ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

wow so i was right about the giant, he's a lying fraud, sorry green hippo, ive had you blocked for months, can't see any of your posts

Lets see if sbr can ban a couple of you in this thread.

Chi consder yourself on the blocked list also.

Nice to know who the good and bad people are on sbr and Im one of the good ones.

Like I said, ive yet to be wrong about a single person on sbr

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

the fat aunt fukker making threats

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Said he's had me blocked for months, replied to one of my posts just last week.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    The Giant, my resume is in the process of being evaluated for membership of this new FB chat. Any update would be appreciated.
    MikeYanks is responsible for going over people's resumes for our Facebook chat entries. I'm pretty sure he will accept you right away, you come with glowing recommendations.

There are about 15 of us in chat right now, and they have all confirmed to me that TTWarrior is one of the biggest scam artists on the Internet. Please be careful in his presence, and don't give him any of your information, greenhippo. If he asks to borrow points, promise me you won't fall for his tricks. He preys upon the weak for his own sick gain. He is a very disturbed individual.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Listen to Dr. Phil. He has witnessed many ttwarrior types in his expertive field.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

HIPPO i went over the application. I waved the 15$ fee so its back in your account. What really got you in was all your connections in the world of wrestling.

I did contact your references. Golddust gave u a glowing recommendation. Piper said you could be a prikk but your an overall great guy.
    Lawler gave you the best one though, guy had nothing but great things to say and told me how you helped him after his heart attack and you were the guy who taught him about announcing a match.

Congrats Hippo! you made it in to the all inclusive Facebook chat. Just watch out for that scamming tt warrior. Guy has created multiple aliases to try in sneak into chat.

First 12