TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why Is Titus Young So Hot Headed For? What Happened?

Espn Link

I really don't understand? He had so much talent... is he pissed off because he's in the shadows of Calvin Johnson? I thought this kid had a good head on his shoulders?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Another crybaby wide receiver who thinks he's gods gift to the game.

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11030

Titus is pissed off because he is a moron. Stupid people don't always make sense.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

When Pierre Garcon was with Indy you would have thought he was a man with some credibility. He gets a name going for himself and he becomes the Total Fucin Nig. The chances of these fatherless fucs to be anything other then nigs are 10k-1 odds. I put a dollar on that nig Titus Young. I'm down 300k haven't had one hit yet think I got a shot at Colin Kap!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Injecting roids in ass.

ZINISTER

its they mamas makn em lil uncontrolable fucn dumb fucs white kids raised by women are just about the same no fathers no discipline you get what our society has become a bunch of ME ME ME ME fucn tards nice job people they are athletes fuc em fuc him fuc who ever ain't on the field there will be another nig to take yo place Bra hit the Mormon getto YO

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    its they mamas makn em lil uncontrolable fucn dumb fucs white kids raised by women are just about the same no fathers no discipline you get what our society has become a bunch of ME ME ME ME fucn tards nice job people they are athletes fuc em fuc him fuc who ever ain't on the field there will be another nig to take yo place Bra hit the Mormon getto YO
    someone translate this

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

When Pierre Garcon was with Indy you would have thought he was a man with some credibility. He gets a name going for himself and he becomes the Total Fucin Nig. The chances of these fatherless fucs to be anything other then nigs are 10k-1 odds. I put a dollar on that nig Titus Young. I'm down 300k haven't had one hit yet think I got a shot at Colin Kap!!
    Pierre Garcon was hurt for most of the year... You are clearly not very intelligent.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by GoCougs! View Post
    Titus is pissed off because he is a moron. Stupid people don't always make sense.
    yup

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    someone translate this
    Fatherless kids raised by their mothers will lack discipline and care only for themselves, there will always be another player to take your place and you should visit a Mormon ghetto.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6423

Buck Foise st

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6377

Typical Bozo State moron.

ZINISTER

Thanks Cuse. Garcon acts like a Nig injured or not injured, you must be the dumb fuc. Your reading comprehension is very low. I claimed he was acting like a human while with Colts and like a total fucn nig with Skins. He be a D.C. boy now ya know what I'm saying bra? Play ball quit acting like fucn nigs-that's all I'm saying. If you don't think these athletes are acting like nigs these days you envy em or you are one!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Stupid fukk isn't going to signed by any team. Unproven and a locker room disaster.

ZINISTER

Garcon signs the big contract and immediately start acting like a fucn nig dipshit. They can make all the money they want 5 years from now they be broke cause they be straight up stupid DOG. lol that is my only saving grace when i seen Andre Rison on the show acting like he still got the money flowing. At the end of the show they tell of all the broke ass athletes a few years removed from sports. Andre's nig ass is as broke as a joke.lol Get down my brotha with that mop!

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608