mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16267

the worst ever were the old raiders fans when they were the Los Angeles Raiders and played at the colisiuem.you could not wear any other colors beside black and silver.a steeler fan was stab once in a fight everytime i went to a raider game a the old colisieum there were always fights with opposing fans i once got beer all over me when a packer fan was in the next row above me and raider fans were throwing beer at him the whole game you could never wear a opposing jersey back then those games were wild.

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

I have to admit that Eagles fans where one of the worst if not the worst fans WHEN the eagles played in the Vet. And most of the time the problems originated in the upper level of the stadium. Yes itīs true that at that time there was a jail and a judge in the stadium. And what happened with the Michael Irving incident is a total and complete shame as an Eagles fan, terrible action by the fans. If you had a jersey of the other team, forget about it, you were asking for BIG trouble.

That is not the case now, things have changed itīs more civilized, still a very tough crowd but if you compare it with the Vetīs years itīs a walk on the park, Iīm sure now there other teams with worse fans.

And I have to admit that many philly sport fans are d bags and jerks, but believe me that they are not the majority.
    Come see for your self when you have the oppourtunity, just donīt do anything blatantly stupid and you will be fine.

Cheers

First 12