paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Fuk him, killed innocent girl from what I hear

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I met Ted, was very arrogant. He was also drunk when I met him.

jon101
    jon101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Bury him in a 1972 Pinto, and call it efficent use of gas and matches.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

one less to deal with, he deserves what he got, just was 35 years to late

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Sure hope everyone remembered to straighten their own halos before going after the devil. God bless.
    Points Awarded:

ABEHONEST gave Willie Bee 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zda777
    zda777's Avatar Become A Pro!

sometimes the day of ones death is better than the day of ones birth

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy was a bum and a thief

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ijustwant2bpaid View Post
    in a grave dead and there not being a god......-1,000,000

I like your style Ijustwant

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    If there were an Heaven and Hell

Teddy is Up or Down?

Down -350

Up +275

Purgatory -300

A 3Way bet for you Non-Americans
    -350 and -300? Your imaginary book sucks.

koRnygoatweed
    koRnygoatweed's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya it's a loss, but i don't think i'm the only one that has troubles mourning politicians

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Modern America’s greatest traitor, Edward Kennedy, has died, after nearly destroying America. He leaves behind a scandalous political career which was laced with lurid tales of drugs, sexual abuse and moral degeneracy. Apart from his reprehensible personal life, Senator Kennedy is best known as the “godfather” of America’s immigration policy since 1964, and is possibly the one individual most responsible for the current demographic displacement of European Americans from this continent. As chairman of the Senate Subcommittee on Immigration, Senator Kennedy had chief oversight responsibility for the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which he allowed to degenerate into one of the most ineffective agencies in the Federal Government. He was the chief sponsor of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 which abolished the national-origin quotas that had been in place in the United States since the Immigration Act of 1924.
    During debate on the Senate floor, Kennedy, speaking of the effects of the act, said, “First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same…Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset…Contrary to the charges in some quarters, the bill will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia…In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think…The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.” Teddy really got all that ****ing shit wrong didn’t he?!!!
    Of course, precisely the opposite happened, and the Act resulted in a flood of new immigration from non-European nations that changed the ethnic make-up of the United States. Immigration doubled between 1965 and 1970 and doubled again between 1970 and 1990. European origin Americans have dropped as a percentage of the American population from nearly 90 percent to the low 60 percent of today. At current immigration rates, European Americans are on course to become an absolute minority in their country within twenty years.
    Despite the demographic change which proved Kennedy was a bare faced liar, he shamelessly proceeded to foster a further set of laws which actually encouraged the Third World invasion of America. He was behind the Refugee Act of 1980, and a major proponent of the fraud-ridden 1986 immigration amnesty. In both cases, he deliberately lied in public about the number of “immigrants” who would exploit the legislation, claiming that the effects would be minor. In reality, about 2.7 million illegals qualified for American citizenship, one of the single largest population additions in American history, and the lure of amnesty drew a further five million illegals into the country. Kennedy also promoted his anti-white legislation without any regard to the cost in administrative and financial terms. His 1980 Refugee Act created a massive taxpayer-funded bureaucracy which today, according to its own figures, works through at least 100,000 fake asylum applications each year, in addition to the ‘genuine’ ones. The Seasonal Agricultural Worker (SAW) amnesty, promoted by Kennedy, saw fraud rates as high as 70 percent. The number of illegals who used the amnesty to gain access to America was estimated to be at least three times the number of those who qualified given the size of that country’s agricultural labor force.
    His personal life was as appalling as his political career. Time magazine once described Kennedy as “Palm Beach boozer, lout and tabloid grotesque” while Newsweek said Kennedy was “the living symbol of the family flaws.” Kennedy himself later acknowledged, “I went through a lot of difficult times over a period in my life where drinking may have been somewhat of a factor or force.” Twice he was involved in drunken incidents in Washington restaurants to which police were called, with one involving physical contact with a waitress. His most infamous personal moment came in July 1969 when he was on Martha’s Vineyard’s Chappaquiddick Island at a party for the “Boiler Room Girls”, a group of young women who had worked on his brother Robert’s presidential campaign the year before. Kennedy left the party with one of the women, 28-year-old Mary Jo Kopechne. He drove his car off the Dike Bridge into the Poucha Pond inlet. Kennedy escaped the overturned vehicle and swam to safety, but Kopechne died in the car. Kennedy left the scene and did not call authorities until after Kopechne’s body was discovered the following day. Kennedy pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident and was given a sentence of two months in jail, suspended. The most likely explanation for his behavior was that he was severely under the influence of drugs or alcohol and did not want his blood tested so soon after the incident, leaving the unfortunate young woman to drown. Kennedy denied the allegations, which dogged his failed 1980 presidential election challenge against incumbent Jimmy Carter.
    Ted Kennedy will go down in the annals of history as one of the greatest traitors and biggest scumbag America has ever produced, due to his attempts to utterly destroy the country of his birth!!!

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

All the big shots just praise this guy. Like obama, john kerry, the red sox owners... I wish someone real would say the truth. The guy was scum and a drunk.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

willbee your HALO comment is lame at best, this POS is a drunken murdering lout, i am not a murderer are you?

all those that dont have the blood of innocent people on their hands have a right to take a shot at this giant piece of garbage

now come with your mind numbingly boring SHEEP comment

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    willbee your HALO comment is lame at best, this POS is a drunken murdering lout, i am not a murderer are you?

all those that dont have the blood of innocent people on their hands have a right to take a shot at this giant piece of garbage

now come with your mind numbingly boring SHEEP comment
    I disagree WTF !
    SINCE YOU WERE NOT ON THE SCENE ,HOW DO KNOW ALL THE DETAILS ?
    The MAN had a horrific life his last 45 years!
    His brother ,the President, is cold bloodily murdered ,his other "good"brother is also murdered in cold blood !
    That left EDWARD as the sole surviving son ..because his oldest brother ,JOE I believe ,was killed in the war !
    Where is the compassion for this man and his family ?

I just don't understand how people can be so heartless and cruel ?
    This KENNEDY clan is probably going to go down in HISTORY as our Greatest AMERICAN Family .

Intelligent,courageous,tough,talented,an d gutsy is what this great family was all about !
    What a sacrifice they gave AMERICA, three sons lost,and all in a tragic way !

You SBR members sound like communists ,shame on you and your disrespectful,hurtful comments !

If you are not ashamed ,then I will volunteer to be ashamed for you !

Thank You WILLIE BEE,we agree on this issue wholeheartedly !
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 08-29-09 at 08:01 AM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    -350 and -300? Your imaginary book sucks.
    You arent used to 3 way lines?

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Its a shame he wasn't in that car with Mary Jo.

We had to deal with him for 40 additional years.

Good bye and good riddance.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He was white trash

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Im not going to bash the dead, but he wasnt the saint most of the media is making him out to be.

later

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

RIP Old Lion of the Senate.

First 12