Bruins/Lightning postponed

due to the storm

yesterday, it was pushed back to 7 PM, but they just postponed it

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

a push? i'll take it! first bet i havent lost in a while
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

Ya, pretty disappointed they postponed the game. I was going to take the Bruins in what would have been a great game.

JonahHFalcon
    JonahHFalcon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Be happy there is very little value on Tampa here contrary to what the betting world believes.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bang Clock View Post
    Ya, pretty disappointed they postponed the game. I was going to take the Bruins in what would have been a great game.
    weren't they like -160? That's a lot of chalk for a team that can't score. tb has great offense and solid goaltending.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

For us people who have never lived with snow.

What happens in Boston when this much snow falls? Do people stay home from work and school?

Is the game off as it's impossible to get there? or just too tough for fans and they don't want to refund tickets?

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    For us people who have never lived with snow.

What happens in Boston when this much snow falls? Do people stay home from work and school?

Is the game off as it's impossible to get there? or just too tough for fans and they don't want to refund tickets?
    unless there's like 6-8in or more, it's usually just a "delayed opening" where clasees/work before 10-12 gets cancelled but the day will start at 11 or 12 or something. if it's only a few inches (say 4" or less), schedule usually goes as planned. They are used to getting heavy snow. it happens a lot. i remember walking to class at umass with a foot of snow on the ground. area is much more enabled to handle snow. there are lots of snow plows and they hit the roads with salt before it starts snowing. area is very quick responding to snow. they are used to it too. they can't cancel work/school every time there's 3 inches because they'd cancel 20 days every year! haha
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave hockey216 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.