Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

What NFL Fans Are The Biggest D-Bags?

Here is my list......

1) Raiders.....gangbangers and guys dressed up like Gene Simmons in Kiss. Laughable.
    2) Ravens....the same town that lamented the loss of the Colts praises Art Modell who sodomized the loyal fans of Cleveland.....and coddle the murderer Ray Lewis.
    3) Jets.....even Fireman Ed couldn't stomach a fan base dumb enough to support Rex, Cromartie, et al over the crosstown Super Bowl champs, NYGiants.
    4) Dallas....classy guy like Tom Landry is kicked to the curb. Read 'Boys Will Be Boys'.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Better to ask which NFL fanbase isn't completely filled with D-bags. Green Bay, maybe?

Harry N. Lloyd

I definitely like Packer fans, Steeler fans, Bills fans, and Browns fans. A lot of it boils down to whether or not you'd get assaulted for wearing your team's jersey at the other team's home field. Raider fans would (and have) killed people who did this. Remember the SF Giants (baseball) fan who was beaten senseless at the Dodgers game?

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'd think 9ers are up there. not all fans, but majority of em at the games there are. my friends used to go to 9ers game every year whenever he visits his sister and he pretty much said if you dont have 9er gear, expect to be treated like trash.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Vikings Fans

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

OP's list is pretty spot on. Although, I'd replace Jets with Green Bay.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Good List...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

1) Dallas....Opie

2) Raiders.....gangbangers and guys dressed up like Gene Simmons in Kiss. Laughable.

3) Jets.....even Fireman Ed couldn't stomach a fan base dumb enough to support Rex, Cromartie, et al over the crosstown Super Bowl champs, NYGiants.

4) Cleveland..........the team mirrors it's fans............

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

nobody has mentioned the patriots? surely there is a reason we are the most hated

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    OP's list is pretty spot on. Although, I'd replace Jets with Green Bay.
    I don't think ive ever heard negative things said about Packer fans, curious what youre basing this on.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

How did you forget the Eagles ? They booed Santa, Cheered at Michael Irvins career ending neck injury. There were stories about a guy in a wheel chair being threatened until he took his Redskins jersey off .... There are alot of D-Bag Eagles fans.

I am a Cowboys fans and I hate alot of other Cowboys fans. Too many band wagon guys who have no idea whats going on during the season.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

All NFL fans are fked in the head, Buffalo fans are awesome though

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Yets fans, then cowboys.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Fans (fanatics) are D-bags by definition. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanaticism

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

The NFL as a whole has plenty of d-bags in general....I've been to many different stadiums and you see some of the biggest trash out there across all teams

Fighting someone just over what team they support is sick......But then again, if you go into an opposing stadium with the road team's jersey on and act like a drunk jerkoff, you deserve what's coming to you. I just hate when someone minding their own business gets fukked with bad over what they're wearing

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Raiders all day bitches

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

come to Indianapolis and you will be welcomed with open arms and treated with respect, unless you provoke or start something with one or more Colt fans for no reason whatsoever... then you will be a target

out of all the games I've been too, the worst fans were Jet fans... then Baltimore. Patriot fans are ok until their team blows a 17 point 4th quarter lead and loses

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    come to Indianapolis and you will be welcomed with open arms and treated with respect, unless you provoke or start something with one or more Colt fans for no reason whatsoever... then you will be a target

out of all the games I've been too, the worst fans were Jet fans... then Baltimore. Patriot fans are ok until their team blows a 17 point 4th quarter lead and loses
    Jets fans are definitely up there.....We are a tortured fan base and have been shit on by lady luck and other things over the years. Also many Jets fans are also Mets fans and cannot handle the success of Yankees and Giants and are very bitter over it living with friends and co-workers etc.

I am a Yankees/Jets fan and not an uneducated animal but there are alot of Jets fans that piss me off when I go to games

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    I don't think ive ever heard negative things said about Packer fans, curious what youre basing this on.
    2 things.

1) I am a Bears fan, half of my family are Green Bay fans, the other Bears fans. As a result, I have a hostility towards them generally, and more specifically - they think they are the holy grail of NFL. That is bullshit.

2) They piss me off kinda in the same way Nebraska football and Spurs fans piss me off, they try to be too nice. Like they're above it or something. Terrible.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

this is easy.

Ny giants

fukking guidos

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Cowboys fans are by far the worst.

2 years in a row I have went out to watch the Texans in the second round of the playoffs and half the people there are wearing cowboy jerseys...

I astonished since the didn't even make the playoffs.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

eagles fans .. theres a reason why there is a jail under the stadium ...

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Philadelphia Eagles worst fans in the league and its not even close.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    haha said the same thing right before you ... the stories ive heard make me wanna kill someone after the way their fans treat people

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    haha said the same thing right before you ... the stories ive heard make me wanna kill someone after the way their fans treat people

Flyers fans just as bad, never been to a Phillies game, but I can imagine they're some dumb cheesesteaks too.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

#32 Minnesota

We are Minnesota nice.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

shocked the eagles werent on the OP list, but people seem to get that they are the worst

having been to many pats games, i have to say pats fans will never give anyone a hard time about wearing a different jersey or anything...pats fans are way too focused on getting smashed at the tailgate and watching tom brady....that being said, us pats fans do tend to come off as cocky...but wouldnt you if your team was that good?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

let me share with you my experiences having been to indy twice...in 07 and 08....first off...beautiful city....in 08 when i went it was november and almost 70 degrees...st elmos is great

but the fans werent all that pleasant....in 07 first of all i was with my father who was in his 60s....we were heckled immedietly after entering our section with pats gear...to the point that security came down and spoke with US(which is pretty common place i understand in visiting stadiums)...they were pretty nasty....by the end of the game they were shaking our hands and telling us brady was better

in 08 after I left the stadium im walking outside and a drunk girl decides to flip my hat off while walking by...so what did I do? i turned right around and shoved her boyfriend and asked him if they had a problem? she flipped out and said "what did you shove him for ...he didnt do anything"...I said "i know what am i supposed to do challenge you to a fight"?....her boyfriend was pretty reasonable and understanding....

great city and for the most part the people are great....but they arent saints...ive had pats season tix since 93 and not once have i ever treated an opposing fan like that and im a complete asshole

but the old meadowlands was by far the worst

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    How did you forget the Eagles ? They booed Santa, Cheered at Michael Irvins career ending neck injury. There were stories about a guy in a wheel chair being threatened until he took his Redskins jersey off .... There are alot of D-Bag Eagles fans.

I am a Cowboys fans and I hate alot of other Cowboys fans. Too many band wagon guys who have no idea whats going on during the season.
    Agreed, but don't stop with the Eagles. It's the whole damn city of Philly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    As the OP I intentionally left Philly off the list merely because of all the suffering they've done. Sure, Jets fans have suffered too but they deserve it because of all the empty guarantees they give (not including Joe Willy whom I respect.) Times have been tough in Philly. And DiNero won me over in Silver Linings Playbook.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

1) Giants

2) Patriots

3) Jets

4) Denver

5) San Diego

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Here is my list......

1) Raiders.....gangbangers and guys dressed up like Gene Simmons in Kiss. Laughable.
    2) Ravens....the same town that lamented the loss of the Colts praises Art Modell who sodomized the loyal fans of Cleveland.....and coddle the murderer Ray Lewis.
    4) Dallas....classy guy like Tom Landry is kicked to the curb. Read 'Boys Will Be Boys'.
    The thread is called "What NFL Fans Are The Biggest D-Bags?" Sooooo Cowboys "FANS" were the ones that "kicked LAndry to the curb"? And how are the EAGLES not on there? They were the first stadium to have a court system, Boo Santa Clause, and light people on fire and pee on them to put it out!

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Seahawks fans, most energetic by far... So what's with those guys in Washington with pig snouts on at the redskins games?

DroppinDimes
    FUBAR
    DroppinDimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Patriots - Biggest bunch of bandwagon fans in the league
    Eagles - Rudest fans
    Raiders - Their costumes say it all

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Quote Originally Posted by beermankirk View Post
    Seahawks fans, most energetic by far... So what's with those guys in Washington with pig snouts on at the redskins games?
    HAHAHA Sooo embarrasing. Loooking at all those old fat men wearing pig snouts. Couldnt pick a worse "get-up".

And yes I went to school in Pennsylvania for 4 years, and had to deal with Philly "Phans" in general. Awful experience. Rude, assholes! Very biased, and no I mean no room to argue with them. Just turns into violence or other problems.

And Giant fans.... Ehhh don't really get under my skin that much. I went to SantaCon this year in the city. Rocked my Cowboys Santa hat. Got way more compliments than I did hatred.... Although I did have a full bar chanting TONY ROMO (Mocking him of course). Pretty funny shit.
    Last edited by BoutDemCowboys; 01-18-13 at 03:21 PM.

12 Last