greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Ray Lewis took banned substance

Will NFL do something before SB or wait until after?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Where

greenhippo

Espn breaking news bottom line

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

not even confirmed, just a guy that owns company that gave him something said this

NFL hasnt said anything, or even that he even tested positive for any banned substance

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

Report: Ray Lewis linked to banned substance use

Ray Lewis tore his triceps Oct. 14, an injury thought to be potentially season-ending at the time. His return, and subsequent announcement that this will be his "last ride" in the NFL, has been an emotional rallying point for the Ravens.
    An SI.com report suggests Lewis' return may have been aided by a banned substance—IGF-1, a compound found in deer antlers that reportedly stimulates muscle growth.
    Ray Lewis reportedly has been linked to banned substances as part of his recovery from a triceps injury this season. His Ravens play in the Super Bowl on Sunday. (AP Photo)
    The comprehensive report says that shortly after suffering the injury, Lewis placed a call to the co-owner of a company called S.W.A.T.S., "Sports With Alternatives to Steroids." Its website claims to "provide athletes with healthy alternatives to sports performance enhancers."
    Mitch Ross, reportedly a former male stripper and admitted former steroid dealer, taped the conversation with Lewis, SI.com said.
    A slew of products allegedly were "prescribed" by Ross to Lewis. Among the items, holographic stickers, powders and beam-ray light with specific frequencies. Deer antler pills and sprays also were part of the package.
    The SI.com report says Lewis was advised to use the spray every two hours under his tongue. Lewis then asked Ross to "just pile me up and just send me everything you got, because I got to get back on this this week."
    There is no proof Lewis received or ingested any of the substances named. The Ravens star deflected a question on the topic at Tuesday's Super Bowl XLVII Media Day.
    Where it gets murky is whether or not the substances even work. Experts in chemistry and electrical engineering are cited in the report questioning S.W.A.T.S. Products—"No such thing as negatively charged water," one official said.
    Lewis isn't the only athlete named in the report, but he's arguably the highest-profile participating in Super Bowl XLVII.

greenhippo

Already posted, saloon this.

ttwarrior1

more like saloon your shit since mine shows the link

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    more like saloon your shit since mine shows the link
    Epic fat fail.

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Peterson for sure took banned substances

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Ray will play.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ray will play.

philippe61
    Update your status
    philippe61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Ray Lewis tore his triceps Oct. 14, an injury thought to be potentially season-ending at the time. His return, and subsequent announcement that this will be his "last ride" in the NFL, has been an emotional rallying point for the Ravens.
    An SI.com report suggests Lewis' return may have been aided by a banned substance—IGF-1, a compound found in deer antlers that reportedly stimulates muscle growth.
    Ray Lewis reportedly has been linked to banned substances as part of his recovery from a triceps injury this season. His Ravens play in the Super Bowl on Sunday. (AP Photo)
    The comprehensive report says that shortly after suffering the injury, Lewis placed a call to the co-owner of a company called S.W.A.T.S., "Sports With Alternatives to Steroids." Its website claims to "provide athletes with healthy alternatives to sports performance enhancers."
    Mitch Ross, reportedly a former male stripper and admitted former steroid dealer, taped the conversation with Lewis, SI.com said.
    A slew of products allegedly were "prescribed" by Ross to Lewis. Among the items, holographic stickers, powders and beam-ray light with specific frequencies. Deer antler pills and sprays also were part of the package.
    The SI.com report says Lewis was advised to use the spray every two hours under his tongue. Lewis then asked Ross to "just pile me up and just send me everything you got, because I got to get back on this this week."
    There is no proof Lewis received or ingested any of the substances named. The Ravens star deflected a question on the topic at Tuesday's Super Bowl XLVII Media Day.
    Where it gets murky is whether or not the substances even work. Experts in chemistry and electrical engineering are cited in the report questioning S.W.A.T.S. Products—"No such thing as negatively charged water," one official said.
    Lewis isn't the only athlete named in the report, but he's arguably the highest-profile participating in Super Bowl XLVII.
    haha coming from a male stripper thats a reliable source forshure maybe he should go back to chip and dales and stop talking about absolute non sense (anything coming from a guy who took off his clothes infront of senior citizens for money would do anything to have his name in the paper what a horrific story from the worst source ive ever heard of)

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I've used this. It's bullshit. Doesn't do anything at all. The half life is too short and there is no piss test for it. Carry on. It is legal and not banned. Caffeine will be banned too, same type shit. Buy it at gnc for fukk sakes.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Every NFL player has used PED's.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Exactly igf is nothing, it's as much of a ped as whey protein.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I've used this. It's bullshit. Doesn't do anything at all. The half life is too short and there is no piss test for it. Carry on. It is legal and not banned. Caffeine will be banned too, same type shit. Buy it at gnc for fukk sakes.

ttwarrior1

people on weightlifting forums are having a field day with this

Anyone with a brain knows velvet deer antler doesn't do shit. The other things he took but not this

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Ray will play.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What's with all the commotion? People are acting like he killed someone...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ray buried the media today in his interview when they tried to dig up his past.........

Tell em to fukk off Ray,

in a nice way............

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    What's with all the commotion? People are acting like he killed someone...

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

deer antlers? does it make him horny?

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Cant wait to see Ray Lewis look like

When he gets juked by Kaepernick, Gore , or Davis