hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Public burial... so obvious. Everyone was on SAC yet line moved from -3.5 to 3.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Solid write up, Im tailing
    You're welcome.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    That was an atrocious 4th quarter. The Kings looked like they were going to put the pedal to the metal, then just gave up. Place looked empty. Enjoy your team, Seattle
    yeah im still not sure what Seattle fans are excited about....have they seen this team ?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Another public burial

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This "new energy" will wear off eventually, but for the time being, it's always a good idea to consider an NBA team that actually finds a motivation for playing hard. That's a rarity these days. These guys are all pros, and anyone can beat anyone on a given night. It's just a matter of "want to" more than anything else.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting on the team with the new coach is always a good idea in NBA. This thread is very suspicious. What book sponsored this thread? They were sick of squares taking them on this or something

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Betting on the team with the new coach is always a good idea in NBA. This thread is very suspicious. What book sponsored this thread? They were sick of squares taking them on this or something
    Bet Islands obviously hooked me up with a fat free play package.

Unreal, try to pass on some of the local happenings and get accused of being a shill for a book. The Suns had dropped 12 road games in a row before the Sacramento game. In the 5 years I've lived in the Phoenix area, I had never seen an Arizona professional sports organization take a beating like this by the local media after the Gentry firing. Yes, when a new coach comes in, the team can play better and have motivation. However, I believed this case to be different. It was reported that there was much dissent happening and after having 2 assistant coaches quit, a player get into a screaming match with the GM and later have it be lied about and called a "medical reason" for not making a road trip. Albeit, Jermaine O'Neal is not an integral part of the team it is about a new coach stepping into a situation where it was reported that there was turmoil in the locker room and among the coaching staff. It's unfortunate that the shitty Kings were the Suns next road opponent. There were a few people that were on the Suns here. IWIN even sold points. I'm not trying to twist anyone's arm to make a play. Just discussing local happening which may have affected the game. You know, kind of the point to starting a thread.

Best of luck with your wagers, pal.

Spoon19xx
    Spoon19xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Haha Suns are on a roll

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Hunter coach of the year

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Hunter coach of the year
    Haha I ran out of feet to put in my mouth, pal!

First 12