MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Were any of your buddies on SF? Because mine weren't. Literally everyone I knew had money on the Ravens yesterday. They jumped on their bandwagon after the public darling, New England, got burned by Balty.
    Half and half for me honestly just about.....Some were on SF -3.5 and some on Baltimore ML and spread

Also heard of more friends and people I knew on the Over.....Only 2 people I know and talked to had the Under

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

Uh..........Paulette..........you've posted approx. 60 times today on a gambling forum.........on a Monday.......and it's just past lunch time for you pal.
    And to make one wonder, how in the Hell I can find the time to pick sooooooo many winners?

I took down over 5k yesterday, still on an unwanted high........

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    And to make one wonder, how in the Hell I can find the time to pick sooooooo many winners?

I took down over 5k yesterday, still on an unwanted high........
    Congrats on your score yesterday. Just think.........if you put the time and energy into a true profession that you put in to posting on SBR you could make that and more on a weekly basis. Big picture Pauly.....big picture.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by jules11 View Post
    lol, didn't realize that.

First 12