konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Spring Training are you near games? Feb 22nd Play Ball

I live in Florida this is the best time of year. I work nights so my days are free Jays and Dickey about 20 minutes away Dunedin,,,,,,have to travel a little to watch the loser Mets when they hit Fort Myers.....Phils play right down the street across from my gym L A Fitness.....Hitting the first game Mighty O's vs Twinkies sat afternoon in Sarasota
    Great time of year in Florida you really get a good look at some of the pitchers coming up.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I might take an impromptu vacation to go watch some games. who else is near the Pirates in Bradenton?

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Man, I wish I lived in Florida.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

As a teacher I take my spring break there and catch a few games. I am jealous you live there and get to take in the whole month.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Live in Phoenix. Minutes away from Rangers, Dodgers, Royals, Padres, Mariners, maybe a few more.

I am a few more minutes drive to go check out my Cubbies home stadium, but these ball clubs obviously constantly travel around town. They're all probably within 30 minutes of eachother.

Love it also.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I might take an impromptu vacation to go watch some games. who else is near the Pirates in Bradenton?
    Jays in Dunedin Phils in Clearwater Mighty O's in Sarasota all close to the pirates

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Pirates for a 20 you get a front box and a hot dog you cant beat it small park