ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportNut View Post
    I've felt so sick of myself every time when I got no money to pay the book...and had to stole my girlfriend's....

u got a problem man, u obviously care more about gambling then u do ur girl, sad....

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stealing money from her and deal with her easier than the book when it comes to it....book still let you bet and she'll understand and forgive......I've learned my lesson now and no betting on NBA at all...

SportNut

ijustwant2bpaid

ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes?, no excuse, unless shes fat and u dont care about her then feel free, but if its ur girlfriend and not some fat bag of money that would let u pee on her if u wanted then i cant condone this behavior, if its some fat chick that lets u piss on her then way to go!

rezkoness69
    rezkoness69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leonard Little, Ray Lewis, Dante Stallworth....do these names ring a bell? These 3 players all killed a human being and are on NFL rosters. Vick did not kill a human being, he indirectly killed animals. Do you really think Vick was an active part of the whole ring? It took place on his estate and he probably attended a couple fights and bet money, but I think there are probably 50 plus people that were more involved in the dog kennelz thing then Vick was and have been walking freely. Give the guy a second chance.

While dogfighting is an atrocious crime, I believe it pales in comparison to some of the other things that NFL players have been punished for. As someone mentioned above, in some countries dogs get killed by the minute for either food, entertainment, or other means. We kill chickens by the thousands in disgusting, cruel, and yet for some reason socially acceptable ways. But then, chicken fighting carries with it a huge criminal sentence. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

I'm not trying to condone animal fighting in any way nor do I believe chick or dog fighting are acceptable forms of entertainment, but hey whipping a horse, sometimes literally to death, so he crosses a finish line and wins his owner millions of dollars, and then has to be euthanized behind the curtains is ok right? In this case, neither the jockey, the owner, nor the racetrack owner go to jail. Everything must be put in perspective.
    Last edited by rezkoness69; 08-17-09 at 04:24 PM.

jkrap27
    jkrap27's Avatar Become A Pro!

scapegoat man, there always has to be a scapegoat. folks dont realize this is a huge industry like gambling or prostitution. you cant help but feel sorry for the man. unguided, never taught the right from wrong, crooked cops down there turning a blind eye and engaging in the same repulsive actions.

already all grown up and lacking direction and taking for granted his immense talent by playing lethargic and lazy, when you reach that stage in life already its take a big dramatic turn of events to be rehabilitated and make certain realizations.

its cruel i get it, but its almost a blessing in disguise that vick brought this problem to the forefront. people just didnt realize and there are still big issues folks are unaware of that happen all around us. strictly talking about dogfighting the guy has definitely been rehabilitated and its a good thing he will work with the humane society and get back on track. im happy for him and know he will make amends.

whats more exciting is the notion that he may very well give 100% effort out on the field for a change. i remember back in the day the conversations always revolved around vick's passing ability...if he was even capable. the simple answer is absolutely. Vick is a super athlete and even with some weight gain, being aged, and years out of the game he is still without question the most talented player in the nfl. if he truly does play with the desire and passion he never did have out there because he did take things for granted, there would be no stopping this freak of nature. he could throw bombs accurately with his left and right hand he can break tackles, he has tremendous vision to find the holes, speed, everything.

if the eagles werent already the favorites vick puts them over the top.

SportNut

Quote Originally Posted by ijustwant2bpaid View Post
    yes?, no excuse, unless shes fat and u dont care about her then feel free, but if its ur girlfriend and not some fat bag of money that would let u pee on her if u wanted then i cant condone this behavior, if its some fat chick that lets u piss on her then way to go!
    NO she's not fat!! but she will once my Carolina Panthers win...lobsters for dinner baby...they down 7 now to the G men...

rezkoness69
    rezkoness69's Avatar Become A Pro!

you think he's gonna get that much playing time though? I don't see it this year. I'm gonna guess he plays 2-3 snaps per game, unless of course Donovan gets hurt, in which case things could get very interesting. I'm gonna look for a prop bet for a total snaps o/u

Leverage
    HURR DERP DEEP DURP
    Leverage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportNut View Post
    NO she's not fat!! but she will once my Carolina Panthers win...lobsters for dinner baby...they down 7 now to the G men...

She gonna kneecap you? lol

First 12