innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Gift wrapped ncaab

I know this is a tough place to play but I believe in the right to bare arms.

Texas Arlington +5 and ML.

Aggies down a couple big guns.

GL

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

USU is 95-7 at home over the last five seasons

Not going to fade that even if down a few starters

innovation

Then you will be siding with 75% + of the public. Medlin and Reed make up 40.5% of the Aggies average scoring per game. I know how good Stew Morill is and expect him to find ways to make this squad competitive. The fact remains someone has to put the ball in the basket and 28 points per game is a lot to find elsewhere. Home court is definitely on the Aggies side but it also drives teams like Tex-Ar to be the exception not the rule.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Im still rolling with the Aggies today. They are still better than Texas Arlington without Medlin and Reed, IMHO. They are fairly deep. We'll see. I wish you good luck.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

+7 now.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Missing starters obviously factored into line. Even without them, I think the Aggies are 5 points better at home. 7? Im not so sure I would play that side with the current number.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I wouldnt play any chalk higher than 5. Arlington can play good D but they are one of the worst shooting teams in Div 1. I still say that Utah State has enough depth, not to replace Medlin and Reed, but to make up atleast 2/3 of their scoring. Marvin Jean is a solid player off the bench who can shoot, and they have a couple other players who can drain 3's. Big home court advantage too.
    We'll see, should be an interesting game. In retrospect I wouldnt have played them, I didnt do my homework properly and missed these injuries, but I still have faith they pull this one out.

innovation

Well usually a line move like this is death for the underdog but I am going to ignore it and hope for the best.

I am adding 2 other plays as well.

Final card using some alternate lines from heritage.
    Tex Arl +6.5
    Tex Arl -1 +286
    USC -1 +190
    Byu pk +449 I think either Tennessee or Gonzaga lose tonight call it a hunch. I'll fade the late chase game.