CommonSense
    CommonSense's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12331

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    yeah I've would of done the same thing, except there is zero live tennis betting at Heritage and 5Dimes
    5dimes is where i got my live bets in. You need to hit refresh, refresh, refresh, and then the live bet option will be available, well, most of the time.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

in between the sets? or in the middle of the set?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    5dimes has live in play during commercials for the match. And normally for the next 2 service games and next set while the match is being played...Don't have live-betting though during the first few rounds...
    good to know, thanks ngates

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes.

During Commercials they allow you to bet on the "who wins the match" ***3 sets must be won (so retires voids all bets)

And while the game is being played (watching it live on ESPN/Tennis channel) Say Ferrer is serving that game #1, they will have the "who will win game 2 almagro -650 ferrer +400" and they usually have the next service game as well. They also have the next set available to bet at this time as well.

You'll see when it gets close to starting time tonight that they'll have the live bet option for all the singles matches...But if you're looking to bet on the entire match, make sure you're watching it live and when they go to commercial is the only time to get that bet in.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Vamos ferrer

First 12