cashingout8343
    cashingout8343's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What to do with winning stratagy

Hello everyone,

I am a new member here, have crept the forums for a lil while but now finally decided to join. I have a question that I hope someone can be nice enough to answer for me. I don't really even know how to word it, but here it is anyways. I basically have a 71% winning strategy over 164 games so far and I would like to know how I can make money off of this? Also, how do I know whats coming next, for example after 164 games im 71% winning but I dont know if im going to win 7 out of my next ten games? Hard for me to explain this. Hope someone can help me out, also Bet365 doesnt pay much, any better sites that pay and are trustable? Thanks in advance for reading and glad to be apart of this forum.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Go to pinnacle.

And bet the games to make money.. That's an easy one

Post your plays here if you wanna be legit.

Ya fukking tout.

Ill bet ya 500 dollars you don't hit 68 of next 100

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Against -110 odds, or 1.91 decimal. If you can hit 53% you will make money. 71% is unheard of. Bet the same amount on all games you play, and you will make loads of cash if you continue to hit 71%.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

If true, You went on a run. Hopefully you are not a day late and a dollar short on taking advantage of it. You will not stay that hot forever. You will have bad runs. Proceed with Caution. Pinnacle would be a good choice for a Shop.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I've never fukking heard of ya an this is bullsht

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

lol, you want to know how you can make money off of a betting strategy that hits 71%?

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    lol, you want to know how you can make money off of a betting strategy that hits 71%?

Maybe he is wondering because he is only betting -850 favs.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Move to Pinnacle today, not tomorrow and

Please post up your next 100 plays to prove BigD wrong (cough).

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

What if this guy is an idiot savant who can formulate genius betting strategies, but can't figure out how to make money off of them or spell strategy correctly.

SBR Rainman

cashingout8343

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Go to pinnacle.

And bet the games to make money.. That's an easy one

Post your plays here if you wanna be legit.

Ya fukking tout.

Ill bet ya 500 dollars you don't hit 68 of next 100
    Thx? Is pinccacle like bet365? That is a tough bet to take lol, anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Against -110 odds, or 1.91 decimal. If you can hit 53% you will make money. 71% is unheard of. Bet the same amount on all games you play, and you will make loads of cash if you continue to hit 71%.
    Thanks for the tip, so 71% after 164 games is really good then?

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    If true, You went on a run. Hopefully you are not a day late and a dollar short on taking advantage of it. You will not stay that hot forever. You will have bad runs. Proceed with Caution. Pinnacle would be a good choice for a Shop.
    Thanks a lot and yes this is 100% true, I swear on everything holly that I am not lieing. I am 71.16% after 164 games to be exact. I haven't bet anything though, just predicted outcomes and documented them.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I've never fukking heard of ya an this is bullsht
    Lol just cause you have never heard of me, doesn't mean me what im saying is b.s.

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

Maybe he is wondering because he is only betting -850 favs.
    Yes I do. I was trying to ask a different question but I can't really word it. For example, if im winning 7 out of 10 games, how do I bet when I'v played 13 games, etc. Really hard for me to explain this

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    Move to Pinnacle today, not tomorrow and

Please post up your next 100 plays to prove BigD wrong (cough).
    Ok lol.

What if this guy is an idiot savant who can formulate genius betting strategies, but can't figure out how to make money off of them or spell strategy correctly.

SBR Rainman
    You can think whatever you want about me, but it's not good to judge someone based off of simple things like spelling mistakes or what not.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Lol @ "71% is really good then?"

You managed to get into SBR and you wonder how to make money and what a good win % is. I've got some ocean front property in Idaho you could buy when you cash out your winnings bud.

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Answer is: win and spread it out over several books

tto827

[QUOTE=cashingout8343;17666560]

Thanks for the tip, so 71% after 164 games is really good then?

Thanks a lot and yes this is 100% true, I swear on everything holly that I am not lieing. I am 71.16% after 164 games to be exact. I haven't bet anything though, just predicted outcomes and documented them.

Yes I do. I was trying to ask a different question but I can't really word it. For example, if im winning 7 out of 10 games, how do I bet when I'v played 13 games, etc. Really hard for me to explain this
    /QUOTE]
    I think I can safely say that no one, and by that I mean 0 people hit at above 65% for their lifetime against the spread.

Are the majority of your bets at -110 (or 1.91 if you use decimal odds)?

If they are, and you KNOW you can hit at 55% on a consistent basis (let alone 71%). Then you should take out a loan for as much as possible, move to Vegas, and go to work betting roughly 3% of your bankroll on every game. Anyone who can hit 60%+ and doesn't quit their day job to gamble is probably an idiot.

With all that said, there are a lot of people who think they can hit 60%, but only a handful (maybe not even) that actually do.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

71%?

Call me when you reach 82% pal

cashingout8343

Does anyone know where I can get the highest odds? And ^^ if I mess with my strategy I think I can get it above 82% pal

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by cashingout8343 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get the highest odds? And ^^ if I mess with my strategy I think I can get it above 82% pal
    Are your bets moneyline or are they at -110? You have yet to answer the question. Anybody can predict 70% of games straight up, especially if we get to pick them out ourselves.

Steeler65
    Steeler65's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

How about sharing some of your picks for tonight? Just do ten and see how it works out.

cashingout8343

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post

Are your bets moneyline or are they at -110? You have yet to answer the question. Anybody can predict 70% of games straight up, especially if we get to pick them out ourselves.
    yes thy are moneyline

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler65 View Post
    How about sharing some of your picks for tonight? Just do ten and see how it works out.
    I can maybe do a couple