RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonight's NBA Looks

#1) I like the Cats to win at home against Lakers. right now it's LAL -6.5 CATS ML is +235 might get better

#2) Grizzlies -3.5 at the crib as much as I am a fan of GS...they have been playing like ttotal crap lately.

#3) Thunder -13 Might should be my #1 bet They seem to have little mercy towards opponents.

also, Jazz -4 vs Bulls Jazz so much stronger at home. Bulls coming off a behind the wood shack beatdown

could go either ways. Always remember that hype is just that. To think Bulls are going to be pissed,etc is hype.

Facts = Jazz not so hot on road... very good at home. Jazz ML might be a good look for a big bet.

THAT'S IT!

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

I like your plays !! Good Luck !

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Good luck raw dog

JohnSmith0
    probasketballbetting.blogspot.com
    JohnSmith0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The most interesting one is Toronto-Indiana. Pacers play very well this season. They've got 20-3 on their own court ( just like Miami) so every odd over 1,10 against team such as Raptors is value bet. Unfortunatelly, it's a lil bit more complicated because of Rudy Gay. He's just been traded to Raptors so their game might be unpredictable. However, Pacers are on fire recently and I know it's the best decision to bet on them.

Game: TorontoRaptors-IndianaPacers
    Team: INDIANA ( x 1,309 - pinnacle Sports)

pokergem
    pokergem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck!

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

good luck man, John smith what is up with that?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I wouldn't say Golden State is playing like crap at all. They played in Houston, shot over 50% from the floor, and still got crushed. Why? Well Houston had the best 3PT shooting day in NBA history. They couldn't miss. Nothing they could have done that game...they were drawing dead.

Then, GS got into OKC at 4:30 am to play a b2b against the best home team in the conference. Now they have a day off and are playing a cold MEM team trying to avenge 2 loses in the series. I'm not advocating backing GS yet but I'd temper confidence in Mem.

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't see a scenario where Lakers lose to Bobcats, their bad but Bobcats are horrible

Lakers ML

hazeee
    hazeee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 955

Lakers ML
    Warriors +3.5
    Tor +7

BOL

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ JohnSmisth (the most common name in the book ...lol) we are neck n neck cats n lakers 74-74 and raptors n pacers 74-74

GL!