TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Li Na is a drama queen

Anyone who saw the match knows what I mean

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Bigtime...kind of ironic that azarenka had to put up with that shit after what she pulled vs Stephens tho

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Ehh. I think she was genuinely hurt... on the other hand Azarenka is a massive drama queen. The screaming and frowning and carrying on after she loses points or things don't go her way. I had money on Azarenka but would have rather seen Li win.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave Duff85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    Ehh. I think she was genuinely hurt... on the other hand Azarenka is a massive drama queen. The screaming and frowning and carrying on after she loses points or things don't go her way. I had money on Azarenka but would have rather seen Li win.
    I think she may have tweaked something but she acted like her leg got cut off.

As someone who has barely any ligaments left in his ankles, I can tell you that you don't start out hopping around in pain and progress to a normal walk. You get up and walk around and if it swells up ur done. That stuff she pulled is bs
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 01-26-13 at 11:25 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    +1

Vika's grunt sounds like a blow-off valve on a turbo car. Absolutely over the top.

And at least Na's injuries were genuine. None of this 'injury' break because things aren't going your way business...

The media have pulled her up BigTime after that and deservedly so...

I've never disliked a world number 1 but there's always a first and she is it...

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

No one is breaking any rules. If tennis doesn't want shrieking euro broads and fake injuries, make a rule against it and enforce it.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow cent , relax