TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

The thing that is wrong with people like Anna Welker and Phil Mickelson is

when the heat was on they apologized for what they said. No one should apologize for what they feel is the truth.
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 01-23-13 at 04:08 PM.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I disagree here because some of the stuff was said at the heat of the moment. Anna said this the next day and I agreed with that. Phil might have gone a little extreme with his and I think he thought it would hurt his image. I respectfully disagree with what you are saying here because it may have came out all wrong and it sometimes happens to all of us.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Sometimes the Truth is better left unsaid.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

They're just apologizing because it benefits themselves, or in Anna's case Wes.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

What they said is what they believed to be true. I think we should interpret it as that. The follow up apology is to try and deflect unwanted media scrutiny, which is foaming at the mouth for these kind of statements. Don't you dare challenge the media's hypocrisy, or you'll pay. you'll pay.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Anyone who speaks out against paying more taxes is alright in my book.
    To many people and programs on a free roll in this country.

Welkers wife should just stick to showing off her , dont need to hear about sports from a dumbo

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Anne is a dumb gold diggin' bitch..

Phil gets paid big money for playing a pussy sport and cries like a bitch about taxes..Move to Texas you homo. Cali won't miss you.

There, I will not apologize for my remarks... Anybody that doesn't like them can sukk my brown dikk... Yeah I said it.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Phil gets paid big money for playing a pussy sport and cries like a bitch about taxes.
    Who should get what they earn from success, the earner or the government? The old "he makes plenty of money so stop complaining" argument sickens me. The government gets plenty of money, so why don't they stop complaining they need more?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Centaur he can move to Texas anytime he wants..Nobody would miss him.. But I know damn well he will miss California...

Also, If you lived in SoCal, you would know that the wealthy are the most liberal here... They put up signs in front of their mansions, asking for higher tax props to pass... They don't cry...

And I'm pretty sure they work harder than Phil Mickelson prancing around in a golf course 24/7..

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

The wealthy are leaving Cali for Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Centaur he can move to Texas anytime he wants..Nobody would miss him.. But I know damn well he will miss California...

Also, If you lived in SoCal, you would know that the wealthy are the most liberal here... They put up signs in front of their mansions, asking for higher tax props to pass... They don't cry...

And I'm pretty sure they work harder than Phil Mickelson prancing around in a golf course 24/7..

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Tiger left for Florida because of taxes nobody said he was greedy

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    The wealthy are leaving Cali for Texas

And tiger left to Florida because the prostitutes are way better there

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Mayan, the truth is, if taxpayers leave Cali, especially very wealthy ones, it doesn't help the state's deficit problems. Pretty soon, other states will start lobbying for wealthy people to move in...could be competitive. I wonder how many average taxpaying citizens does this golfer represent? 10, 20, 30, or way way more?