sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Is there a way to tile tables from multiple poker sites at 1 time?

I can tile multi tables from the same site no problem but cannot seem to allign from multiple different sites.

Anybody

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

You shouldn't tile at all. A reduction in tables increases ROI per table to make up for lower volume and it adds years to your life

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

.....anyone else

TheCentaur

No I've tried you can't do it

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!
    IMightBluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    You shouldn't tile at all. A reduction in tables increases ROI per table to make up for lower volume and it adds years to your life
    Lmao Roi to cash games? DA FAQ! And more tables you play assuming your a winning player, your bb/100 winrate will go down but your hourly will go up.

Also if you want to multi table on multiple sites than go try out "stack and tile" I think the site is stackandtile.com
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by IMightBluff View Post
    Lmao Roi to cash games? DA FAQ! And more tables you play assuming your a winning player, your bb/100 winrate will go down but your hourly will go up.

Also if you want to multi table on multiple sites than go try out "stack and tile" I think the site is stackandtile.com
    I was talking about sit n gos
    Can't believe people still try to beat cash games online. Maybe you guys are cheating/colluding or something

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Who cares if its cash games or tourneys?

I have a high ROI when I exchange cash for alcohol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Can't believe people still try to beat cash games online.
    Really? I can. Most of them don't do it very well though.

TheCentaur

Rudy Im worried about you

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Heads up I can see

Multi handed ur just asking to be robbed

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Shhh its people like that, that make us the monies They believe everything is rigged lmao

And the website with the program is this. It works with every client, and after a few min of setting up its a great investment if your playing on 2 sites or more at a time Try the free trial and guaranteed you will be hooked!
    http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/

TheCentaur

Shhh its people like that, that make us the monies They believe everything is rigged lmao

I'm not talking about rigged I'm talking about collusion. You ever see those houses in Vegas with online poker players that have about 8 computers set up around a table? You think they do it for the socializing and hide their ip for online security?

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

Why are you worried about collusion? Thats like the stupidest thing you can worry about in online poker lmao.

If you play on PokerStars, Bovada, Full Tilt Poker, or Party Poker and you suspect collusion you just contact Customer Support. They take this very seriously and if they confirm collusion exists they return you 100% of your money lost at table to those players and i know specifically on PS and FTP now they return 100% of your money you ever lost to that player over the course of many months.

Play on a legitimate site, and collusion a thing of the past. Sure it might be a little annoying, but you will get your money back. Iv had it happen before to me on Stars, and these websites have exceptional customer service.

And collusion isnt as rampart as you think it is lol, your just prob a terrible player and this is the only way you can justify why you are losing. Because obv you would never make -EV plays bc your so pro

nomeansno
    nomeansno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

paranoid much

TheCentaur

You said this:
    Why are you worried about collusion? Thats like the stupidest thing you can worry about in online poker lmao.
    Then you said this:

If you play on PokerStars, Bovada, Full Tilt Poker, or Party Poker and you suspect collusion you just contact Customer Support. They take this very seriously and if they confirm collusion exists they return you 100% of your money lost at table to those players and i know specifically on PS and FTP now they return 100% of your money you ever lost to that player over the course of many months.

Play on a legitimate site, and collusion a thing of the past. Sure it might be a little annoying, but you will get your money back. Iv had it happen before to me on Stars, and these websites have exceptional customer service.
    It's stupid to worry about, but sites take it very seriously and you've had to deal with it?
    You realize how hard it is to prove, and what a small percentage of cases are blatant enough for the sites to confiscate?

Listen, how did these millionaire poker players make all their money? It was heads up online or live, tourneys online or live, or live cash games. Not 9 handed online pal.

I'm up over 6 figures playing tourneys online and live, and live cash games over several years part time. Around even playing multi handed cash online. I know ur going to scream "well you just suck at online cash games" but you would be an idiot

andyjc712
    andyjc712's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1149

You said this:

Then you said this:

It's stupid to worry about, but sites take it very seriously and you've had to deal with it?
    You realize how hard it is to prove, and what a small percentage of cases are blatant enough for the sites to confiscate?

Listen, how did these millionaire poker players make all their money? It was heads up online or live, tourneys online or live, or live cash games. Not 9 handed online pal.

I'm up over 6 figures playing tourneys online and live, and live cash games over several years part time. Around even playing multi handed cash online. I know ur going to scream "well you just suck at online cash games" but you would be an idiot

He is to busy trying to impress everyone with his wealth of knowledge to realize he is contradicting himself. He is a legend in his own mind

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

You said this:

Then you said this:

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I tend to agree with you Centaur. Its not a problem at low or micro stakes, but anything beyond that and playing cash games is like banging your head against a goddamn brick wall.

Heads up is the way to do it.