Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

~*FREE PICK*~ "Pick of the Week" HUGE SUPER BOWL WINNER INSIDE" I guarantee it!!!

Now that I have your attention, allow me to provide for you (at no cost to you at all) the single sharpest pick in the BIG GAME tomorrow. Not only is this a LOCK it's what some on this site a "GIFT". I don't usually do this but I am unloading my entire Bankroll on this particular bet, close to $15,000.00 & before I .....alright, I don't want this thread to turn all "Hainsish" so, of course I don't have the answer to all your prayers.
    It's not a TTWarrior air bet thread either
    LOL I don't even have a Super Bowl pick
    I just wanted to get you in here to tell you that The Squarest play tomorrow, while you're waiting for the Super Bowl to start is the Heat.
    If you are a regular reader of my posts you know I am not one to call my picks "locks" nor would I EVER offer a guarantee on my picks.

I don't trash people like daimoshokage, unless they really deserve it & I don't take both sides of the action so, I can claim I won, like Paulypoker.

GL

I also like the Heat to cover upwards of 10 points

These attention whore are gonna love this ink!

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Thanks for the pick. Ill transfer some funds tonight, appreciate it.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

? U said the squarest play is the heat and than say u expect them to cover by 10 or more? R u on the heat or raptors?
    Last edited by MP123; 02-03-13 at 05:12 AM.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Jayvegas, is that TO or Bernie Mac in the avatar??

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

It's TO
    And the play is the heat.
    I just think that to collect some better value that they will cover the -5 plus some.