maxd131
    maxd131's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ray Lewis is the scum of the Earth.

Couldnt be much worse than Lewis being the headline story for the SB. He sets a terrible example for kids who look up to NFL players... Unless you encourage murder, gangbanging, and infedilty.

This guy should be locked up in one of those Iraqi prisons with no food and 1/3 cup of water everyday for the rest of his sumbag life.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ray is a leader to all

PAULYPOKER

You can show your hatred for Ray Ray by going all in on the 9ers

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Ray Lewis is a thug!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Mrs. Welker said it best......

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Ray Lewis is my hero
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER, and wikkidinsane

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Why do you focus on something that MIGHT have happened 10 years ago. Why not focus on all the great things Ray Lewis has done since then. How many people he has helped.

Ray Lewis, regardless of what happened that night, is an American Hero and he deserves respect.

If he is found guilty of murder then you can bash him all you want. But thankfully in the USA people are innocent until proven guilty. Therefore Ray Lewis is innocent.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marcoloco, and Cuse0323

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Why do you focus on something that MIGHT have happened 10 years ago. Why not focus on all the great things Ray Lewis has done since then. How many people he has helped.

Ray Lewis, regardless of what happened that night, is an American Hero and he deserves respect.

If he is found guilty of murder then you can bash him all you want. But thankfully in the USA people are innocent until proven guilty. Therefore Ray Lewis is innocent.
    One word: ENVY.........

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

PWNED!!!

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Love me some Ray Ray but 49ers -3.5 for the max for me. Sorry Ray Ray.

PAULYPOKER

Serenity now................

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Ray Lewis is my hero
    Ray Lewis great football player, great preacher. Not a hero though that goes to far. Hope all goes well for him in his life he was acquitted and paid some money. Hero though should be saved for people that go the extra mile not just pay people off and talk about god. He is def a football great and should be remember for that, but he will always be the guy who "might" have got away with murder. All the best to him, hell of a football player

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Ray Lewis total piece of shit.

6 kids by 4 different women. Never married.

Typical sorry-ass animal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

He's a Christian and he's going to Heaven

You're a ________ and you're going to ________

Fill in the blanks, let us know!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

Homo. Hell.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

He was possibly connected to a Murder... and he's going to heaven? Hmmmm makes me wanna go out and commit a crime. I wanna go to heaven too!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Funny how the judicial system is corrupt when it convicts black men but the holy bible when it acquits them

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Lord Jesus forgives if you repent...

PAULYPOKER

Serenity now................Serenity now................Serenity now................

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Serenity now................Serenity now................Serenity now................
    this thread is wrong Ray is number 2 POS in world Pauly is number 1. Fact

opie1988

1)bad son-of-a-bitch. 2)whoop Pete's heathen ass.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty fckn sad that he is actually near the top of what these jigs have to offer. Think about that. But keep subsidizing these monkeys with YOUR tax dollars it seems to be working so well!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

xchungsy
    xchungsy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Ray Lewis great football player, great preacher. Not a hero though that goes to far. Hope all goes well for him in his life he was acquitted and paid some money. Hero though should be saved for people that go the extra mile not just pay people off and talk about god. He is def a football great and should be remember for that, but he will always be the guy who "might" have got away with murder. All the best to him, hell of a football player
    dont forget OJ...he got away with murder too...69ers all day

PAULYPOKER

Rolle: Ravens' Lewis got me on track with Giants

• By PAUL SCHWARTZ
    • Last Updated: 10:02 AM, January 23, 2013
    • Posted: 12:38 AM, January 23, 2013

Ray Lewis is clearly a driving force — perhaps the driving force — for the Ravens, who stormed to back-to-back road playoff victories to advance to Super Bowl XLVII. Lewis also played a role in helping Antrel Rolle acclimate to the Giants and grow into a leader of last season’s Super Bowl run.

Rolle arrived in 2010 and bristled at the way the Giants do business — especially how Tom Coughlin runs his team. There were frustrated comments from Rolle, and it appeared as if the safety and coach were headed toward a real confrontation. Rolle cooled off, though, and he says he might have overheated if not for Lewis’ advice.
    Getty Images; AP (inset)
    RAY THE SAGE: Giants safety Antrel Rolle (above with ball, celebrating with Prince Amukamara) credits a phone call to Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis for providing the advice that got him onto the same page with coach Tom Coughlin after a rough start.

Like Lewis, Rolle is a product of the University of Miami, though Lewis was gone before Rolle ever played for the Hurricanes. Rolle did not know how to deal with Coughlin, so one day he dialed up Lewis.
    “I asked him how should I handle the situation,’’ Rolle said yesterday on WFAN. “I was like, ‘It’s extremely difficult for me, I’m not used to this,’ and so forth and so on. We had an hourlong conversation just about life, he was telling me how I should approach the situation, how I should be able to deal with Coach Coughlin but still get some things across. He helped me out a lot. I listened to what he said and it helped me out a lot.
    “If you have never been around Ray Lewis, he’s probably the most humble individual and real individual you’re ever going to be around. That’s just the reality of it.’’
    Rolle spent the first five years of his career with the Cardinals, and it took him time to accept Coughlin’s coaching methods. In Week 2 in 2010, the Giants lost 38-14 in Indianapolis as Peyton Manning bested younger brother Eli.
    It was Rolle’s first regular-season road trip with the Giants, and afterward he blasted Coughlin’s schedule, insisting getting to the stadium more than three hours before kickoff made the Giants “sluggish.’’ Rolle later complained about Coughlin’s “controlled’’ environment and said he felt the atmosphere around the team was “too uptight.’’
    “I had an issue with me dealing with some things, more so my own personal issues,’’ Rolle recalled. “Coach Coughlin and myself have never had an exchange of words or anything close to it, never even had a bad eye towards one another. I’m sure he probably wanted to curse me out at times, but it never crossed that line.’’
    Rolle credits Lewis for helping him replace his frustration with a greater understanding of Coughlin’s methods.
    “More than the [Miami] thing, I think it’s someone who has been through it all,’’ Rolle said of why he reached out to Lewis. “No matter what adversity or what Ray had to overcome, I think he’s overcome it, and I think that’s what it boiled down to. It boiled down to me going to someone I can consider a mentor, someone I know is going to give it to me straight. Someone who is going to tell me something I need to hear as opposed to something I wanted to hear.
    “And he told me exactly what I needed to hear, and from that day on, I never, ever had an issue, never had any concerns. I can honestly say it is great. This is the best I’ve ever felt, and I am going to continue to stay on this path.’’

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Rolle: Ravens' Lewis got me on track with Giants

• By PAUL SCHWARTZ
    • Last Updated: 10:02 AM, January 23, 2013
    • Posted: 12:38 AM, January 23, 2013

Ray Lewis is clearly a driving force — perhaps the driving force — for the Ravens, who stormed to back-to-back road playoff victories to advance to Super Bowl XLVII. Lewis also played a role in helping Antrel Rolle acclimate to the Giants and grow into a leader of last season’s Super Bowl run.

Rolle arrived in 2010 and bristled at the way the Giants do business — especially how Tom Coughlin runs his team. There were frustrated comments from Rolle, and it appeared as if the safety and coach were headed toward a real confrontation. Rolle cooled off, though, and he says he might have overheated if not for Lewis’ advice.
    Getty Images; AP (inset)
    RAY THE SAGE: Giants safety Antrel Rolle (above with ball, celebrating with Prince Amukamara) credits a phone call to Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis for providing the advice that got him onto the same page with coach Tom Coughlin after a rough start.

Like Lewis, Rolle is a product of the University of Miami, though Lewis was gone before Rolle ever played for the Hurricanes. Rolle did not know how to deal with Coughlin, so one day he dialed up Lewis.
    “I asked him how should I handle the situation,’’ Rolle said yesterday on WFAN. “I was like, ‘It’s extremely difficult for me, I’m not used to this,’ and so forth and so on. We had an hourlong conversation just about life, he was telling me how I should approach the situation, how I should be able to deal with Coach Coughlin but still get some things across. He helped me out a lot. I listened to what he said and it helped me out a lot.
    “If you have never been around Ray Lewis, he’s probably the most humble individual and real individual you’re ever going to be around. That’s just the reality of it.’’
    Rolle spent the first five years of his career with the Cardinals, and it took him time to accept Coughlin’s coaching methods. In Week 2 in 2010, the Giants lost 38-14 in Indianapolis as Peyton Manning bested younger brother Eli.
    It was Rolle’s first regular-season road trip with the Giants, and afterward he blasted Coughlin’s schedule, insisting getting to the stadium more than three hours before kickoff made the Giants “sluggish.’’ Rolle later complained about Coughlin’s “controlled’’ environment and said he felt the atmosphere around the team was “too uptight.’’
    “I had an issue with me dealing with some things, more so my own personal issues,’’ Rolle recalled. “Coach Coughlin and myself have never had an exchange of words or anything close to it, never even had a bad eye towards one another. I’m sure he probably wanted to curse me out at times, but it never crossed that line.’’
    Rolle credits Lewis for helping him replace his frustration with a greater understanding of Coughlin’s methods.
    “More than the [Miami] thing, I think it’s someone who has been through it all,’’ Rolle said of why he reached out to Lewis. “No matter what adversity or what Ray had to overcome, I think he’s overcome it, and I think that’s what it boiled down to. It boiled down to me going to someone I can consider a mentor, someone I know is going to give it to me straight. Someone who is going to tell me something I need to hear as opposed to something I wanted to hear.
    “And he told me exactly what I needed to hear, and from that day on, I never, ever had an issue, never had any concerns. I can honestly say it is great. This is the best I’ve ever felt, and I am going to continue to stay on this path.’’
    Only part they are leaving out is that Ray went to Coughlins house after and put a gun to his head and threatened him. Thats why it worked out

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Only part they are leaving out is that Ray went to Coughlins house after and put a gun to his head and threatened him. Thats why it worked out
    I call BS. Proof please.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Dopie is a typical christian conservative.

Its all wrong if not done the way the good book says it should be done.

Dopie grow up. Fables are for children pal, ur an adult (sometimes)...

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

ray is a leader of men, i can see why most here wouldn't understand
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Dopie is a typical christian conservative.

Its all wrong if not done the way the good book says it should be done.

Dopie grow up. Fables are for children pal, ur an adult (sometimes)...
    This had nothing to do with the bible. It has to do with being a decent human being.

A real man doesn't knock up a bunch of chics so that its impossible for him to be around to help raise his children. That's what scumbags do.

The fact that you don't see this speaks volumes about your character.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

ray will also be broke in 5 years after the super bowl. will be broke just like the rest of the

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Ray Lewis is a great example for kids! He is just a classy as manning

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

So Ray Lewis is a scumbag for executing his biological duty?

Every man is wired to reproduce with as many women as possible.

Nothing wrong with that, its called human nature.

Even better its a man with superior genetics reproducing, its called eugenics.

12 Last