HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 821

Bet the farm Fins win over 7

My first bet will be a futures bet. Vegas has got the Dolphins at 7 total. Yeah I know there sked is brutal but I also think this is even a better team than last years. barring an injury i like my Fish to win at least 9-10 games. im putting my $$ on it.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

They'll only have 14 chances since Patriots will beat them twice, IMO. Assuming Brady is healthy. Patriots will likely go undefeated.

HAPPY BOY

Get back to me when it happens general, Miami gives N.E fits and they will take at least 1.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 967

not sure it's that easy Happy
    Points Awarded:

The General gave cankid 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 803 pts

BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 908 pts

BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 613 pts

MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Patriots will likely go undefeated.
    That's crazy talk.

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1251

14 chances and in that division you have to think they will probably split with the other 2 teams as well...this division loves to beat each other up.....7 wins is tough....even though they more talented this year they won a lot of close games last year. You can only live on the edge for so long.
    Points Awarded:

The General gave AMBlai01 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Brady healthy = undefeated. They want that and they have the talent to do so easily with their cut throat style. I admire their play and wish my fav team, Indy would take such an approach to their game plans.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it too! Good Luck Happy Boy!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

they will beat the jets twice. and jacksonville. can you please tell me who these other teams they will beat ... which so you claim.... are? [i'll let you use buffalo even though buffalo will slap them]... . . ..

jjgold
    Iowa City
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Betpoints: 26

Will probably come down to last game if season

no win in NFL is automatic

BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 329 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 655 pts

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

$$$$$

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    Get back to me when it happens general, Miami gives N.E fits and they will take at least 1.
    i love the dolphins just as you happy boy.. season ticket holder since i was a kid...Last year was magical after all the crap we put up with the years before.. however that being said.. did you actually look at our schedule? I mean you said you know its tough.. but do you know how tough it is?

sept 13 at atlanta (70% chance of a loss)
    sept 21 Indianapolis (70% chance of a loss)
    sept 27 At san diego (75% chance of a loss)
    oct 4 Bills (should win)
    oct 18 bye
    oct 25 New Orleans (should win)
    Nov 1 at new york jets (should win)
    Nov 8 at New england (85% of a loss)
    nov 15 tampa bay (65 % of a loss)
    nov 19 at carolina (75% of a loss)
    nov 29 at buffalo (should win)
    dec 6 new england (50% of a loss)
    dec 13 at jacksonville (50% of a loss)
    dec 20 at Tennessee (70% of a loss)
    Dec 27 Houston (50%)
    Jan 3 Pittsburgh Steelers (100% chance of loosing)

i mean jeez.. thats tough...our out of conference games this year is MURDER!!!!! at least we have Houston at home this year so we might get some revenge from last year but still.. And our bye is after week 4? that sucks!!!!

I want nothing more to have the dolphins go to the playoffs again this year.. but i wouldn't bet on them to win 7.. i rather just be happy when they do make the playoffs instead of pissed when they win 6 games this year...

I only see 4 games we should win for sure.. and then assume we take 1 of 2 from new england like we do every year.. that puts us at 5...That means we need 2 of those other games to go for us... And to be honest I don't think we will beat buffalo twice this year like we did last!! So that puts us back really at 4 again....

bro best of luck to you and our Dolphins.. but this is how I see it .. but what the hell do i know

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 209

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Brady healthy = undefeated. They want that and they have the talent to do so easily with their cut throat style. I admire their play and wish my fav team, Indy would take such an approach to their game plans.
    They had their one magical season to go undefeated but choked. Fish will be the only team to ever do it and win the superbowl.

Healthy Brady or not, they won't ever go undefeated again. Ever! Surely not a perfect season!

Miami are the divisional champs. Look for that you stay the same this season also.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

I am with ya, go Dolphins!

This a sleeper team in the NFL right now. They will get better this year than last year.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

I don't have a farm, will money work?
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave head_strong 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2574

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    They had their one magical season to go undefeated but choked. Fish will be the only team to ever do it and win the superbowl.

Healthy Brady or not, they won't ever go undefeated again. Ever! Surely not a perfect season!

Miami are the divisional champs. Look for that you stay the same this season also.
    Don't count on them choking again!! Belichick was 1 circus catch away, that wouldn't happen 99 out of a 100 times on any other day, from achieving the ultimate immortality in the NFL record books, UNDEFEATED!!! Also don't kid your self into believing that he's forgotten all about it. In his mind, he still has the pieces in place to achieve this goal. If Brady stays healthy this season, watch this team take no prisoners and light up the score board!!! On this note if you really want to make some money this year, bet the over in every NE game. They are going to hang 40+ on every team and all you need to cover is the other team throwing up a garbage touchdown or 2!!! Count on it!! Personnaly, I'm going to bury their opening Monday night game at home against the Bills. Does anyone here actually think the Bills will cover getting 10???? NE will be up 31-3 at the half!!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO

dolphins will go 6-10 tops vegas knows what their doing. only clowns will bet over 7. by the way general can we deduct points from you about this Patriots will likely go undefeated
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/03/2018

SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

$$$$$

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2574

I'll ride with the General here, NE was a circus catch away from it and they're looking for it again!!!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    I'm going to bury their opening Monday night game at home against the Bills. Does anyone here actually think the Bills will cover getting 10???? NE will be up 31-3 at the half!!!!
    Maybe but remember it's a divisional game and Buffalo has gotten off to good starts but faded toward the end of the season.

HAPPY BOY

Sked if tuff this team is better than last years. Dolphin D will be top 3 in the NFL. they will keep Miami in games. Miami wins 9 games. Im backing it with my $$.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    Sked if tuff this team is better than last years. Dolphin D will be top 3 in the NFL. they will keep Miami in games. Miami wins 9 games. Im backing it with my $$.
    Never underestimate a team that Parcels is a part of. He is arguably the best football mind of this generation. He came in and took a 1-15 team, hired the right coach, got rid of players and brought in the players he knows will win and went 11-5.

We'll see what happens this year but for those who don't take that into account will likely be sorry.

Chad Henne will be a great, and I mean great, QB for years to come and Pennington is a decent QB in the meantime.

Future looks bright in Miami and don't be too surprised to see them in the Superbowl in the next couple years.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-19-09 at 09:23 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO

What did parcells win with the jets,pats or cowboys dwight jack shit. He got a lucky missed fg by norwood otherwise the only ring he has won was when simms played a near perfect game(21-22) plus he lost to gb when ne had a better team and he was a waste of space in dallas. He is a worthless overpriced fat piece of shit
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/03/2018

SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

$$$$$

DwightShrute

wow

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Chad Henne will be a great, and I mean great, QB for years to come and Pennington is a decent QB in the meantime.
    I think Chad is one of the best QB prospects in all of the NFL right now... Granted I went to Michigan and saw Chad Play his whole career... So being a dolphin fan and a Michigan grad of course i love Henne... But on a serious note.. this kid is smart, tough (boy can he take a hit.. kid is huge) , and he throws lasers!!!! And man he is behind a great veteran QB who will show him the ropes.. Penny in my opinion is one of the most consistent QB's of the last 10 years.. you know what you are getting from him on a Sunday... if he can instill only half of that into Henne.. we are golden down in Miami...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    I think Chad is one of the best QB prospects in all of the NFL right now... Granted I went to Michigan and saw Chad Play his whole career... So being a dolphin fan and a Michigan grad of course i love Henne... But on a serious note.. this kid is smart, tough (boy can he take a hit.. kid is huge) , and he throws lasers!!!! And man he is behind a great veteran QB who will show him the ropes.. Penny in my opinion is one of the most consistent QB's of the last 10 years.. you know what you are getting from him on a Sunday... if he can instill only half of that into Henne.. we are golden down in Miami...
    ]

Well said, well said