Docs crew season long orange/red bb records

Thru 2/10
    orange/red

Doc Cbb 16-8 NBA 8-12
    VSI Cbb 9-4 NBA 6-7
    RF Cbb 7-4 NBA 4-3
    SPS Cbb 6-9
    AE NBA 3-5

No records listed when they are not doing good enough to be ranked overall for all picks.
    thesportsmonitor dotcom

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21662

I can list IC's red and orange tomorrow morning when I get home.

Flyboys
    Flyboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quote Originally Posted by alta View Post
    Thru 2/10
    orange/red

Doc Cbb 16-8 NBA 8-12
    VSI Cbb 9-4 NBA 6-7
    RF Cbb 7-4 NBA 4-3
    SPS Cbb 6-9
    AE NBA 3-5

No records listed when they are not doing good enough to be ranked overall for all picks.

Great Alta. I requested some info and only received part of it, which was why I was holding off. Supposedly from Ruth, but I am sure an underling. I have plenty, but this is super info.

Of note, there are individuals from 1/27 or 2/3 that were on there and have subsequently fallen off, so they can be posted as "worse than X wins and Y losses.

The most interesting thing here is that the number of "big games" that changed on TSM from 1/27 to 2/3, and then from 2/3 to 2/10 (NBA finally out this Am and NCAAB showed up this aft) does not jive with the releases here that have been tracked. There are fewer changes than what we have seen on this site.

I am sure you know what this means, but to spell it out for some... This means that there are more games posted here and/or marketed for sale on their website at the orange and red level than they truly feel qualify for that level. It means when submitting games for independent verification from TSM, stuff that they tout with lots of terminology that SBRadmin does not allow to customers, they don't even put in as a big play. This has occurred in the case of at least 4 cappers. I can't state that with certainty on 3 others that have fallen off.

Many have come to this opinion on their own, but it is nice to have independent verification of it.

Raiderguy101

Here are IC's orange and red plays in the listed sports...

NHL: 2-2

NBA: 9-11

CBB: 5-6

Losing money in all sports on the step outs.

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

...and theres another lot of red/orange plays for weekend!!!

ANDTHEWINNERIS
    ANDTHEWINNERIS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bet_that_all View Post
    ...and theres another lot of red/orange plays for weekend!!!

and you know why there is so many, because they could go 0-25 and idiots will keep posting them and keep buying them, you all have it figured out, but the only thing that happens is your out of money, your complaining, and they are still posting red play losers and peoplke keep buying them! There is only one way it stops, when people smarten up and stop buying them, but that will happen on the first....the 1st of never.

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by ANDTHEWINNERIS View Post
    and you know why there is so many, because they could go 0-25 and idiots will keep posting them and keep buying them, you all have it figured out, but the only thing that happens is your out of money, your complaining, and they are still posting red play losers and peoplke keep buying them! There is only one way it stops, when people smarten up and stop buying them, but that will happen on the first....the 1st of never.
    My only package I bought was like three years ago from RF (NHL) and that opened up my eyes!! Since that I only take their orange/red plays as a tip and after I do my own research and after I have to like that play a decide to play or not. But its still interesting how they week by week have their games of the whatever.

Raiderguy101

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderguy101 View Post
    Here are IC's orange and red plays in the listed sports...

NHL: 2-2

NBA: 9-11

CBB: 5-6

Losing money in all sports on the step outs.
    Make that 9-12 now in NBA with last nights loss.