TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I don't think Welker choked against the Ravens

Some people are hating Welker wanting him gone saying they can't win with him. I thought he really only had one drop the whole game but made some huge plays. There was one big play that was catchable that he dove for and missed but the ball was thrown into a 20 mph wind and had to be tough to judge

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

agreed, i dont think the blame can be put squarely on any one patriot (im a lifelong pats fan) although brady definitely picked a bad time to play a shitty game...that being said, the ravens just thoroughly outplayed us...welker, lloyd, brady, hernandez, basically the entire D, wilfork included all didnt play up to their potential...missed tackles and drops are really what killed the team...no excuses, get em next year, good game by the ravens but i know i'll be rooting for the 49ers for sure!

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Welker did alright, everyone fuked up

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

mmmm that one pass right between the numbers he dropped? Wow. I think he should of caught that one. A lot of momentum shifts in that game. New England stalled drives... Baltimore didn't do sh#$.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    mmmm that one pass right between the numbers he dropped? Wow. I think he should of caught that one. A lot of momentum shifts in that game. New England stalled drives... Baltimore didn't do sh#$.
    Yeah that's the one I'm talking about. He looked upfield before securing it. Several unconverted 3rd and shorts that game for the Pats though

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

welker f u c k i n g sucks! just using his own words against him. he only makes the catch in regular season glory

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    welker f u c k i n g sucks! just using his own words against him. he only makes the catch in regular season glory

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ap-4KAs26g8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    This is his wife:

I don't know what he's so mad about
    I just can't get too surprised at football players in their 20s/early 30s cussing on the field during a game though. I imagine it used to be worse. Shoot I hope no children are around when I play a basketball game at the gym

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I just can't get too surprised at football players in their 20s cussing on the field during a game. I imagine it used to be worse. Shoot I hope no children are around when I play a basketball game at the gym
    .... yeah, but do you cuss to your opponent/s right after you have secured victory? I was at that game. I personally put a curse on Welker after that game before I left my seat

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    .... yeah, but do you cuss to your opponent/s right after you have secured victory?
    I never win

Seriously though that's pretty bad

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

he choked when he dropped that pass against the giants in the SB last year and cost his team the game.