DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

V-Day college hoops picks - 2 games

All I post about is NCAA hoops bets, and realistically it's the only sport I excel at in betting. Tonight I got my eye on two games: Arizona @ Colorado and Gonzaga @ St. Mary's. I don't want to use the "lock" word because I don't want to risk my perfect Lock Thread record on this site, but I'm feeling decently confident about Colorado+3 & Gonzaga-1.

The Buffaloes were beating the wildcats by 10+ for 80-90% of the game earlier this year @ Arizona. They blew the lead down the stretch, but then made a f*ckin buzzer beater 3 to win the game and the refs screwed up and took the basket away saying the buzzer went off. CU wants REVENGE, and I think they get it tonight. Arizona really has not impressed me and I think CU rides their hot streak and take the W tonight.

Gonzaga has beaten OKSt on the road, and nearly (should've) beat Butler on the road. They had experience (& learned from) losing to Illinois while they jacked up 50 3s, so they should be prepared for St. Mary's and their 3pt shooting ability. Meanwhile, St M has really not played anybody this year. Kelly Olynyk will dominate down low tonight. I think the Zags will win this one if its a close race - they've had so many learning opportunities in close games down the stretch, even tho they have plenty of experience blowing these WCC teams out.

Do you agree with me - or can you sway me from adding on to my current (1unit each) bet amounts????

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i agree with you on colorado, i can see the other side, but i agree with you though

i would not go huge on the game, and i would maybe sell colorado up to -2 or -3 or whatever, but yeah i agree with you, but i would not go huge on it

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Gonzaga is the "square play" tonight so call me a big Square. Love Gonzaga tonight.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Gonzaga and Ucla are my plays. Ariz is a tough game gotta stay away there.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Another 2-0 night, with a lil extra parlay hit too. Not bad I'd say.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

ucla and ARIZONA ARE IN THE TANK THEY ARE BOTH DREADING WATER