Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5362

Fantasy Baseball Season League - Question

Boys,

I wish Draftkings or some of the other daily/weekly league sites offered season long fantasy baseball leagues but they don't even though I believe that would distinguish them from the competition and attract players to their site that they would never get.

That being said, I love the layout for CBS but their rake is ridiculous. They take about a 35% cut. I tried Masters last year and it was sensory overload and they sub it out to rotomasters. I prefer head to head but they just had the Rotisserie so it was a waste of money for me and I didn't care for their layout.

Anyone out there have a season long head-to-head site they like with a reasonable rake?

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I thought there was a daily fantasy sports site that did offer season long fantasy contests.

Swinging Johnson

Im all ears

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

I'd like to hear of them

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

These site will begin to start having season long leagues. Start sending them emails and requesting.

Swinging Johnson

they don't want to listen. Their theory is that people play only season long and not play the daily and weekly which is ridiculous because people who like to do that will play anyway and the people that play season long might play daily and weeklies. They've got it ass backwards but when you have a bunch of 20 somethings running a website they don't see this. But someone will and they will have a severe competitive advantage.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

they do offer season long

at least at draftday and dailyjoust, but not up yet on most sites

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

1 word from me and whatever site u want will have it, just let me know. i get things done

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    1 word from me and whatever site u want will have it, just let me know. i get things done
    TT..youre awesome man. Screw Opie....dont tell him I said that.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

absol.correct swingin j./i play lots of dfs. sites incl. draftkings as you say run by a bunch of 20 somethings listen swingin go to rotogrinders.com register and post your thoughts on this dfaftkings reps. will answer im going there now gl now