Teamprofit101
    Gmail
    Teamprofit101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I never said this before,

there is a difference with me saying I'm done as opposed to all others,

This forum hates me and my arrogance and will love when I am gone...........
    Dont do this shit to me, i just decided to start fading your

hocky1277
    hocky1277's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1320

See ya

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol sports books loving this year.. Everyone on gb, tried to tell you, everyone on atl, tried to tell you... Change your post to sf and stay man

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Yo Pauly...any idea on what you think happens with this line? Started at 4.5 quite possibly if I remember. Definitely at 4 until just recently and now at 3.5.....should I be buying a half point at 4? I really think the Ravens to win outright but I'll be playing with the points this year to be safe.

Anyone else have any thoughts if I should be placing the bet now or if this line is gonna be lost forever?

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    All-in on SanFran
    Whether I lose or win, I win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by CaliSwag818 View Post
    dude why are u gonna leave don't you have a 1kpoint wager with some dude about the lakers making or not making the playoffs?
    Wow, he has a 1k point bet and hasn't started ghosting already?

He completely disappeared from the site when he had a 1k point bet with me.

You won't leave you fukking attention whore, but thanks for making my lean on the niners into a stone cold

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt1144 View Post
    Yo Pauly...any idea on what you think happens with this line? Started at 4.5 quite possibly if I remember. Definitely at 4 until just recently and now at 3.5.....should I be buying a half point at 4? I really think the Ravens to win outright but I'll be playing with the points this year to be safe.

Anyone else have any thoughts if I should be placing the bet now or if this line is gonna be lost forever?
    U don't need no points,

Ravens will win,

it is their destiny............

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

U don't need no points,

Ravens will win,

it is their destiny............
    I havent heard a plausable reason on how the Ravens win this game. Just because you say its there destiny??

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post

I havent heard a plausable reason on how the Ravens win this game. Just because you say its there destiny??
    Think of Seahawks/Rams defense vs the 9ers,

Now you have just visioned how the Ravens D will do the exact same thing to the 9ers....................

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Now you have just visioned how the Ravens D will do the exact same thing to the 9ers....................

The 2 squads you mentioned are division rivals, and quite frankly both have better defenses than Baltimore.

PAULYPOKER

Rolle: Ravens' Lewis got me on track with Giants

• By PAUL SCHWARTZ
    • Last Updated: 10:02 AM, January 23, 2013
    • Posted: 12:38 AM, January 23, 2013

Ray Lewis is clearly a driving force — perhaps the driving force — for the Ravens, who stormed to back-to-back road playoff victories to advance to Super Bowl XLVII. Lewis also played a role in helping Antrel Rolle acclimate to the Giants and grow into a leader of last season’s Super Bowl run.

Rolle arrived in 2010 and bristled at the way the Giants do business — especially how Tom Coughlin runs his team. There were frustrated comments from Rolle, and it appeared as if the safety and coach were headed toward a real confrontation. Rolle cooled off, though, and he says he might have overheated if not for Lewis’ advice.
    Getty Images; AP (inset)
    RAY THE SAGE: Giants safety Antrel Rolle (above with ball, celebrating with Prince Amukamara) credits a phone call to Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis for providing the advice that got him onto the same page with coach Tom Coughlin after a rough start.

Like Lewis, Rolle is a product of the University of Miami, though Lewis was gone before Rolle ever played for the Hurricanes. Rolle did not know how to deal with Coughlin, so one day he dialed up Lewis.
    “I asked him how should I handle the situation,’’ Rolle said yesterday on WFAN. “I was like, ‘It’s extremely difficult for me, I’m not used to this,’ and so forth and so on. We had an hourlong conversation just about life, he was telling me how I should approach the situation, how I should be able to deal with Coach Coughlin but still get some things across. He helped me out a lot. I listened to what he said and it helped me out a lot.
    “If you have never been around Ray Lewis, he’s probably the most humble individual and real individual you’re ever going to be around. That’s just the reality of it.’’
    Rolle spent the first five years of his career with the Cardinals, and it took him time to accept Coughlin’s coaching methods. In Week 2 in 2010, the Giants lost 38-14 in Indianapolis as Peyton Manning bested younger brother Eli.
    It was Rolle’s first regular-season road trip with the Giants, and afterward he blasted Coughlin’s schedule, insisting getting to the stadium more than three hours before kickoff made the Giants “sluggish.’’ Rolle later complained about Coughlin’s “controlled’’ environment and said he felt the atmosphere around the team was “too uptight.’’
    “I had an issue with me dealing with some things, more so my own personal issues,’’ Rolle recalled. “Coach Coughlin and myself have never had an exchange of words or anything close to it, never even had a bad eye towards one another. I’m sure he probably wanted to curse me out at times, but it never crossed that line.’’
    Rolle credits Lewis for helping him replace his frustration with a greater understanding of Coughlin’s methods.
    “More than the [Miami] thing, I think it’s someone who has been through it all,’’ Rolle said of why he reached out to Lewis. “No matter what adversity or what Ray had to overcome, I think he’s overcome it, and I think that’s what it boiled down to. It boiled down to me going to someone I can consider a mentor, someone I know is going to give it to me straight. Someone who is going to tell me something I need to hear as opposed to something I wanted to hear.
    “And he told me exactly what I needed to hear, and from that day on, I never, ever had an issue, never had any concerns. I can honestly say it is great. This is the best I’ve ever felt, and I am going to continue to stay on this path.’’

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

B-More money line Pauly?

Is that what I should put my sixty bucks I plan to wager on with?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    B-More money line Pauly?

Is that what I should put my sixty bucks I plan to wager on with?

Yep, What ever you can scrounge up for this play you do it!

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Already locked in baltimore

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    Already locked in baltimore
    Ebey!!

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Why would you even make this post, havent you listened to the animals lately?

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Both play 4-3 schemes and Balt. plays a 3-4, wow are you lost. 3-4 schemes don't match up well against option read/pistol schemes; Colin K. goes for a lot on the ground in this one, watch.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Everyone im asking is liking the ravens, pauly. Im worried .

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Of all my friends that I ask I have a slightly bit more on SF. Consensus is practically even but SF takes the majority by a bit. Seeing what the uninformed perspective may add.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Ray Lewis is the healer of all brothers. Gather round and listen to the profit. Here here brothers come foe-ward and gets yo grits! Iza be tellzen ya all thats bout ta happen. When Reverend Ray speak brothers be listennin. Can I get a Praise God!! Hallay lou ya Like I said before T.F.N. (Total Fucn Nig) That's why we love you Raymond Now get your black ass out there and make some tackles for your Masta and win me my bet you fucn Schvoog(Akron,Ohio term for Nig)

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Everyone im asking is liking the ravens, pauly. Im worried .
    All the donks here are all over the 9ers ,

no worries pal

Ravens will win.

it is that simple,

does not matter who is on or fading them.................

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    I am an expert at spotting destinies liken to a seer

Original post date: 8/13/12
    Indianapolis makes AFC Playoffs

Original post date: 1/03/13
    Ravens to win SB has become a sudden interest

Original post date: 11/26/12
    San Francisco 49ers +500 is the easiest future left on the board!

Original post date:9/12/12 Post #18

One of These Five NFL Teams WILL Win the Super Bowl this Year

Baltimore Ravens +1800

San Francisco 49ers +1300

Denver Broncos +1900,

Chicago Bears +2600

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

simple as that...............
    you aint going no where pauly. kaepernick and the niners will play like rookies. ravens have the momentum and their exp will pay off.
    ravens 31
    sf 10

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

Ray Lewis more focused on 49ers

Retirement not on mind as final game approaches

OWINGS MILLS, MD. — For weeks, no one could determine when The Ray Lewis Retirement Tour would draw to a close.
    Since Lewis announced on Jan. 2 his “last ride” in the NFL would coincide with the end of the Ravens’ postseason run, there was the possibility that each game would be his last.
    Now, after successful stops in Denver and New England, there is no longer any doubt: Win or lose, Lewis will perform for the final time on Feb. 3, in New Orleans on the NFL’s grandest stage.
    It wouldn’t be surprising if Lewis approached the Super Bowl with a feeling of finality, but the 37-year-old middle linebacker insisted Thursday that he’s thinking only about helping the Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers.
    “Honestly, outside of putting my head in the playbook and studying San Fran, I really haven’t thought about anything else,” Lewis said.
    “It’s going to be a great day, period, no matter what happens. And that’s kind of the way I’ve approached it,” he said. “I haven’t even said, ‘Oh man, this is your last game, what do you think?’ I really haven’t. Because I just really am keeping my teammates focused on the real prize.”
    Now in his 17th season, Lewis is preparing for his second Super Bowl — the first in 12 years. The last time he played for the NFL championship, Lewis earned MVP honors in Baltimore’s 34-7 win over the New York Giants.
    After waiting all this time to get back, Lewis has no intention of merely settling for being part of the big game.
    “The real prize is actually going and winning the Super Bowl,” he said. “It’s great to get there, don’t get me wrong, but to win it is something special.”
    And then, only then, Lewis will think about what it means to walk off the football field for the final time.
    “You feel that confetti drop, I’ll probably reflect then, when I’m there,” he said. “But, it really hasn’t crossed my mind like that.”
    San Francisco inside linebacker Patrick Willis, who wears No. 52, has nothing but admiration for Baltimore’s No. 52.
    “I’m just a big fan of him, period,” Willis said Thursday. “Just his enthusiasm on the field, the passion he plays with. I’ve always been a big fan of those who play with passion, such as Ray Lewis. I know people always want to make comparisons and talk about torches and all this. At the end of the day, I always say I can only be the best player I can be.

“As a fellow linebacker, being at the Pro Bowl and being able to be coached by the same coach (Mike Nolan) at one point in time in our careers, we’ve become friends. Ray’s one of those guys, he loves to give his wisdom and give his knowledge, and I’m the type that I love to listen — anybody who’s been there, done that, especially his caliber of player, who’s played a long time.”
    Lewis has been with the Ravens since 1996, and it wasn’t long after his arrival that he became the captain of the defense. As his career went on, he lost a step but made up for it with tireless film study and sharp instincts.
    After his rookie year, the only time Lewis didn’t get a Pro Bowl invitation were those seasons when he was beset by injury — 2002, 2005 and 2012.
    Last year he received his 13th Pro Bowl nod despite missing four games with a foot injury.
    This season, after tearing his right triceps on Oct. 14, there was a strong possibility he wouldn’t be back.
    At first, the Ravens believed he was done for the year. But Lewis vowed to return, and his teammates were determined to make it happen.
    “We knew we wanted to make the playoffs in order for Ray to have a chance to come back,” safety Ed Reed said. “He’s that engine, that motor that’s going to go all the time. He understands what the offense is trying to do to you when you’re talking about the run game. He’s calling out plays before they even happen. That’s what you really miss when Ray is out.”
    Since his return, Lewis has 44 tackles in three games. He isn’t limping into retirement; rather, he’s headed out with a flourish.
    “He’s played really well. He’s played just like he’s always played,” coach John Harbaugh said.
    Lewis attributes his involuntary 10-game absence as the reason behind his resurgence on the field.
    “I’ve always said that anytime you can give your body a true rest — not just your body — anytime you can give your mind a certain rest from the game and from the every week wear and tear, when you come back you come back just as fresh as ever,” Lewis said. “For me right now, I feel fresh. My mind is fresh, my body is fresh and I’m just excited to really be able to end the thing up the right way.”

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

what i would give for one of the family members of the people Ray Lewis killed to straighten him out, or one of the kids that he had with all those women and does not see to take care of him. Then the world would be just

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Pauly you are the man!

But I wanna see Ray Lewis chase down Kaepernick lol CHUG RAY!!! CHUG!!!!!

Ray's engine... going to stall out.

PAULYPOKER

Ray Lewis is the all time greatest leader/play caller/coach/player @ the MLB position bar none...........

HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST.............

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 01-25-13 at 02:34 PM.

PAULYPOKER

The Definition of Motivation!

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Pretty much a newbie on SBR. I sense alot of childish type behavior with the post I read. Since the playoffs started the site has become more of a shit talking and cheerleading site. Most men can only act like a man by having manly mannerisms. When they have to prove manhood, like standing up for himself by taking on a higher up at work or having to engage in a fist fight, they are a bunch of pucies. Most men that are on the computer talking as much shit as some of you are just complete fucn pucies. They are tough in their car, on the phone, on the computer-you get the picture. Nobody cares if somebody they don't really know quits posting. Unless like Manti Te'o you fell in love with someone on the computer. lol This country has become a fucin joke what a bunch of complete sissy ass men who raised you guys? Just quit posting and shut the fuc up about it!
    Contradict yourself much? Geesh

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

^

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    ^

PAULYPOKER

11/24/2011

8:20 PM EST
    107 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS 39 40 / 40.5 / 40 40.5 +150 18o15 6
    Under 40.5
    108 BALTIMORE RAVENS -4.5 -04 -3.5 +09 / -3 -20 / -3 -25 -3.5 -05 -170 PK -25 16
    Final
    Time-change to 08:28pm EST TV: NFL, DTV: 212 CLEAR, WEST WIND 3-8. KICKOFF TEMP 51

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

The Ravens are a wrecking crew.
    SF is in for pain.
    kaepernick has toothpick legs.

First 12345 ... Last