the best at everything? Ask her questions... Make her feel like she's been heard. Ex: what is the challenge? What do you feel your child needs? How can I help with that? Always bring it back to the child not the adult. If you want more info ask her Tell me more about that. What I hear you saying is... Is that right? Also let her know that you want to respect her but you expect the same, so that means talking and discussing not yelling in public or via email. I often say respect is a two way street not a one way! Good luck pal!
    good post

tell me more about this two-way and one-way action, any possibility of 3-way? (and not including bigday or mrs milw)

GP
    GP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Salon this chit!

Next time, hand over the clipboard and visor to her and say I quit.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by jeffksu View Post
    hey mike, how's everything, good I hope...people like this tool Opie make me want to vomit..sounds like he is one of "those" parents. Fukkin Fool...
    his online persona is much different than he is in person.

everything is good, how are you doing jeff? you live in vegas right? do you see any sbr posters other than mario? other than jakepeavy i'm not sure which other posters live there (i'm jealous!)

MMAchicka
    MMAchicka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    good post

tell me more about this two-way and one-way action, any possibility of 3-way? (and not including bigday or mrs milw)
    I gave it to BigDay so good last night he'll be sore for a week. So we are safe of him in any of the action.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Unreal. MODS!! Ban MMAChicka!!

milwaukee mike

I gave it to BigDay so good last night he'll be sore for a week. So we are safe of him in any of the action.

jeffksu

yes, I've lived in Vegas since '97...it's all good...-FH- has blessed us all by moving back out here..rarely see him as he lives in Henderson and I live in the northwest part of Vegas...I work with Mario so I see him M-F...and some weekends...get moved out here...

milwaukee mike

yes, I've lived in Vegas since '97...it's all good...-FH- has blessed us all by moving back out here..rarely see him as he lives in Henderson and I live in the northwest part of Vegas...I work with Mario so I see him M-F...and some weekends...get moved out here...
    4 year plan my friend, trying to wind down my cpa business
    mrs would rather not move, all her family is here, only arguments we have had in 20 years are about moving

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

who the penetrate is this opie1988... Sure your 5 year old is better than 8 and 9 year old kids...just like your better than every poster here...if you repeat it long enough it becomes you and all of a sudden, hey I'm better than everyone including GOD...

what a fuckin tool and dipshit...
    Uhhhh......she's not just better, pal, but WAY FUKKIN BETTER!! HAHAHAHA!! ITS SO AWESOME!!!

Now as far as all this "I'm better than God" deal, not sure what that's all about. I mean, I don't think I'm better than God. Now if God had a young girl playing softball......well than, let's just suit them up and see once and for all who's better. You know what I'm saying??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Opie's comments are pathetic but on a lighter note, it's good to see that his 5 year old girl picked up some traits from mom's side of the family.
    thank god the lil girl didn't get her clumsy, stumbling, un-athletic, dads genes...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    Ok so I coach my daughter's 10-u softball team and there is this bitch lady who is the mother of one of my players that is fuking insane. The bitch sends me e-mails to bitch me out (and she presses reply all so everyone reads them). And today she bitched me out in front of other parents and players.

So far I have handled that shit like a baws and kept my cool but I'm afraid one of these days she's gonna catch me in a bad mood and I'm gonna get my daughter's DeMarini and beat her senseless with it.

Any advice?
    Use earplugs when you coach.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    thank god the lil girl didn't get her clumsy, stumbling, un-athletic, dads genes...

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

opie1988

Good things.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Give her whatever she wants, let her daughter try to be the star and fail. Maybe she'll shut up.

In reality, I have no idea, wouldn't be kind to embarrass a 10 year old.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

ill tell you what....id get out of coaching the boys as soon as he gets a little older.

boys parents are an absolute trip....thinking their sons should be pitching and batting cleanup...those parents will make u go ape shit

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

two cusers?

jeffksu

NO...I AM NOT HEARING YOU....can you tell us once again how good your family is compared to the others....

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Look obama said it "no child left behind" even if they suck at everything.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Look obama said it "no child left behind" even if they suck at everything.

Exactly right. I, for one, refuse to stand here and champion mediocrity. If it wasn't about winning.....then why is there a scoreboard?

Remember......Winning builds character too!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Exactly right. I, for one, refuse to stand here and champion mediocrity. If it wasn't about winning.....then why is there a scoreboard?

Remember......Winning builds character too!
    agree and also if we dont prepare the kids for the real world they are in for a shock when they dont get into the college they want or the job they want. Just showing up doesnt mean that you are in, but right now we are teaching that show up try hard and even if you are mediocre or suck you got it, thats not the real world.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    agree and also if we dont prepare the kids for the real world they are in for a shock when they dont get into the college they want or the job they want. Just showing up doesnt mean that you are in, but right now we are teaching that show up try hard and even if you are mediocre or suck you got it, thats not the real world.
    There's a fine balance here. I've had coaches on both ends growing up. One coach who literally rotated every kid equally at every position, so we sucked and it really wasn't fun.

I also had the coach who stacked our team cause he was the head of the park district, and would play me and 2 other kids at pitcher, shortstop, and first base all game 2 innings each (max allowed by league) and other kids got so mad and jealous that it wasn't fun for us.
    Your best players should get a bit of preferential treatment (starting at 7-8 years old or so) and obviously it increases as time goes on, but before that it should just be for the fun of it.

A 7 year old doesn't have to be GOOD to participate, and your a jerk if you think he does. He's seven, its not like he is going to ride the bench for a season, then say dad, I really want to get better and work hard at baseball next year, come the fuk on.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

you got a buddy from out of town you can hook her up with? if shes getting laid she will chill.

gl, man. thats drama.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    There's a fine balance here. I've had coaches on both ends growing up. One coach who literally rotated every kid equally at every position, so we sucked and it really wasn't fun.

I also had the coach who stacked our team cause he was the head of the park district, and would play me and 2 other kids at pitcher, shortstop, and first base all game 2 innings each (max allowed by league) and other kids got so mad and jealous that it wasn't fun for us.
    Your best players should get a bit of preferential treatment (starting at 7-8 years old or so) and obviously it increases as time goes on, but before that it should just be for the fun of it.

A 7 year old doesn't have to be GOOD to participate, and your a jerk if you think he does. He's seven, its not like he is going to ride the bench for a season, then say dad, I really want to get better and work hard at baseball next year, come the fuk on.
    no kid should ride the bench the whole season and yes that is much to young of an age to make a huge deal of winning every game. IMO though America seems to worried about everything being fair that we are not preparing the youth for the real world, its cruel and rough. At that age though I think most leagues have certain rules and rotations that make everyone get a chance.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

trade her daugheter , for a player to be name later

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Honestly. At a certain age you will find out if you suck at a sport. Even if you LOVE it...

My brother loved hockey. But the shrimp was 102 lbs playing against 160lbers. His nickname was timex. Took a lickin but kept on tickin. Lol

Then I as a brother told him as aggressive as you are, you would absolutely destroy kids your own size. Try wrestling. He left the state of ND with one of the most decorated records. Went on to be a 2 time AllAmerican at the Collegate level.

As parents I think it is important to introduce as many activities as possible. And find a niche for our children to find their own sense of success. The feeling of success is amazing and that is what we all should strive for. Find your children something to be successful in. Doesn't have to be sports.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    two cusers?
    always has been

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    always has been
    i hope that mother fukker lives cleaner than you cuser

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Roofy her and steal her kidney. Classic move that will let her know what's up.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Honestly. At a certain age you will find out if you suck at a sport. Even if you LOVE it...

My brother loved hockey. But the shrimp was 102 lbs playing against 160lbers. His nickname was timex. Took a lickin but kept on tickin. Lol

Then I as a brother told him as aggressive as you are, you would absolutely destroy kids your own size. Try wrestling. He left the state of ND with one of the most decorated records. Went on to be a 2 time AllAmerican at the Collegate level.

As parents I think it is important to introduce as many activities as possible. And find a niche for our children to find their own sense of success. The feeling of success is amazing and that is what we all should strive for. Find your children something to be successful in. Doesn't have to be sports.
    Absolutely. Losing, sucking, and dragging your team down only teaches you how to lose, suck, and drag people down. It's ok at the age of 5, but at 10 and up it's quite frustrating to the other kids and parents, my 11yo's team would've won the basketball championship yesterday but they have a kid who is less than worthless on the team, and they have to play everyone at least 1/2 the time.

So it's a good lesson, it's a team sport and life is often affected by people and things beyond your control.

Also i told him some days you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant which made him laugh. He has a great attitude, which is reflective of having good-natured, laid back parents.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!

tell her that her 10 year old fat cartman looking like daughter is not the next Jenny Finch and she needs to shut the fukk up

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Thanks guys, some good advice. The reason I had the tryouts for positions is because although I know who can play where and who can't, I wanted to give every girl the opportunity to try to play a position and then have everyone see wether or not they were qualified to play it. Instead of my opinion, I wanted to have some hard evidence that everyone saw that some girls just can't play certain positions.

I rotate my 2 bench players every inning, and continue in the next game until I have benched everyone one inning and then start again. I also rotate positions, if I have 5 girls that can play second base, I make sure they all get to play at least an inning (once again, I use more than one game for this rotation since most games are 3 innings only.) I also have 3 batting orders that I alternate through to make sure that all girls bat towards the top, middle, and bottom of the lineup. I try to be a good blend of fairness and also try to win. I believe I'm pretty fair but then again only a douche bag would be unfair on purpose.

Anyway, we played the opening day tournament this weekend and even though I rotated everyone in the matter I have described, we won that shit! I guess being in a championship team will also work to get her off my back no?
    Last edited by Cheme82; 02-17-13 at 06:23 PM.

First 1234 Last