monosandalos
    monosandalos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

LGA does ever respond to complaints?

I originally made my complaint through LGA’s relevant form and via email to info@lga.org.mt on December 24 , 2012 and so far nothing not even a confirmation that my complaint is received or registered .

My complaint was regarding 90bet.gr a division of Rebels Gaming Limited registered in LGA Malta , as they state to their website , because for almost 3 months and despite my 3 attempts to withdraw a total of 404.86 euro’s my money is not withdrawn and at the same time my account balance is zero!!!

I contacted several times their CS and they admitted that this delay is totally their fault due to technical or safety reasons , or problems with their payment operator (these are the excuses they gave me) , and doesn’t have to do anything with me , nor I am the only customer of them with the same problem.

After all that this company continues to operates and possibly continue to withhold players money without any reasonable explanation.

I already filled SBR’s complaint form too , regarding this issue the same date (24/12/2012) with obviously no results

So the reason I am writing is to inform possible customers of these thieves called 90bet and to ask if any other player had an experience contacting LGA of Malta trying to resolve an issue

Last edited by monosandalos; 01-18-13 at 01:19 PM. Reason: typing mistake

Albania
    Albania's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

i have 1 year that i have contacted them for a company called bet90.com and they still haven't answered me...

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

They have resolved an issue for me before but otherwise have been useless.

monosandalos
    monosandalos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I have heard that LGA is not among the most reliable authorities of the world but this is beyond limits of imagination!!!
    Is this always their way of protecting players from scam bookies?
    I will try to inform government authorities of Malta about LGA’s “performance” hoping that they are more sufficient in their duties (Probably I made you lough with this one but let me tell you that it is not funny at all when you are losing your money from scammers and even worst when these money is more than needed)
    Could SBR do anything to put pressure on LGA? An article about their insufficiency to protect players for example?