Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Olidepo isn't Jordan.....NBA potential reminds me more of Pippen. Great defense...hands....can score when he wants but not a pure shooter. When old man Vitale says he's the most improved player he's seen at ESPN that says something to me. He won't be a bust in the NBA if he stays healthy.

Zeller should be the #1 pick.....he's just barely grazing all the things he can do. Runs like a deer for a big man and has guard like quickness in the paint. Could be white Olajuwon...about the same as comparing Olidepo to Jordan.

Brent13081
    Fading the home team(Minnesota)
    Brent13081's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6148

Kemba is solid but not the game changer he was in College... He reminds me of Stephan Marbury AKA mebury who could put up a ton of stats bu cant win.. Ill take Jason Kidd all day any day.. Look what influence he had on the same teams MEbury was on . They won with Kidd loss with Starbury... Stop making all these comparisons to the great players people

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Zeller should be the #1 pick.....he's just barely grazing all the things he can do. Runs like a deer for a big man and has guard like quickness in the paint. Could be white Olajuwon.
    Ummm....

Brent13081
    Fading the home team(Minnesota)
    Brent13081's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6148

Lmao Comparing Zeller to Hakeem the Dream... Did you watch him at home versus Wisconsin??? LOL.. you sound like this local radio guy Paul Allen(also is the broadcaster for the Minnesota Vikings) who is so overly positive on our home town athletes.. Its sick to hear Jordan and Olidepo and Zeller and Olajuwonin the same sentence.. OMG these are the same CLOWNS who said Jimmer Fredette was the next great white hope in the NBA..

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

big time!

First 12