TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The L.A. Lakers Are A Disgrace To The NBA

Anyone who watched that game last night VS Miami would say the same thing. Steve Nash's passes weren't quick and accurate like in past years. Kobe couldn't heat up like normal. Miami just sat there and waited for L.A. to move... and let me tell you... they didn't move anywhere. The media talks up this team way too much.

1. I wouldn't be surprised (once The Lakers are officially eliminated for a possible playoff birth) Kobe just retires and walks out. He's not going to be traded. He's not going to another team. He was born a Laker... and he will die as a Laker. He doesn't deserve to be in this situation. Yes, he's old... and he realizes this. Kobe has the personality to just get up one day... and say... I'm done. I'm retired. Don't be surprised one morning you tune into ESPN and the Breaking News story is... Kobe Bryant has retired.

2. Steve Nash needs to retire. This will be his last year. He knows it.

3. Howard is the biggest homo around. The guy is a panzy. And he couldn't even carry this squad on his own. What an a$$hole this guy is. Lakers will let him go....

4. Gasol is about done...

Which leads me to believe... remember the OLD Golden State Warriors who were always in last place in the division? And everyone laughed at them? That's where the L.A. Lakers will be... 15th spot. How can you go to SHOWTIME to SHOWS OVER? UNREAL

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

I already said that as Lakers will not enter the Playoffs, Kobe will retire to save his face.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

im happy to see this, pathetic team, douchebag fans.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Way too many turnovers in the first half...And you're right, most of nash's passes in the beginning were trying to be fed into tight spots and seemed like they were all stolen.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

[QUOTE=TheMoneyShot;17527408
    1. I wouldn't be surprised (once The Lakers are officially eliminated for a possible playoff birth) Kobe just retires and walks out.

2. Steve Nash needs to retire. This will be his last year. He knows it.

3. Howard is the biggest homo around. The guy is a panzy. And he couldn't even carry this squad on his own. What an a$$hole this guy is. Lakers will let him go....

4. Gasol is about done...
    [/QUOTE]

Sorry you lost your ass last night. Losing is never fun.

1. Wrong.......Kobe will not retire. Kobe is playing his best ball in years.

2. Wrong.......Nash will play at least another year or two.

3. Lakers will not "let him go".....they will try to resign him for a max deal (Howard is actually starting to play better the past week or so).

4. Gasol is obviously not what he once was.......but, far from "done". Many teams would still like to have a skilled 7-footer.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I still think Howard is a dominate force if you get him in the right situation and keep him happy.

Someone will make a big move for him before the deadline.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

The Lakers were just another of many teams that will fall to the one man wrecking crew known as Lebron.
    Lakers stacking up All-Stars for their starting lineup and still can't handle 1 man.

Switch Lebron and Kobe in last nights game, and the Lakers win by 37+
    Nash knows that.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    im happy to see this, pathetic team, douchebag fans.
    Hey.....fukktard........who's your favorite team kid? Surely it's either a franchise that's had it's head kicked in by the Lakers off & on decade after decade..........or...........you're one of the front running fagggots who just happens to be either a Heat or Thunder fan (and a former Bulls fan).

Enjoy

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    The Lakers were just another of many teams that will fall to the one man wrecking crew known as Lebron.
    Lakers stacking up All-Stars for their starting lineup and still can't handle 1 man.

Nash knows that.
    Come on gates...........37 points? Sure, Kobe played a horrid first three quarters, but come on. Put down the Boone's Farm gates.........it's way too early.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Howard is the problem. How do you coach him, when he doesn't seem to have the desire to want it for himself? He should be bodying and destroying people in the low post. Kobe is going to regress; Nash is going to regress. Howard should be peaking, which he isn't. Team is hopeless.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Nash knows that.
    all said and done Lebron will have more rings, mpvs, scoring titles and respect than kobe

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    all said and done Lebron will have more rings, mpvs, scoring titles and respect than kobe
    Doubt he'll have more rings............he's got a LONG way to go.

More respect? Depends.........Lakers haters (and the NBA is full of them.......for obvious reasons) will always dislike Kobe. But, Lebron will forever be known as a ring chaser who couldn't get in done in Cleveland. He'll never get "more rings" in Miami........and surely he'll place himself on a contender during his next ring chase. Kobe on the other hand............17 years and counting........same team.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

they got nash 5 years too late..years past they relied on kobe's dominating play to get wins, seems like he's either lost a step or not feeling as competitive. then they bring in a run n gun coach that preaches no defense and it's all adding up.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post

I don't know about the bolded parts.

But all said and done, Lebron doesn't have the passion Kobe has. But Lebron has the skills to be the best player ever, but settles for less.

But hands down if Lakers had Lebron on that team and Kobe was on the Heat.
    The Lakers would just roll that team. And BAD.

Lebron making great passes all night.
    Lebron would have no problem getting the actual ball to Dwight.
    Lebron makes his teammates much better than Kobe has ever made any of his teammates...Nash/Meeks/Lebron/Gasol/Howard would rip apart most teams in the league....That team is 10X better than any team Lebron ever had in Cle and we all know how he did there, but now it seems like he's actually caring about the game and wants to win and is finally not just settling for less than the best, like he did the first 7 years of his career.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Doubt he'll have more rings............he's got a LONG way to go.

More respect? Depends.........Lakers haters (and the NBA is full of them.......for obvious reasons) will always dislike Kobe. But, Lebron will forever be known as a ring chaser who couldn't get in done in Cleveland. He'll never get "more rings" in Miami........and surely he'll place himself on a contender during his next ring chase. Kobe on the other hand............17 years and counting........same team.
    Kobe is rapist he will never have more respect than Bron even though Bron broke Cleveland heart

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I think it's more correct to state: Lebron didn't have the passion that Kobe has. I think he's transformed quite a bit in the last couple of years. When Kobe was coming off the bench for Jackson, he was a much different player than he is now. It's the same for Lebron, though it took longer for him to arrive.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

lakers have been good probably 15 out of the last 18 years, few years after shaq left and this year they suck. cant stay good forever. They need to rebuild

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO NO ONE respects Kobe Bryant...NO ONE.

Other than deluded Laker fans. If Kobe was even an afterthought he would have had guys lined up to play with him in LA and collect rings. But he hasnt had a single solitary player of any caliber voluntarily go there and play with him as a free agent. Even when the Lakers were good enough to win it all.

Kobe is a self centered ball hogging douchebag. Even Magic Johnson couldnt get through to the guy. Or at least any advice Erv gave him went unheeded.

Lebron is ten times the player Kobe ever was because Lebron makes guys better, even guys that are already stars. When he has to he can also take over a game just like he did last night. It woud have been great to see Kobe get switched on him and see kobe get blown by every time down the court, but it didnt happen. Lebron James is basically unstoppable when he wants to be. I am not even a big lebron guy, I really dont like him but he is better than Kobe is by a mile now and is probably better than kobe ever was in terms of effecting a game. Because while Kobe got hot once in while and could sink a few jumpers Lebron doesnt have to settle for that shit he can just drive the lane any time he wants.

Kobe had a chance to be on a complete dynasty, seriously the way the league gave the Lakers everything they wanted He could have realistically gotten 10 rings, probably even more, instead he has 5, and wont sniff another one unless he goes to the Clippers and comes off the bench. But he wanted to always be the man when he was never capable of it. Even when he supposedly was it wasnt him that got those last 2 rings, it was fischer, Gasol , Bynum and Odom. KObe got all the credit but in reality they won in spite of him not because of him.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I think it's more correct to state: Lebron didn't have the passion that Kobe has. I think he's transformed quite a bit in the last couple of years. When Kobe was coming off the bench for Jackson, he was a much different player than he is now. It's the same for Lebron, though it took longer for him to arrive.

Agreed.

If Lebron had Kobes attitude he'd be horrifying to play against rather than just scary.
    That always seems to be the one thing that Kobe definitely has over Lebron (sure some will argue defense)

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed.

If Lebron had Kobes attitude he'd be horrifying to play against rather than just scary.
    That always seems to be the one thing that Kobe definitely has over Lebron (sure some will argue defense)
    Did you just honestly try to compare Lebron and Kobe defensively?

Everyone in the league knows LeBron is the best player on the court on both sides of the ball and it isn't even close.

---

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/79...defensive-team

NBA Most Valuable Player LeBron James was the leading vote-getter for the league's all-defensive squad Wednesday, while Defensive Player of the Year Tyson Chandler didn't even crack the first team.

A media panel voted for Defensive Player of the Year, while the all-defensive team vote was conducted by the league's 30 head coaches, who voted for a first and second team by position and were not allowed to pick their own players.

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Dwight is a clown. I thought it was funny the pre game Magic or someone said Lakers win comfortably. Shaq was saying he would love to see Dwight score 34 points. What a goon. Dwight turned it over a bunch not looking for the ball from Kobe and that air ball free throw. Wow so sad.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Lakers are very interesting to watch now for a reason no one expected. The trade deadline is in one month. What happens to their assets as they are near being mathematically eliminated (How big is this next week? They play Utah a week from today. That has to be a must win.) They can't afford to make a year 2 run with a payroll that couldn't make the playoffs so what happens? There are loads of questions no one probably had to think about. Do they force Howard to either sign an extension or trade him? Do they force whoever takes him to take another contract like Artest? They could trade Nash now and probably get much more than they could later. Nash in a Bulls uni? Memphis? Miami? Assuming Howard isn't committed, don't they have to try to trade everyone but Kobe?

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Please elaborate more on the years Kobe was "coming off the bench for Jackson". Thanks.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Kobe is rapist he will never have more respect than Bron even though Bron broke Cleveland heart
    LOL.......Kobe didn't rape Kate. That mudshark got exactly what she wanted. Dumb whore.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Do they force Howard to either sign an extension or trade him? Do they force whoever takes him to take another contract like Artest? They could trade Nash now and probably get much more than they could later. Nash in a Bulls uni? Memphis? Miami? Assuming Howard isn't committed, don't they have to try to trade everyone but Kobe?
    I believe they will start ripping the entire team apart. It's unreal to even comprehend this... but it's the only solution if you want to save money. If that's what they want to do? Kobe proved to me that he's extremely tired. He's a bench player. Yes, I said it. He's a 2nd string player now. Nash... isn't worth anything to me. Again, 2nd string player. Howard is the biggest cry baby ever. The guy has big arms, big shoulders... and he's a foot away from the rim... and he misses lay ups??!? slam that ball in there.... you turd. Artest is 2nd string...

It's time these players face the music... they aren't starters anymore.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Artest is human garbage, talk about useless.. guy can't even hit the open 3 anymore

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I believe they will start ripping the entire team apart. It's unreal to even comprehend this... but it's the only solution if you want to save money. If that's what they want to do? Kobe proved to me that he's extremely tired. He's a bench player. Yes, I said it. He's a 2nd string player now. Nash... isn't worth anything to me. Again, 2nd string player. Howard is the biggest cry baby ever. The guy has big arms, big shoulders... and he's a foot away from the rim... and he misses lay ups??!? slam that ball in there.... you turd. Artest is 2nd string...

It's time these players face the music... they aren't starters anymore.
    MoneyShot........you're a quality poster......and killed it in the bowl pick-em contest. But, you're obviously beyond drunk and/or on serious drugs on this fine Friday.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/88...urant-starters

Kobe has more votes for the All-Star team than any other player in the world. Does that make him the best? Of course not......Lebron is currently the best player in the NBA. But, let's not pretend that 1.6 million fans have no idea what they are doing in voting Kobe an All-Star for the 15th straight season (an all time NBA record).

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Artest is human garbage, talk about useless.. guy can't even hit the open 3 anymore
    Funny.

He hit 2 of 4 last night and is hitting 36% on the season.

TheMoneyShot

Walters... we know you're a Laker Lover and you're in denial. It's ok.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

fvk the lakers- only hope they will suk for a long time like the clip joint did or the knicks

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    But he wanted to always be the man when he was never capable of it. Even when he supposedly was it wasnt him that got those last 2 rings, it was fischer, Gasol , Bynum and Odom. KObe got all the credit but in reality they won in spite of him not because of him.
    This is why u can't get even a shread of credibility from anybody on this site. Because u make ignorant comments like this. Credit to everybody but the MVP. You probably think the massage therapist deserves more credit for Kobe's 5 rings than he does?? He's pissed on u so many x's & broke your heart so many x's u just cant stand it.

Last edited by upscope; 01-18-13 at 01:33 PM.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Hey.....fukktard........who's your favorite team kid? Surely it's either a franchise that's had it's head kicked in by the Lakers off & on decade after decade..........or...........you're one of the front running fagggots who just happens to be either a Heat or Thunder fan (and a former Bulls fan).

Enjoy
    LOL! look at how angry you are...again, douchebags. For the record, I'm a Raptor fan living in Toronto. I also don't sound like a whiny child crying for a Shirley Temple.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    LOL! look at how angry you are...again, douchebags.
    Angry? Nah.......just calling it like I see it. If you had any idea what being a true fan.....a lifelong fan was like.....you'd have a better understanding.

I will admit..........front running fruitcakes aren't high on my list.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

My only regret is not betting more on Miami, anyone who lost money on LA truly deserves it. The only explanation for taking LA after their terrible season is square play.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

8-25. kobe f**ks things up in "big" games more often than not. his clutchness/black mamba/killer insinct is just an illusion. My impression is that when he does something really good on the court ( be it great defense/ many passes/ rebounds) is just because he wants to be praised. like "Kobe, 34 years old can still play D! WOW" but it lasts no longer than a posession. if he really wanted to be a true champion, he would perform better at defense and not bitch about team mates.

123 Last