BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Phil Jackson was wise not to take the job.
    Isn't that the truth!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Phil Jackson was wise not to take the job.
    Exactly,
    you can't coach a team of geriatrics..........

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Gasol already a immediate impact, besides that air ball.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Lakers need to compeltely clean house trade everyone and try to recoup some f the picks they have lost recently and completely rebuild with guys who want to bring back the LAKER tradition.

These guys are not the Lakers, theyre the Kobes and a bunch of stiff collecting pay checks until they can leave or retire.

Steve Nash is as classy as they come and he has basically said everyone has their own agenda and there is nothing close to resembling a team approach, that is 90% Kobe to be sure, but I am sure Howard is now just going through the motions until he can get out of town himself. But for nash, a guy who never says anything, to say that is a pretty big statement. I am sure Kobe knew it was across his bow too, but I doubt he gives a shit anymore. He is so far gone it isnt even funny.

I will give Kobe credit tho he hasnt completely gone commando yet, although jacking up 32 shots yesterday looked like he was starting to. But he only took 22 shots tonight so that wasnt outrageous. But maybe he was just tired or something. I suspect his shots per game average to hit about 35 in the next few games though. Then that will be the end of it. He will just gun for the scoring leader title and call it a year.

CaliSwag818
    BET BIG WIN BIG!
    CaliSwag818's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Face it,
    the Lakers are done competing for championships until they completely rebuild the team including sending Kobe to a retirement home.....
    gotta wait till 2024? or so ill be 30 by then smfh oh well been to many parades. lakers can't win em all

CaliSwag818
    BET BIG WIN BIG!
    CaliSwag818's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Lakers need to compeltely clean house trade everyone and try to recoup some f the picks they have lost recently and completely rebuild with guys who want to bring back the LAKER tradition.

These guys are not the Lakers, theyre the Kobes and a bunch of stiff collecting pay checks until they can leave or retire.

Steve Nash is as classy as they come and he has basically said everyone has their own agenda and there is nothing close to resembling a team approach, that is 90% Kobe to be sure, but I am sure Howard is now just going through the motions until he can get out of town himself. But for nash, a guy who never says anything, to say that is a pretty big statement. I am sure Kobe knew it was across his bow too, but I doubt he gives a shit anymore. He is so far gone it isnt even funny.

I will give Kobe credit tho he hasnt completely gone commando yet, although jacking up 32 shots yesterday looked like he was starting to. But he only took 22 shots tonight so that wasnt outrageous. But maybe he was just tired or something. I suspect his shots per game average to hit about 35 in the next few games though. Then that will be the end of it. He will just gun for the scoring leader title and call it a year.
    +1 very well said sir

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers are a fukkkking disaster.

They cannot play an entire half of basketball well. Nash has to be upset that his career is going to end this way... playing with a bunch of misfit all-stars.

Tonight they had a shot to beat the Bulls. But they fell apart in the fourth after outplaying the Bulls in the third. They scored 14 fukkkkin points in the fourth quarter! Sacramento could pass them in the standings soon.
    Last edited by rcene; 01-22-13 at 12:51 AM.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

U guys are crazy... The only 1 who has to go is dantoni... Keep dantoni n they don't make the playoffs... Even if they make it w the 8 seed n they face okc they'll get swept

First 12