Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Only used Bodog (6 weeks) and just started using 5dimes......I am loving 5dimes reduced juice. Their lines also seem to favor my selections over the lines I get at Bodog.

I wish you could just transfer money between sites.....used to know a million guys on every poker site and could always swap $ for $............

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

telling you guys intertops is the way to go. they always treat you great. especially if you are not a huge player, they always are willing to give you some killa deposit bonuses

chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Bet365 is the best ever betting site i have ever seen , I received my 1st payment within only 2 hours , Also they have very fast Customer Service ...
    Also I got limited to peanuts and all bonuses withdrawn within 24h of opening my a.c.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
    Bet365 indeed looks like heaven when you register (especially when we're talking live betting), but it won't stay that way for long 'cause no one thinks of under 1EUR max bet allowed on some sports when they are talking about bettors heaven.
    in full agreement there...pinny and the exchanges (Fair and DAQ, and Matchy too--but the market size effectively limits u here...but, given its limitations is a wonderful option for the "sharp vanilla-bets-only little guy")

these few are the only places I know that don't care if you win

what about SBOBet...i've always thot of them as pinny-like...does that also apply to not shackling you if ur a winner???

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Its a shame we do not have the same options others have. It would save people tons of hassle and abuse
    I feel for you bro..."land of the free" certainly doesn't apply to how you choose to enjoy your money.

orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Touchback,

After seeing what happened to BI, we all are a little gunshy. My question to you is, lets say you are a US player and you have your basic 5d and heritage but you also want to keep some money in a 3rd book not to necessarily play much there but to keep some extra money offshore. I guess I am asking what is the SAFEST book that has a .00000000000000001 chance of pulling a BI. Thanks.

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by orisbumplut View Post
    Touchback,

After seeing what happened to BI, we all are a little gunshy. My question to you is, lets say you are a US player and you have your basic 5d and heritage but you also want to keep some money in a 3rd book not to necessarily play much there but to keep some extra money offshore. I guess I am asking what is the SAFEST book that has a .00000000000000001 chance of pulling a BI. Thanks.
    you asked touchback...but i'll weigh in here with this answer...to tide us over till he responds...

knee-jerk response of someone trapped in the US is.."one of the Bookmaker/DSI/Cris family"

after thinking a bit, i personally would like to add two alternatives to this to consider...

A. Bovada (def. caters to US) or Intertops (I THINK they take US)...at least as safe as US-mkt-dependent BM-group (cause Bodog and ITops would have much-greater INTERNATIONAL repercussions to pulling a "BI")...as an important side-benefit, you'll get the occasionally very-nice "other side of a very-square/double-dealt/very-stale" brargain price...once or twice a week they'll throw out a knuckler line that's surprisingly better than your main book (5d) on something ur shopping for

B. Youwager...if 5dimes went up, i'd say this is your next best option for a main-book...so it'd make a good safe parking place for secondary funds...a secondary advantage here is they have lots of good heritage-like contests that may pop occasionally for you...although smaller and less-well-known than BM, YW is the only US-book I know (apart from 5d)...that works with Skrill, an e-wallet with a huge international profile...from this,i sense that YW aspires to 5dimes-like status as not just another US-facing book, but wants to be a full-fledged book that any bettor might want to have in their stable...(BM-group, Heritage, Legends, etc. etc. don't use any real e-wallets cuz they're happy limiting themselves to "serving" USers...and the implications of "flying by night" in such a dark-grey market are much less than if they cater to the rest-of-the-world as well)...5dimes is a book ANY bettor should have on their pallette...youwager is the only other US-mainly book a non-USer should even think of (because of its Skrill-ability...and the intagibles that implies)...Yes, BM is larger and better-known...but I still see YW as extremely-unlikely to "run with your cash" as BM

___

Anyhow, I'd rank either of these two alternatives at least as attractive as the BM-family (which is also a fine soluttion...i just wanted to throw out the above two alternatives as well)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-14-13 at 11:31 AM.

orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too was thinking bookmaker.

The whole Bovada thing scares me. Ayre, though officially retired, yeah right, is one of those guys that can't keep his mouth shut and takes a lot of chances. Six months ago, I never even heard of youwager. After BI, you have to be very wary.

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by orisbumplut View Post
    I too was thinking bookmaker.

The whole Bovada thing scares me. Ayre, though officially retired, yeah right, is one of those guys that can't keep his mouth shut and takes a lot of chances. Six months ago, I never even heard of youwager. After BI, you have to be very wary.
    you got the right idea...outside of 5dimes, pickens are slim & u gotta be very careful...i read this this morning at another forum (in relation to the BI "thing")...the guy hits the nail right on the head...

I honestly feel bad for everyone who was ripped off by this book, but I've stated this before, and I'll state it again. Any Canadians not using Pinnacle is foolish, and any Americans using any other books except for 5dimes is foolish (maybe BetCris as well). The bottom line is whether you have complaints about either book or not, they're the best in the industry. Pinnacle is the only book I would feel comfortable leaving large sums of money in. Why are people leaving close to 6 figures in a online sports book which has been running for less than 2 years, and was only rated a B book? That's just foolish, and you're asking for trouble. As I stated before, I really feel for those who were scammed in this case, but I would suggest that this be the final lesson you learn regarding this matter.

____

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't be so sure! Second payment will take 2 days and after third payment your limits will be reduced to 5EUR/pop

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Bet365 is the best ever betting site i have ever seen , I received my 1st payment within only 2 hours , Also they have very fast Customer Service ...

Brent13081
    Fading the home team(Minnesota)
    Brent13081's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6148

Heritage! Quick payouts great customer service!!

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Heritage, awesome CS and fast payouts. Can't beat their cash back program either. Already earned $772 since Jan 1.

dp---kcmo
    dp---kcmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 726

does anyone lknw anything about betgrande

sosoon
    sosoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'm canadian and the short answer is :

1: PinnacleSports
    2: Bet365
    3: Betfair

They are trustworthy and they are fast to paid.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Heritage is a beautiful place to be!

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Overall best- 5Dimes (unless you think customer service is a top priority)

If you need bonuses - YouWager

NiftyVet
    NiftyVet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

From a US Player Point Of View, Bet Jamacia was Before they left our market, They are affiliated with the greek, but bet jam cs is way better. The Most Trust Worthy book is Legends. Hands Down, The Cons Of Legends, Limit Cuts, Small Wagering Menu, Big Spread, You Can Forget a Moneyline.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Lol

First 12