Maybe he went back to vegas

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Good for Vegas.

lock$mith
    lock$mith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you guys ready for a 6-0 day. Here's the day game session.

Miami-4
    Okc-3.5
    Okc under 206.5

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Unrealz

lock$mith

Orl-2
    Mem over 177.5
    Nyk over 194
    Dal under 202.5
    Por+8.5
    Por over 192

RabidGolfer
    Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
    RabidGolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Quote Originally Posted by lock$mith View Post
    Are you guys ready for a 6-0 day. Here's the day game session.

Miami-4
    Okc-3.5
    Okc under 206.5
    Just stop. You're only embarrassing yourself. Results speak for themselves, and you don't have any.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

lol. you know lock$mith you wouldnt be gettin so much hate if you just wouldnt have lied about that 34-6 vegas run. no need for stories like that. it gives less experienced posters false hope. just post your plays, if you want to explain your plays cool, if not cool.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Just got back from Vegas. Was there for about a month. I finished my last 3 weeks with a 34-6 record. One of the guys who was tailing me wanted me to post my picks here on this forum. I'm gonna post until my streak runs out.

Tonight

Bos under 184
    Chi over 189
    what happens in Vegas didn't really happen.............

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by txaaron View Post
    guy seems legit.
    lmao!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Hes fukkin with us and playing other sides

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

No he is relly THAT bad!

lock$mith

True story. Same thing happened to me Vegas. I had a bad first 2 or 3 days before I hit 34 out of 40. It happens to the best. took a week off after that hot streak when I got home. Watch tomorrow now that I'm getting back into it. And when I start another hot streak, you better ride the wave, cause its gonna get very wavy

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

True story. Same thing happened to me Vegas. I had a bad first 2 or 3 days before I hit 34 out of 40. It happens to the best. took a week off after that hot streak when I got home. Watch tomorrow now that I'm getting back into it. And when I start another hot streak, you better ride the wave, cause its gonna get very wavy
    Hopefully for your sake you do not crash and burn.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

aight man, ill believe you then, i have no reason not to. a run like that is possible. and if you do go on another one like that, that is documented on here, youll be gettin alot of apology posts. but if not, your forum is just gonna be full of insults. there are alot of mean people on this site for some reason. thats why i think its just better to post your picks, and leave everything else out.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

OP knows he sucks. He doesn't care

CaliSwag818
    BET BIG WIN BIG!
    CaliSwag818's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

keep up the good work lets get it tomorrow lock$mith in the houuuuusee woop woop

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Guy seems legit.
    You earned half a point with this post. The next one of these, you get paid the full point. Congratulations, you've arrived.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Did he go 1-6 yesterday?

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Did he go 1-6 yesterday?
    C'mon man give him credit... He went 2 n 7 lol

... OP some advice... U dont hafto bet every game

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Stop "tapping the glass"!
    This is brilliant fading material.
    I'd like to know who he like in EVERY game tomorrow!

abzflabz
    abzflabz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Yeah put up your picks f

lock$mith

Mcduggly, stop stalking me. Mcdugglys seems to post right after me and hes left me about 10 instant messages. It's actually a little creepy. Stop stalking me bro. I'm trying to study these games

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mcduggly, stop stalking me. Mcdugglys seems to post right after me and hes left me about 10 instant messages. It's actually a little creepy. Stop stalking me bro. I'm trying to study these games
    What's your plays for today homie?

lock$mith

Ok, I'm gonna stop fukkin with you guys. I was just throwing picks out there as a joke. I didn't know you guys take this shyt so serious. I will share my skills with you. You can add my previous record of the last 3 days to my future picks. I don't give a shyt. Here's a 3-0 day for ya. I'll even tell why.

Memphis griz-3
    Ya, mem had a tough loss last game against the worse team but they have the best d in the league going up against phillys bad offense which is one of the worst offenses in the league. Philly won't be able to match up with the griz. Griz big men have big games tonight.

Ind pacers +5.5
    Ind is on a cold streak but they will slow the pace down in this one as den likes to run. Den has a bad record ats in low scoring affairs.

College
    Louisville-6
    The game I feel the strongest about. The oddsmakers are to high on louisvilles last couple bad performances. They set the line way too low in this game. The spread should of been atleast 12

Mem-3
    Ind+5.5
    Cbb. Louisville -6

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

I have posted on here twice and only one followed a post of yours inside of 5 hours. And I have not sent you any messages you fukking homo. Now I definitely don't believe your "magic run in Vegas" if you lie about somebody messaging you on a forum; that's retarded. 34-6, and you come on here and go what, 3-12? Please, stop posting.

This is either Frizzfuck or PulledClear's new account. Those dudes are always all over me for no reason.
    Last edited by mcduggly; 01-28-13 at 02:16 PM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

It's good to see you have posted analysis with your picks. Much preferred over I am on a Roll so Tail me or you will be sorry. GL.

mcduggly

Ok, I'm gonna stop fukkin with you guys. I was just throwing picks out there as a joke. I didn't know you guys take this shyt so serious. I will share my skills with you. You can add my previous record of the last 3 days to my future picks. I don't give a shyt. Here's a 3-0 day for ya. I'll even tell why.

Memphis griz-3
    Ya, mem had a tough loss last game against the worse team but they have the best d in the league going up against phillys bad offense which is one of the worst offenses in the league. Philly won't be able to match up with the griz. Griz big men have big games tonight.

Ind pacers +5.5
    Ind is on a cold streak but they will slow the pace down in this one as den likes to run. Den has a bad record ats in low scoring affairs.

College
    Louisville-6
    The game I feel the strongest about. The oddsmakers are to high on louisvilles last couple bad performances. They set the line way too low in this game. The spread should of been atleast 12

Mem-3
    Ind+5.5
    Cbb. Louisville -6
    Yea guys, he was just kidding about all his other picks. NOW we should really tail him because he's gonna go 34-6 again.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Is this Vegas Vacation Remake #2

Haha I loved that old Chevy Chase movie.

His son in the movie was freaking hilarious!

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Memphis griz-3

Ind pacers +5.5

College
    Louisville-6

Mem-3
    Ind+5.5
    Cbb. Louisville -6
    What a complete punk douche. Obviously a loner with no social interaction in order to make up a ridiculous story like that. DONKEY.

lock$mith

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    I have posted on here twice and only one followed a post of yours inside of 5 hours. And I have not sent you any messages you fukking homo. Now I definitely don't believe your "magic run in Vegas" if you lie about somebody messaging you on a forum; that's retarded. 34-6, and you come on here and go what, 3-12? Please, stop posting.

This is either Frizzfuck or PulledClear's new account. Dudes are always all over me for no reason.
    Dudes are always all over you for no reason? Are you sure its not cause your a stalker. Seriously bro, quit stalking me

CaliSwag818
    BET BIG WIN BIG!
    CaliSwag818's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

lets faaaaaade again haha 0-3 here we goooo

mcduggly

Dudes are always all over you for no reason? Are you sure its not cause your a stalker. Seriously bro, quit stalking me
    The last thing I would waste my time doing is stalking a random degenerate on a gambling forum that is like 3-12 in his plays so far. 34-6 in Vegas?

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Ms. Degen
    Ms. Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

honestly, if someone is making losing picks every day...

you should let them continue, because it's still profitable cause you then know winners...

no need to insult...

First 123 Last