Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Pretty Strong Money Line Parlay tonight in NCAA Hoops. (-115)

Going 2x on this one, figured I'd share in Players Talk.

It's definitely worth a unit, imo.

St. Joesph's -360

This hawks team is entering this A-10 Match-up only 1-2 in conference play. However they are much better than their record, with both losses coming to Butler and VCU in very competitive games. They are at the point of the season now where I think they will really start to roll. They play 3 of their next 4 @ home and are coming of a blowout win @ Penn. The confidence should be building and you know they want to change that 1-2 conference record. I had this team in the Ncaa Tournament at the beginning of the season, and I expect to make some $ off of this squad over the next few weeks.

Their opponent tonight is St Bonaventure who Just played in Philly on Saturday and pulled the upset against Temple. I'd be shocked if they were to leave the city 2-0 against quality clubs like these.

The Hawks are very balanced having 4 players averaging Double Digits and a total of 6 players averaging over 7ppg. They also really team rebound very well and that's where the big edge in this game will be.

A Few trends to support the play

St. Bonaventure is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
    St. Bonaventure is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
    St. Bonaventure is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Saint Joseph's
    St. Bonaventure is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Saint Joseph's
    Saint Joseph's is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
    Saint Joseph's is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games at home
    Saint Joseph's is 17-3 SU in its last 20 games when playing St. Bonaventure
    Saint Joseph's is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against St. Bonaventure

North Carolina -600

The Tar Heels are starting to play much better after winning on the road @ FSU and then beating Maryland in their most recent outing.

Georgia Tech is a very young team who really only has 2 scorers at this point. They have struggled to put the ball in the hoop all season and look for that to continue tonight. They played Duke last out and hung tough for 20 minutes or so, but could not overcome 21 turnovers and ended up losing by 16. I can't see them going to Chapel Hill and leaving w/ a win in this spot. It's tough to play Duke and UNC back to back and with the Tar Heels gaining confidence, they should be able to handle Tech pretty easily in this spot.

It's going to be a tempo battle to start, as Bryan Gregory wants to slow it down for obvious reasons and Roy wants to push the pace (having one of the highest pace ratings in the nation @ 73) The problem here will be when G Tech starts to miss shots and get sloppy with the ball, the game will transition into Roy Williams hands.

This should be a nice tune-up for the upcoming NC State battle, and no I don't think UNC will be overlooking this match-up because they have really struggled at times this season, so I'm sure Coach Williams will have them focused.

Few Trends that support the play

Georgia Tech is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    Georgia Tech is 2-14 SU in its last 16 games when playing on the road against North Carolina

North Carolina is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
    North Carolina is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
    North Carolina is 14-2 SU in its last 16 games when playing at home against Georgia Tech

Minnesota -400

The Gophers have had 6 days to re group after dropping back to back emotionally tough games against top 5 opponents in Indiana and Michigan. Being on the Road in this spot and having to travel to Wisconsin next, you can expect Tubby's group to be focused knowing they really need this win to get back on track. They are catching Northwestern in a very good spot just for that.

The Wildcats are playing their 3rd straight ranked opponent in 11 days and have to be drained. They upset Illinois on the road and then play IU very tough @ home, losing by only 8. Now they have to turn around and play a Minny team that is starving for a win.

The Gophers have a huge edge on the glass in this match-up and that will be a big factor in getting this road win. Northwestern's inability to put the ball in the basket on a consist basis should hurt them tonight.

The Wildcats will try to bother them w/ that 1-3-1 zone that was so effective against Indiana last time out, but Andre Hollins and company shouldn't be bothered as much.

Minnesota should get back on track tonight in a big way, also NW home court edge has not been much this season going only 6-7.

Minny also already beat NW by 18 earlier this month as well.

Good luck tonight boys,

handicrapped
    handicrapped's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

just curious what book you use to bet on money lines this early in the day?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Can't argue with ya. Cash it pal!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by handicrapped View Post
    just curious what book you use to bet on money lines this early in the day?
    5 dimes, bookmaker, heritage, local

handicrapped
    handicrapped's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

thanks, need to get on 5 dimes for either those reduced juice or free payouts

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I like the Carolina pick, I would also look at a very hot Oregon (16-2) at home against a very average washington state (10-8), a top 20 team like Wichita State (17-2) facing a dismal Missouri State (5-14), and maybe Miami in the NBA at home facing the Raptors. Good luck tonight

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I was already on minnesota and north carolina for sure. Lets cash it!

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by handicrapped View Post
    thanks, need to get on 5 dimes for either those reduced juice or free payouts
    Does 5dimes let you parlay the reduced juice?

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I like it, may lay down a unit or two and tail. BOL

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    Does 5dimes let you parlay the reduced juice?
    Nope

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

U couldn't have been wronger faster. Give up.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Omg Saint Joes down by 21 at home? Ewwwww. St Bonnys is screwing tons of tickets up past few weeks.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Bonventure 8/14 from 3pt land....Joes 1/18 (4.5%)

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

buried,

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

I have Minny ML in a 7 team parlay i made for fun $20 for $150 and everything else won...

penetrate this team lol so many road favorites getting killed recently in college and NBA might have to start betting them blindly