1. #36
    KingCrimson21
    KingCrimson21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-08
    Posts: 216

    mmike032 f\*\*k I scared of flying, not scared to admit it either
    does that make me a pussy

    As far as I am concerned Mike, that makes you honest AND not afraid to admit your fears. From where I am from, old school, that means you have character. Strong character. Pass it on brother, too many weak, mean losers in America bringing what was once a proud strong nation to our knees. We are through, enjoy the ride.

  2. #37
    Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-08
    Posts: 9,682

    I don't know what the real story is with Casper as he hasn't been back here to tell it. But from what I hear, he didn't tell the truth about taking the train because he was embarrassed to tell people he was taking the bus. Apparently when he got off at one of the stops to get food or something to drink (or whatever the story was), he left his bag and the bus took off without him. But he was able to get his clothes and ID back but someone stole his laptop. And then the first night he was in Vegas, he blew all of his money drinking and gambling and couldn't even get a cab ride back to his hotel.

    Casper, is this true? If not, put the rumors to rest!

  3. #38
    jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-09
    Posts: 6,291
    Betpoints: 233

    Robyn, you just made the shit list sweetheart. Keep it up.

  4. #39
    KingCrimson21
    KingCrimson21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-08
    Posts: 216

    If you are correct Robyn and he was on the bus the whole trip...I am saddened. Not by him telling us what he wanted us to think. More that he felt he had to, to avoid the mean wrath of the average American (SBR poster). God, please flush this toilet, it is starting to smell.

  5. #40
    Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-08
    Posts: 9,682

    I am just curious as to what the real story is. People were talking 1-2 weeks after Vegas and I want to know the truth before making any judgments. Is that shit-list worthy? I have always liked Casper as he has always been kind to me but I find it a little odd that people would make any of this up. If this puts me on his infamous shit-list, I will not speak to him for 4 days.

  6. #41
    Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-08
    Posts: 9,682

    Quote Originally Posted by KingCrimson21 View Post
    If you are correct Robyn and he was on the bus the whole trip...I am saddened. Not by him telling us what he wanted us to think. More that he felt he had to, to avoid the mean wrath of the average American (SBR poster). God, please flush this toilet, it is starting to smell.
    I am not sold that this is the reason why, considering the chain of events that unfolded after Vegas. I will not re-has them here as you can find them on the board if you look. Seriously, who would make fun of anyone for saving a buck by taking a bus?

  7. #42
    MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-08
    Posts: 2,278

    Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    I don't know what the real story is with Casper as he hasn't been back here to tell it. But from what I hear, he didn't tell the truth about taking the train because he was embarrassed to tell people he was taking the bus. Apparently when he got off at one of the stops to get food or something to drink (or whatever the story was), he left his bag and the bus took off without him. But he was able to get his clothes and ID back but someone stole his laptop. And then the first night he was in Vegas, he blew all of his money drinking and gambling and couldn't even get a cab ride back to his hotel.

    Casper, is this true? If not, put the rumors to rest!
    If the light is dim for Robyn, then I'm completely in the dark! All crap aside, was wondering if this is true too! Hope everything is well for him!

  8. #43
    InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-28-08
    Posts: 15,244

    Rooo Bin....You are the Salt of the Earth

  9. #44
    Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-08
    Posts: 9,682

    ITH why is that nice man wearing a Swine Flu mask?

  10. #45
    20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-07
    Posts: 6,705
    Betpoints: 312

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...ml#post2228841

    Casper has posted since the bash.. You even answered it Robyn. Now he hasn't been back Since September 12 I believe but he's been here.

  11. #46
    Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-08
    Posts: 9,682

    Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...ml#post2228841

    Casper has posted since the bash.. You even answered it Robyn. Now he hasn't been back Since September 12 I believe but he's been here.
    I know this 24/7. I even posted the link to this thread in that thread. Keep up, kid! He didn't answer the questions I was asking here, this is why I asked them.

  12. #47
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,645
    Betpoints: 161

    When I saw Casper at the Bash he had his laptop stolen and couldn't post. If I was still in Vegas I wouldn't be posting here either.

  13. #48
    jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-09
    Posts: 6,291
    Betpoints: 233

    I guess the list is taking longer than he expected.

  14. #49
    Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-08
    Posts: 9,682

    Maybe everyone at SBR is on the shit list.? I mean, the entire member list.

  15. #50
    InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-28-08
    Posts: 15,244

    This guy made the list


  16. #51
    Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-16-08
    Posts: 23,735
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheHole View Post
    This guy made the list


  17. #52
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 698


  18. #53
    Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-08
    Posts: 9,682

    Oh no, that's the "i maked you a cookie but i eated it" kitty!

  19. #54
    InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-28-08
    Posts: 15,244


  20. #55
    Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-08
    Posts: 9,682

    I can not be held responsible for anything I have said in this thread. I broke my foot and I am on vicodin right now.


  21. #56
    jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-09
    Posts: 6,291
    Betpoints: 233

    Did you really break your foot Rooooben?

  22. #57
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 49,995
    Betpoints: 202

    Bus ride not a train ride

  23. #58
    BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-05
    Posts: 4,665
    Betpoints: 12

    I think Greyhound runs some pretty good deals too if you can put up with the characters that fill the busses that probably have swine flu that will pass it along to you.They were running a $99 one way anywhere in the USA special.You can get a 60 day unlimited pass for $499 I think tax is included.Rooms at the Edgewater and Colorado Belle are or were $5.99 a night weekdays so I took the last 2 weeks in December and will probably take Greyhound since Laughlin is isolated.I will rent a car for the 2 weekend nights I don't have a hotel booked and sightsee and crash at some Wal Mart parking lot.Low budget trip escaping the Minnesota winter.hehe!

    SBR Founder Join Date: 11/16/2005


  24. #59
    Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-08
    Posts: 9,682

    Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    Did you really break your foot Rooooben?
    yes

  25. #60
    InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-28-08
    Posts: 15,244

    F u c king train on wheels

  26. #61
    blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-08
    Posts: 5,553
    Betpoints: 323

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    I think Greyhound runs some pretty good deals too if you can put up with the characters that fill the busses that probably have swine flu that will pass it along to you.They were running a $99 one way anywhere in the USA special.You can get a 60 day unlimited pass for $499 I think tax is included.Rooms at the Edgewater and Colorado Belle are or were $5.99 a night weekdays so I took the last 2 weeks in December and will probably take Greyhound since Laughlin is isolated.I will rent a car for the 2 weekend nights I don't have a hotel booked and sightsee and crash at some Wal Mart parking lot.Low budget trip escaping the Minnesota winter.hehe!

    I think I prefer my 60 day unlimited Jetblue pass for $599. Although it is a tough call.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  27. #62
    jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-09
    Posts: 6,291
    Betpoints: 233

    This whole misadventure started with a big lie about how was even getting to Vegas. I'm not sure why I should believe anything thereafter.

  28. #63
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,479
    Betpoints: 74

    Collard Greens and the 1st and 15th, Leroy!

  29. #64
    WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-09
    Posts: 1,294

    Trains are the wave of the future. they will come back around again

  30. #65
    Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-09
    Posts: 1,849
    Betpoints: 144

    weeeeeeeeeeeee

  31. #66
    szk1983
    szk1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-06
    Posts: 642
    Betpoints: 108

    wow, that's a long train ride. where are you coming from? I assume the east coast

  32. #67
    unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-10
    Posts: 3,474
    Betpoints: 5574

    after 61 hours you will want to throw momma off the train. what torture doing this and only bringing a paltry 9 grand with you. you need at least 40k to go out there and survive and that will get you about a year of easy living.

  33. #68
    Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-10
    Posts: 15,031
    Betpoints: 214

    Quote Originally Posted by Fischnasty View Post
    weeeeeeeeeeeee
    Silent strike?

  34. #69
    Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-06
    Posts: 5,043
    Betpoints: 42

    Wow, I thought this was over and done with..lol.

  35. #70
    Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-10
    Posts: 15,031
    Betpoints: 214

    Quote Originally Posted by Casperwaits View Post
    Wow, I thought this was over and done with..lol.
    Ask yourself, How important are you to someone that would go through the time to bump threads about you

First 123 Last
Top