1. #141
    Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-14-09
    Posts: 13,522
    Betpoints: 54

    Would suck to be a muslim. Thank god i'm white.

  2. #142
    Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-10
    Posts: 5,456

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Would suck to be a muslim. Thank god i'm white.
    Many whites are Muslim. The radical side of it is terrorism.

  3. #143
    paco
    paco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-07-09
    Posts: 61,908
    Betpoints: 991

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Would suck to be a muslim. Thank god i'm white.
    Majority of Muslim population is made up of non-Arabs

    Savin Lives
    Like a Fuggin
    BOSS 2/13/2016


  4. #144
    Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-10
    Posts: 5,456

    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Majority of Muslim population is made up of non-Arabs
    What majority of countries besides Indonesia? Many terrorist camps in that country.

  5. #145
    paco
    paco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-07-09
    Posts: 61,908
    Betpoints: 991

    Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    What majority of countries besides Indonesia? Many terrorist camps in that country.
    According to the Pew Research Center in 2010 there were 49 Muslim-majority countries.[11]Around 62% of the world's Muslims live in South and Southeast Asia, with over 1 billion adherents.[12], The largest Muslim country isIndonesia home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims followed by Pakistan (11.0%), India (10.9%), andBangladesh (9.2%).[3][13] About 20% of Muslims live in Arab countries.[14] In the Middle East, the non-Arab countries of Turkey and Iran are the largest Muslim-majority countries; in Africa, Egyptand Nigeria have the most populous Muslim communities.[3][13]

    A study conducted by the Pew Research Center in 2010 and released January 2011[15][3] found that there are 1.62 billion Muslims around the world. The study found more Muslims in the United Kingdom than in Lebanon and more in China than in Syria.[3]

    Savin Lives
    Like a Fuggin
    BOSS 2/13/2016


  6. #146
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,717
    Betpoints: 49

    Paco is having a bigger 3am feast than ttwarrior and I don't fukin blame ya.

  7. #147
    Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-10
    Posts: 5,456

    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    According to the Pew Research Center in 2010 there were 49 Muslim-majority countries.[11]Around 62% of the world's Muslims live in South and Southeast Asia, with over 1 billion adherents.[12], The largest Muslim country isIndonesia home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims followed by Pakistan (11.0%), India (10.9%), andBangladesh (9.2%).[3][13] About 20% of Muslims live in Arab countries.[14] In the Middle East, the non-Arab countries of Turkey and Iran are the largest Muslim-majority countries; in Africa, Egyptand Nigeria have the most populous Muslim communities.[3][13]

    A study conducted by the Pew Research Center in 2010 and released January 2011[15][3] found that there are 1.62 billion Muslims around the world. The study found more Muslims in the United Kingdom than in Lebanon and more in China than in Syria.[3]
    Thanks for the research.

  8. #148
    JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-10
    Posts: 5,281

    Happy Ramadan Commish.......think many people in America (including myself) do not understand Islam, nevertheless
    it's all about respect...for all religions......peace to you and your family during this holy season
    Points Awarded:

    paco gave JR007 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  9. #149
    daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-11
    Posts: 8,947

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Would suck to be a muslim. Thank god i'm white.
    .................
    Last edited by Rod_M; 07-25-12 at 01:54 PM.

  10. #150
    sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-10
    Posts: 7,636
    Betpoints: 1118

    Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    .............
    First lets get rid of u and this forum will be a much more peaceful place

    P.S. Word!
    Last edited by Rod_M; 07-25-12 at 01:54 PM.

  11. #151
    Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-10
    Posts: 3,901
    Betpoints: 408

    ^WORD!

    hahaah daimo getting smashed everywhere he goes. fkn laters

  12. #152
    daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-11
    Posts: 8,947

    Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    First lets get rid of u and this forum will be a much more peaceful place

    P.S. Word!
    You're fukking in the minority so STFU!

  13. #153
    Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-26-09
    Posts: 12,070

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Would suck to be a muslim. Thank god i'm white.

    Name:  obamakkk.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  49.2 KB

  14. #154
    thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-12
    Posts: 1,872
    Betpoints: 5557

    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    That's my Family room
    Since he asked about the tv...Is that Taj Mahal in the frame?
    Last edited by thunderous; 07-25-12 at 09:14 AM.

  15. #155
    Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-08
    Posts: 7,739
    Betpoints: 896

    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Paco has not entered a stripclub or even had a sip of alcohol since Ramadan started. This is also a dilemma since the Sbr bash falls during Ramadan which will end on the 19th of August
    I'm not drinking this year paco, and I'm also vegetarian so the bash for me is also pretty hard with all the drunk degens/good food around. So in a way I'll be participating in Ramadan light. One of my students told me her mom doesn't even let her go out during Ramadan, which sucks because it is right in the middle of summer vacation. Pretty hardcore stuff.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  16. #156
    konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,557
    Betpoints: 12

    salom

  17. #157
    Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 4,791
    Betpoints: 8602

    Salam my brothers paco & Mikhail.

    May Allah help us to do well during Ramadan. Glad that I don't smoke, lol.

  18. #158
    BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-26-11
    Posts: 16,714
    Betpoints: 1216

    Allah is a joke, like Mohammed. Muslims are crazy. Face mecca.

  19. #159
    sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-10
    Posts: 7,636
    Betpoints: 1118

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Allah is a joke, like Mohammed. Muslims are crazy. Face mecca.
    Deemer, u jewish son?

    Deemer, Jews aren't crazy?

    Deemer, stay kosher my friend!

  20. #160
    jerry
    jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-14-08
    Posts: 111
    Betpoints: 442

    delete
    Last edited by jerry; 07-25-12 at 03:38 PM.

  21. #161
    William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 6,374
    Betpoints: 232

    Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Deemer, u jewish son?

    Deemer, Jews aren't crazy?

    Deemer, stay kosher my friend!
    Deemer practices Buddhism..........like most Chinese.

  22. #162
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 20,353
    Betpoints: 71

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Allah is a joke, like Mohammed. Muslims are crazy. Face mecca.
    Do you believe in any higher power?

  23. #163
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 17,024
    Betpoints: 267

    Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Even though I'm not religious I'm always impressed when people aren't ashamed to have strong religious beliefs even when they might receive undue abuse...
    that's called fanaticism and that's not a good sign.

  24. #164
    LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-05
    Posts: 6,327
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    that's called fanaticism and that's not a good sign.
    If you arguing that the prejudiced ones handing out the undeserved abuse are typically fanatical in their hatred then I'm in total agreement.

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 7/4/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/15/2005


  25. #165
    paco
    paco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-07-09
    Posts: 61,908
    Betpoints: 991

    Day 5 completed.

    Savin Lives
    Like a Fuggin
    BOSS 2/13/2016


  26. #166
    subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 1,413

    Ramadan Mubarak



First ... 2345
Top