durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    But how long have they had the -105 model? That seemed more recent to me.
    the whole time they've accepted post up

vega007
    vega007's Avatar Become A Pro!

For now, I'm sticking with Pinnacle. I'll wait and see if Bet Phoenix are still around with no slow pay or no pay complaints in another two or three years.

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are solid , their soccer is pretty impressive for a US facing book

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SSLP View Post
    they are solid , their soccer is pretty impressive for a US facing book
    you are a durito secrets teller. Stop this. Leave this durito guy as stupid as he was

durito
    escarabajo negro

i can win at betphoenix dumbass

your contention that pinnacle is "an easy to beat book" is what I took offense with. But, hey isn't bwin your favorite book anyway?

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    i can win at betphoenix dumbass

your contention that pinnacle is "an easy to beat book" is what I took offense with. But, hey isn't bwin your favorite book anyway?
    good to hear you can make some money with them my mexican dumbass friend. You are great

and for bwin... yeah just one of them my darling
    Last edited by moonbeam; 08-16-09 at 08:37 PM.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Durito is a dumbass?

August 16th, 2009: I have now officially heard everything.....

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17891

Good thread. Lot's of good info and bs as well.

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

Quote Originally Posted by SSLP View Post
    the video review said it i cant seem to find it though

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    if you deposit with B.P and take advantage of their early bird football bonuses..... REMEMBER that the rollover on your money doesn't START until sept 10th....

I didn't realize that back when I posted up in early august
    False. You can elect to count play beginning immediately, at a higher multiple.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Well, I am jumping on that Early Bird special and dropping the max for that bonus... $10K, so I hope they are around for a long time...

Climate
    Climate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

At first I was disappointed with their Customer service, but they got it together, and have come through with everything they promised, and have definitely stepped it up to an A- level with customer service. They have treated me well and done what they promised.

I blew my deposit a couple of times so far, but this time I've gotten a bit lucky, and will request a withdrawal in about a week.

So in about a week the money-shot is coming when I request a withdrawal. I'll keep you posted.
    Keep your fingers crossed .

I believe everything should go smooth, based on the way they have been taking care of business, and a strong hands-on management style. They've had a manager help me out (at least they had the title), and all their promises have been honored without any problems. But like I said, the money-shot is coming.
    Last edited by Climate; 08-17-09 at 04:19 AM.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    Well, I am jumping on that Early Bird special and dropping the max for that bonus... $10K, so I hope they are around for a long time...

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

No question the B+ rating is earned. I said last year if the ewallet situation was ironed out they would be an A rated book easy. As far as I know, the Moneybookers part of that equation has been dealt with. I haven't requested a Neteller withdraw for a while, but that might still be an issue.

They will get you paid, which is the bottomline, but an A rated book should be able to pay you back via Neteller if they accept funds that way.

CS is A rated and you can't beat Richard. Patience of Job there.

Lines are not vanilla. Great bonuses which evoke memories of a bygone era.

Must have book fellas for football season. I dropped my work with a couple of A books to do business with these guys.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Kats would know.

We see these guys a lot down in CR and have known them for many years. They understand the B+ for now. Everyone wants to be and truly believes they should be an A+.

BP is one of the most interesting operation I have ever been in. I respect what their plans, their creativity and mostly their work ethic. I just want to see them stay on track and while they are at it lay down a little more track.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

have to increase limits on horses....

they are backing up to $20 on some tracks......... plus limits on WPS and exotics payouts, increase a little more...

Cferrat
    Cferrat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    SBR can get add revenue from over 75 books if they wanted, majority are declined because they do not meet the tough SBR standards.
    This is true, I am with Bet911 and I can tell you all that SBR is not only fair but hard on getting those upgrades, we have been trying to get up to a C and it has been imposible without meeting the tough guidelines that they require! We will get there! Eventually..................

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Cferrat, what are you rated at the moment?

bobou812
    Screwed by Richard
    bobou812's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cferrat View Post
    This is true, I am with Bet911 and I can tell you all that SBR is not only fair but hard on getting those upgrades, we have been trying to get up to a C and it has been imposible without meeting the tough guidelines that they require! We will get there! Eventually..................
    Learn to give better head, like Richard

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Sometimes....but I can't agree with always...

seems to me like they dropped the ball on Cascade which had an A rating mere months before they stiffed everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    If you have nothing positive to say about sbr, why are you trolling this forum every day? Noone has perfect ratings, but SBR always had the best available...

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Requested $2995 this a.m.

Received Moneybookers four hours later.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I upped for the first time with BetPhoenix in early July because their deposit options featured one that I really like to use. Made my first payout request today online via their Chat reps. I used the one free payout you get every 30 days and requested mine via check. Last payout I made was at Caribsports and that check got to me inside of a week, so we will see how they compare. So far, no complaints and I believe they have some of the widest options available wagering-wise for US players.

I think I talked to a customer rep one other time about a grading discrepancy and it was handled very timely and professionally. If the payouts are done in a timely manner, this easily will be my favorite book.

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I upped for the first time with BetPhoenix in early July because their deposit options featured one that I really like to use. Made my first payout request today online via their Chat reps. I used the one free payout you get every 30 days and requested mine via check. Last payout I made was at Caribsports and that check got to me inside of a week, so we will see how they compare. So far, no complaints and I believe they have some of the widest options available wagering-wise for US players.

I think I talked to a customer rep one other time about a grading discrepancy and it was handled very timely and professionally. If the payouts are done in a timely manner, this easily will be my favorite book.
    The one free payout per month is what I'm looking for when I post up at a book. Those that charge $50 or more for withdrawl is not worth it for me as I am not a big bettor. Hearing a lot of good things about betphoenix so they look like a good option.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't get a free payout via Moneybookers, they charged me $20. They said the only payouts that were free were by check.

I paid the $20, I didn't mind, thought that was fair.
    Points Awarded:

ATX gave Peep 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

the idea that pinnacle is difficult to beat is a joke. If i had access to their MLB openers I would DESTROY them. Alas I am but a poor fool trapped in the USA (or is it USSR these days?) Maybe next spring I'll figure out a way to use them...
    Points Awarded:

ATX gave thagame24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

durito
    escarabajo negro

Quote Originally Posted by thagame24 View Post
    the idea that pinnacle is difficult to beat is a joke. If i had access to their MLB openers I would DESTROY them. Alas I am but a poor fool trapped in the USA (or is it USSR these days?) Maybe next spring I'll figure out a way to use them...
    if you are really smart enough to beat those, you long ago would've figured out how to play there
    Points Awarded:

ATX gave durito 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah proxy it bro .. many many ways to go around this

BWINcomFraud
    BWINcomFraud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why to be in doubt, then there are top A+ rated books. You must understand, that "this is the economy, stupid" that in the current stock market and financial crash like one in 1929 there will be many companies that will go bust in every industry and betting is not an exception. That's why security and rating must come first, not how nice bets they offer. I bet now with PartyGaming, I compared their bets and this are lowest, many books on the same bets offer 10-15% more, but you must ask yourself: Why they offer more?
    Here lies the answer, I prefer less for more security of my funds than more for being in doubt if bookmaker will pay me.

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by unknown Gambler View Post
    Unless you have someone working there who can make moves(CHEAT WITH YOU)
    its not true.

Not only is it not true,its as far from the truth as can be.

That said i play there.
    OK unknown Gambler. I want to tell you a secret now.
    You can beat them every day. It´s easy. (as long as you are not so stupid like durito)

durito
    escarabajo negro

I can beat pinnacle on Colombian soccer. Does that count?

moonbeam

I can beat pinnacle on Colombian soccer. Does that count?
    Yes this counts.

Zelda
    Zelda's Avatar Become A Pro!

I´d love to see a thread where the "pinny is easy to beat" guys post their bets, that would be entertaining i think

durito
    escarabajo negro

You bet darts there don't you?

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I´d love to see a thread where the "pinny is easy to beat" guys post their bets, that would be entertaining i think
    Only idiots do this

moonbeam

You bet darts there don't you?
    yes sometimes

First 123 Last