greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Taking the over 116 myself. Both teams reach 60 in this one.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

so what is the deal here....

who is hurt and who is not?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I wouldn't worry about who's hurt.

Line moved from -2.5 to -1.5 with over 60% of the bettors on Stony Brook. Thus, clearly you bet Vermont in this one, or you just wait til tomorrow and try some NBA tonight. I may play Vermont.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    I wouldn't worry about who's hurt.

Line moved from -2.5 to -1.5 with over 60% of the bettors on Stony Brook. Thus, clearly you bet Vermont in this one, or you just wait til tomorrow and try some NBA tonight. I may play Vermont.
    So a 1 point line move makes it Vermont or no play?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    So a 1 point line move makes it Vermont or no play?
    Umm, yeah, when it's a one point move going opposite most of the betting! RLM has paid out very well in college hoops this season thus far.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Umm, yeah, when it's a one point move the wrong way!
    60% on a side isn't overwhelming but I'll just leave it at that as I know there is no way to reason with people who live and die by RLM

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    60% on a side isn't overwhelming but I'll just leave it at that as I know there is no way to reason with people who live and die by RLM
    I'm seeing 66% at the moment, with the full one-point move. I don't live or die by RLM at all when my own knowledge is telling me to blow it off... but when I otherwise don't have a clue, or am on the fence, I either play it or I stay off the game.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

I live in Burlington and been to a few Catamount games this year. I was at Wednesdays game vs Binghamton which might be the worst team in DI basketball. Catamounts only put up 61 pts. Held Binghamton to 37 pts. Luke's been out so this is not news. For the over backers be very careful. Vermont is a bad offensive team. Trey Blue only real threat from perimeter and he comes off the bench. Tendency to shoot poorly from the line. They play hard on defense. Vokel does it all for the Catamounts but hes not a scorer. He can play inside and out and will defend Stony Brooks best player. I don't know much about Stony Brook but I doubt Vermont scores much more than 50pts. This is 1 vs 2 in the league as these two teams will probably decide the NCAA automatic qualifier come tourney time. It could go either way so I'm not picking a side. lean under but don't know enough about Stony Brook. I would save your money for tomorrow much better games. Game is on the U if you want to watch.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    I live in Burlington and been to a few Catamount games this year. I was at Wednesdays game vs Binghamton which might be the worst team in DI basketball. Catamounts only put up 61 pts. Held Binghamton to 37 pts. Luke's been out so this is not news. For the over backers be very careful. Vermont is a bad offensive team. Trey Blue only real threat from perimeter and he comes off the bench. Tendency to shoot poorly from the line. They play hard on defense. Vokel does it all for the Catamounts but hes not a scorer. He can play inside and out and will defend Stony Brooks best player. I don't know much about Stony Brook but I doubt Vermont scores much more than 50pts. This is 1 vs 2 in the league as these two teams will probably decide the NCAA automatic qualifier come tourney time. It could go either way so I'm not picking a side. lean under but don't know enough about Stony Brook. I would save your money for tomorrow much better games. Game is on the U if you want to watch.
    Nice write up thanks for the information.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

rockets pacers over? i love the under in that game, houston on the road, is zzz. pacers d at home, is one of the best, not to mention the way they play when they are on their game prevents a-lot of scoring.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Great stuff, bud, thanks!

Based on all the info in this thread, I'm now thinking that the Under 118 is the play here. Who agrees? The side seems pretty unbettable.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

vermont domination. thread on sbr a dud again shocking.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Catamounts much more aggressive tonight than I've seen at any point this year.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Not for me. The info gathered in this thread led me to play Vermont and the under. Vermont looks great and I bet the under is gonna hit too, although that one could go either way right now.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Have you read the posts in this thread, most posters were on Vermont pal.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Nice that people chased off me and my picks.

Now look what you get.

Enjoy.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Nice hit. At least I had Vermont, but my under got squashed like a bug in that second half!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

This guy

Trying to talk shit in a thread...Did he forget he posted this in the thread?

rockets pacers over? i love the under in that game, houston on the road, is zzz. pacers d at home, is one of the best, not to mention the way they play when they are on their game prevents a-lot of scoring.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

First 12