raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

SBR brass- This guy needs some help although I'm not sure what he is asking.

sport
    'm a disabled person and I have a request. trying reach SBR forum Admins dose anyone know anyone their been trying to fix an account matter to get in their forum really need anyone here to give me a name to contact please
    Here is my issue sorry for typing not a a great typer I am a a disabled person who signed up to Sbr Sports Gambling Forum .I made sportman handles names to sign up other disabled people I made, 0 through 19 sportman usernames I was told IP address one account for household which I was sorry for try to get someone at SBR to let me have postiing priveleges got ten different people one gave me one account then one person banned the account right now where I stand is I can loggin with sportman12 just need need access to the forum please I need someone here who knows someone at SBR who to contact would be very greatful
    what is the significance of being disabled is becuse sometimes I type wrong I typed sportman15 should be sportman12 what is secure more betpoints I just used the forum before please tell me want to ge back in SBR forum I can loggin with sportman12 just need need access to the forum please I need someone here who knows someone at SBR who to contact would be very greatful
    Because I made sportman handles names to sign up for other disabled people I made, 0 through 19 sportman usernames I was told IP address one account for household which I was sorry for I ask for sportman12 I typed sportman15 should be sportman12 when ask for acoount was given sportman15 someone banned me now I see can loggin to sportman12 I can loggin with sportman12 just need need access to the forum please I need someone here who knows someone at SBR who to contact would be very greatful

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I think he is saying he has two accounts, one called sportman12 and the other sportman15. he couldnt login to sportman12 so he created sportman15 which was then cancelled because it had the same IP address? He can't login with either account.
    He is trying to login with either account.....thats what I got out of it.