fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I seriously hope he gets his legs broken

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fsugolf View Post
    Is their a reason that you would say something so stupid?

fsugolf

I love grammar mistakes when you're calling someone stupid. The irony.

He's treating the NFL like it's his own personal bitch. I would think football fans would hate to see this type of treatment for an over-the-hill, over rated (now) QB.

OB 2138
    OB 2138's Avatar Become A Pro!

i cant wait for favre to beat the shyt out of green bay. im a bears fan and the addition of brett to the vikings scares me. this puts the vikes up there with the best teams in the nfl now. also favre won't have to win games all by himself, don't forget adrian peterson and the very good backups. great move for the vikings. green bay has got to be shitting right now, they did everything they could to keep favre out of minnesota and the nfc.

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope he goes out a winner

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Favre is such a little bitch. Little drama queen back in the NFL, apparantly he wants to completely tarnish everything is ever was in the league. He will throw 3 picks a game and Vikings will be no better than they were before they fell into the joke that is Favre. And then at the end of the season we will watch the cry babe once again sob on media day saying he will never play again only to have to talk about coming back with another team because he can't take it a week when he isn't the top story on ESPN.

And the analysts all say Vikings are now a better team and a top contender? Guy is 40 ****ing years old and is over the hill. He isn't going to bring them to the superbowl and the Vikings aren't going to be the best in the NFC. Teams that get pressure on him will get 3 picks a game because he tries to act like he can make the throws he did 10 years ago just like he did when he played for the Jets. I also wish the drama queen of the NFL gets lit up and brakes his leg so we can stop hearing about the ****in piece of shit.

But hey lets watch the loser lead the league in interceptions AGAIN this season and then we can all laugh at the Vikings for signing a guy because of what he was in the past instead of seeing what he is now...............a complete and utter has been!
    Last edited by unde0087; 08-18-09 at 05:27 PM.

fsugolf

vikings bring in sage to contend for the starting job w/ TJackson. Now what, he's contending for a 2nd string or 3rd string job because drama boy wants back in. Even after publicly stating he won't play. What about John David Booty, where's he go now. This just makes Favre a huge prick, who doesn't care about anyone else.

To get back on topic. I wouldn't be betting Favre on friday. I don't think you could even bet the game, jackson and sage have to be deflated now, knowing they'll be a backup guaranteed.

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Quote Originally Posted by CaneDawg View Post
    i hope he goes out a winner
    Likewise. And for those quick to criticize him...I say if you've got it flaunt it.

Name me one other player in the league who can pull this kind of reaction, negative or positive.

He's coming back because a) he can help the Vikings and b) more people wan't to see him play than don't.

fsugolf

He's only getting away with it because he was arguably the face of the league for the better part of a decade

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OB 2138 View Post
    i cant wait for favre to beat the shyt out of green bay. im a bears fan and the addition of brett to the vikings scares me. this puts the vikes up there with the best teams in the nfl now. also favre won't have to win games all by himself, don't forget adrian peterson and the very good backups. great move for the vikings. green bay has got to be shitting right now, they did everything they could to keep favre out of minnesota and the nfc.
    Wow, what a stupid statement.

The Vikings up there with the best teams in the NFL? Ha. Favre's signing gives the Vikings maybe one extra win. He doesn't have it anymore. His saving grace is that the Vikings have a relatively cold-free schedule the 2nd half of the season so he won't implode due to the weather.

The very good backups? Who would that be exactly? Please enlighten me.

I doubt the Packers management could care less, and the players are going to be fired up to kick his ass if anything. A fired up defense is great, a fired up Favre throws passes 6 feet over the heads of his receivers and panics when hes under pressure.

Vikings to lose NFC North @ -180.

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

I wouldn't take the Vikings in the first half. He's gonna throw 2 picks in the first 4 series. Bet on it.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by fsugolf View Post

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

man feels like this saga's been going on forever, play ball for f....sakes

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Favre is a football icon/legend. We wish him success.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    and b) more people wan't to see him play than don't.
    Name 5 people who want to see him play other than Vikings fan and Favre sackriders.

BobHarvey

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Favre is a football icon/legend. We wish him success.
    I second that motion.

BobHarvey

Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive_Edge View Post
    Name 5 people who want to see him play other than Vikings fan and Favre sackriders.
    There's not enough space to list them all my friend.

Enjoy the legend, watch the legend and learn.

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

I was high on the vikings before learning of farve signing...The rest of the team is going to be pissed knowing he pulled this crap when they've already moved on. The vikings game this week was going to probably be my biggest play on the nfl this week before hearing of this....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Your going to see Minny players at least 1/4 of them revolt eventually and lay down.

They are in for a rough season

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

Why not take Minny -3 against Kansas City. With 3-4 different Qb's fighting to show off their skills, I feel like Minnesota has a good chance with this game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am pounding Minny in the 1st half

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

they may be fighting to show off their skills, but it's obvious who's starting...