Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Big Bear gets it. Buy low/sell high situation.
    Well, looks like you and Big Bear need to get away from gambling and into real estate!.......PS...You know I'm just bustin' your balls T-Wizzle!..

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Notre Dame should have won and covered. Nova tried to fade away late but ND wanted no parts of it and they miss the free throws to cap it off.

First bad loss of the ncaab season for me. I'll be just fine.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

holy shit Cavs easy play, biggest play of NBA season

next night, ND easy play, biggest play of NCAAB season

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    holy shit Cavs easy play, biggest play of NBA season

next night, ND easy play, biggest play of NCAAB season
    Lol no I never said cavs were biggest play of nba season. Not even close. Once all the injury news came out I said I didnt really like them anymore but it was too late bc my bet was in. Get a clue.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lol no I never said cavs were biggest play of nba season. Not even close. Once all the injury news came out I said I didnt really like them anymore but it was too late bc my bet was in. Get a clue.
    my bad Cavs were a big play not your biggest of season ok my bad i just type too fast. I'm never in your threads... was just surprised to hell that both lost for you in 2 nights as you are one of the best in hoops around here. hoops is nuts right now NCAAB is beating me now and I'm beating the NBA... which makes no sense lol

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    my bad Cavs were a big play not your biggest of season ok my bad i just type too fast. I'm never in your threads... was just surprised to hell that both lost for you in 2 nights as you are one of the best in hoops around here. hoops is nuts right now NCAAB is beating me now and I'm beating the NBA... which makes no sense lol
    I'm in a cold stretch right now. Will take it easy until after the super bowl. Lots of square plays are hitting - people will have more money to play around with and lose on the super bowl.

First 12