Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I dont think anyone like Austin, Rock or Flair will ever grace pro wrestling again.

These guys are from a different time with a different mentality towards the business. These guys from today are just plain penetrating boring and one good guy isnt gonna save this freakin' business.

Vince should've never ever given the green light to boost Cena for the next 10 years. Never ever!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

i havent watched Rassling in a while. I was sure Lesnsr would face Taker at Mania to try to end the streak. Is there a reason this isn't happening?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i havent watched Rassling in a while. I was sure Lesnsr would face Taker at Mania to try to end the streak. Is there a reason this isn't happening?
    Most likely because they appear to have signed him to a new deal and dont want to beat him.

layout4payout
    layout4payout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

i wish you could bet on raw matches that were announced a week ahead. just so much more entertaining to watch with the greed factor. wonder if we're gonna get taker vs punk at mania.

Sacrelicious

Taker might not go this year. Which would be a shame, as it would be literally the only reason to watch.

layout4payout
    layout4payout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Taker might not go this year. Which would be a shame, as it would be literally the only reason to watch.
    i think if he does, he'd have to show up next week. i mean he'd still have over a month to build the match up. holy shit at that move by rollins. looked fuckin sweet.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

A wrestlemania without the defense of the streak automatically makes any card they put together mediocre.

And time is running out for his return. He came immediately after the royal rumble last year and right after EC two years ago. This is def cause for concern.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Free money at $20.00 limits and -1000/-2000 odds... You guys are straight up player$$$ let me tell ya! Regular sharks.
    You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

Tell me more about how you are going to make a living gambling on fake/predetermined-entertainment.... I get it, you can beat it and win $20.00. Assuming you have 10 different accounts online, and you maxi-pad every sure bet to profit a whooping $100.00 total... There is no real $$$ betting on fake ass rassling... And if so, please do enlighten me...

MD

Tell me more about how you are going to make a living gambling on fake/predetermined-entertainment.... I get it, you can beat it and win $20.00. Assuming you have 10 different accounts online, and you maxi-pad every sure bet to profit a whooping $100.00 total... There is no real $$$ betting on fake ass rassling... And if so, please do enlighten me...
    See my previous post.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's one of the easiest "sports" to beat in the world. Us fools and our free money.

This is your previous post in this thread... Very eye opening indeed...

MD

This is your previous post in this thread... Very eye opening indeed...
    Uh, no champ, this was my previous post in the thread at the time.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

idk its not life changing money obviously but if u hit an opener good before things begin getting leaked u can make a decent amount of money.

swagger to win the chamber was a big underdog before he became the favorite....same with the shield.

so if you put 50 on both of those you wouldve walked away with close to 500 bucks....these PPVs happen once a month....i realize its not life changing money but id say winning a nickel on something you usually wouldnt win a nickel on is a pretty good deal

Sacrelicious

Swagger got arrested for a DUI.

orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

And he has the gall and nerve to say he is going to take back America from the Mexicans when he puts people at risk with his drunken driving

Sacrelicious

It was weed, not booze.

Sacrelicious

Still...

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    I dont think anyone like Austin, Rock or Flair will ever grace pro wrestling again.

These guys are from a different time with a different mentality towards the business. These guys from today are just plain penetrating boring and one good guy isnt gonna save this freakin' business.

Vince should've never ever given the green light to boost Cena for the next 10 years. Never ever!
    Biggest mistake he's made, even bigger than the Cena push, was letting Angle leave for TNA. Guy had every single thing you could as for in a professional wrestler, there's not a dollar amount that shouldn't have been matched or then some.

First ... 2345