zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

question for those getting free preview of NHL CENTER ICE, are you getting HD?

my HD channels on the free preview won't work it is saying i don't have the right set top box and I absolutely have a HD box. all I watch is HD channels. wondering if anyone else is having same problems.

can not watch a hockey game in SD. its unbearable.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Do you have DirecTv? Comcast?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Works on mine. Call your provider may be a glitch on their end. Hell make them give you an extra week

zoo youk

Verizon FIOS....

zoo youk

trying to get through to these people is ridiculous. everything is fkn automated voice.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Try saying "speak to an agent" repeatedly. If that doesn't work, just babble like an idiot, and sooner or later it will respond with something like "I cannot help you, let me transfer you to an operator who can assist you further"

Vegas39

What TTO suggested or say want to cancel. You'll get live person fast

TB12
    GO PATS
    TB12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I have Comcast and only 1 or 2 games are in HD the rest SD

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Comcast and most are SD yes.

All replays are in SD.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Comcast and most are SD yes.
    Have dish network and seems only ones we don't get in HD are Toronto home broadcasts

zoo youk

fuk it..i switched another HD BOX in my house to the TV in my room and that did the trick for now.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Try saying "speak to an agent" repeatedly. If that doesn't work, just babble like an idiot, and sooner or later it will respond with something like "I cannot help you, let me transfer you to an operator who can assist you further"
    LOL i know trust me i do that and they go "in order to speak to an agent, I need to know what you are calling about" than you say whatever you need to say and they dont understand...most companies..as u said will u get u transfered to a rep. not these fuks. the automated thing just hangs up...im sorry i can not understand what you are saying, please call back again and click.

zoo youk

Verizon is sweet. get 5 HD games a night.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    LOL i know trust me i do that and they go "in order to speak to an agent, I need to know what you are calling about" than you say whatever you need to say and they dont understand...most companies..as u said will u get u transfered to a rep. not these fuks. the automated thing just hangs up...im sorry i can not understand what you are saying, please call back again and click.
    Wow. That's pathetic. I would give the person I finally get on the phone a mouthful about that one.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

How'd you get the free trial on Fios?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Verizon is sweet. get 5 HD games a night.
    DirecTV 90% of them are HD.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

every single hockey game on Center Ice thus far has been in HD.. except yesterday's NYR/PHI game for some reason. it was on standard and i couldn't see a damn thing. to think how we used to only watch it this way up until a few yrs ago. now we are spoiled.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    How'd you get the free trial on Fios?
    every year any time any sport starts Fios gives a free preview

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    every single hockey game on Center Ice thus far has been in HD.. except yesterday's NYR/PHI game for some reason. it was on standard and i couldn't see a damn thing. to think how we used to only watch it this way up until a few yrs ago. now we are spoiled.
    its crazy isn't it! it is seriously unbearable to watch hockey in SD. for me at least. it takes so much away from the game.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

It seems that we're not the only ones watching hockey. Even in the U.S. they're watching now. This is great news.

From ESPN.com

So much for boycotts and fan apathy. The NHL reports that average per-game announced attendance is up 6.6 percent, or more than 1,000 fans per game, through the first 49 games of this season compared to the first 49 last season.

Not only have the fans come back with a vengeance, filling almost every NHL rink to capacity, but they’re watching on television in record numbers as well. NBC’s opening-weekend games (Chicago in Los Angeles and Pittsburgh in Philadelphia) were the most-watched regular-season games, outside the Winter Classics, in 14 years. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Chicago reported record local ratings. NBC Sports Network’s offering of the Boston-New York Rangers tilt on Wednesday drew 956,000 viewers, the biggest single regular-season-game audience in the network’s history and the most-watched regular-season game on cable since 2002. An incredible 27 percent of the Canadian population tuned in to the Montreal-Toronto season opener. Boston, St. Louis, Minnesota, Dallas and Florida also reported significant spikes in viewership for their local broadcasts.

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

NHL gamecenter, every game is in HD, excewpt for when u go to the 4 game mix mosaic screen. If you want 4-6 game mix in hd, just select the games and select pop out mode and adjust to size of screen.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    It seems that we're not the only ones watching hockey. Even in the U.S. they're watching now. This is great news.

From ESPN.com

So much for boycotts and fan apathy. The NHL reports that average per-game announced attendance is up 6.6 percent, or more than 1,000 fans per game, through the first 49 games of this season compared to the first 49 last season.

Not only have the fans come back with a vengeance, filling almost every NHL rink to capacity, but they’re watching on television in record numbers as well. NBC’s opening-weekend games (Chicago in Los Angeles and Pittsburgh in Philadelphia) were the most-watched regular-season games, outside the Winter Classics, in 14 years. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Chicago reported record local ratings. NBC Sports Network’s offering of the Boston-New York Rangers tilt on Wednesday drew 956,000 viewers, the biggest single regular-season-game audience in the network’s history and the most-watched regular-season game on cable since 2002. An incredible 27 percent of the Canadian population tuned in to the Montreal-Toronto season opener. Boston, St. Louis, Minnesota, Dallas and Florida also reported significant spikes in viewership for their local broadcasts.
    nice...was watching the Tampa Bay game tonight and even that arena seem packed.