Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Gloriously Fast Tuesday Morning SBR!

Gloriously fantabulously fast Tuesday Morning SBR!

Holy chit boys and girls I had forgotten how fast a computer could be! The main thing slowing me down is the "oh chit what is my password for this again?" or ugh I don't have that program on here yet.

Fortunately, my old computer is sitting on a stand right off to the side in case I am missing anything work related well and for all the chit I refuse to move over to this computer from scouts, etc that would just bog this one down.

Ok, so Loyola was a winner yesterday Hopefully will have at least one play for today

So, what are you guys on today?

Ok so here we go:

Under 129 1/2 Kentucky/Alabama and Kansas -3 1/2
    Last edited by Blondie; 01-22-13 at 09:14 AM. Reason: added plays

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

It's FREEZING in Minny this week! Simply strait up freezing.

Hoping to find another Pound play.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    It's FREEZING in Minny this week! Simply strait up freezing.

Hoping to find another Pound play.
    I haven't been out yet today. A friend of mine and I are splitting a Tuesday/Thursday early morning run to the school for scholar bowl practices since both of our kids are in it! So, one day out of five I don't have to be up early to take my son to school. Monday/Wednesday/Friday he has weightlifting for football..

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Good morning blondie. 5-0 in college hoops ending with a miracle backdoor cover with Texas + 7 1/2. Banggggg.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Good morning blondie. 5-0 in college hoops ending with a miracle backdoor cover with Texas + 7 1/2. Banggggg.
    Awesome to hear ttrace! Any plays yet for today?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Awesome to hear ttrace! Any plays yet for today?
    In the lab now. Been killing college hoops.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    In the lab now. Been killing college hoops.
    Absolutely love college hoops! Favorite time of the year and honestly, would take it over NFL any day of the week!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watched tennis til midnight.
    Up at 415 to come into work.
    -2 on drive into work.
    Haven't made a coffee yet at work.
    Listening to Howard Stern at work.
    Justified on TV tonight.
    Have good day.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Watched tennis til midnight.
    Up at 415 to come into work.
    -2 on drive into work.
    Haven't made a coffee yet at work.
    Listening to Howard Stern at work.
    Justified on TV tonight.
    Have good day.
    Sounds like a tiring day.

Definitely need that coffee. I highly recommend getting a coffee grinder with an expresso setting and real coffee beans. Will make an interesting atmosphere at work if you do this

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Gloriously fantabulously fast Tuesday Morning SBR!

Holy chit boys and girls I had forgotten how fast a computer could be! The main thing slowing me down is the "oh chit what is my password for this again?" or ugh I don't have that program on here yet.

Fortunately, my old computer is sitting on a stand right off to the side in case I am missing anything work related well and for all the chit I refuse to move over to this computer from scouts, etc that would just bog this one down.

Ok, so Loyola was a winner yesterday Hopefully will have at least one play for today

So, what are you guys on today?

Good Morning Blondie, -35 here this morning,congrats on the new computer congrats on the loyola cash,however i see you left your heart at E.O.G....almost brought a tear to my eye.

As we get older the memories of good times gone by carry a special meaning.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Good Morning Blondie, -35 here this morning,congrats on the new computer congrats on the loyola cash,however i see you left your heart at E.O.G....almost brought a tear to my eye.

As we get older the memories of good times gone by carry a special meaning.
    There will always be a special place in my heart for EOG and many of the posters, but alas as the years pass it becomes a different place.

I am not saying this is good or bad, just different. Kind of like your favorite bar or hangout over the years the people change, the place changes and you do not notice it until one day you look around and realize just how different things are.

I do miss what is use to be back in the day when everyone was still alive and around (not just the owner, but several others that have passed as well). I am not saying it was perfect, Heaven knows it wasn't but it was definitely a different world than today's forums.

Someone once asked me why I don't frequent EOG as much as I did before, and quite honestly if I sit and read over there, I can still feel the presence of those that have left; the memories of the past still haunt the place today for me. Even the old Winning Wednesdays shows bring back smiles and laughs. I chuckled at a thread here about Tiger Woods and his ex-wife remembering being asked what I would do if my husband pulled the same crap on me.

Over the past year, SBR has definitely found a place in my heart as well and I really enjoy and care about the people here and of course, it's always great when people are from both places it is just enough of the past without it being right there in your face reminding you of how much life has changed.