frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

OKC should cover easily against Nuggets tomorrow

Nuggets have been starting out slow in their last 4 wins at home against muchh inferior opponents aside from Golden State. The mile high altitude is the only thing saving them, because the 2nd half is when they are best defensively. The 2nd half is when they do the most damage at home.

The Nuggets will be tired going into OKC thanks to overtime, and I expect them to have a slow start again. Since they won't be aided by the mile high altitude, I don't see them mounting a defensive of stand once they fall behind. Thunders covers easily tomorrow.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Nuggets have been starting out slow in their last 4 wins at home against muchh inferior opponents aside from Golden State. The mile high altitude is the only thing saving them, because the 2nd half is when they are best defensively. The 2nd half is when they do the most damage at home.

The Nuggets will be tired going into OKC thanks to overtime, and I expect them to have a slow start again. Since they won't be aided by the mile high altitude, I don't see them mounting a defensive of stand once they fall behind. Thunders covers easily tomorrow.
    Your opinion means nothing at all if you can't get the name right

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

What's the line? OKC-7?

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'll take the Thunder as well. They should get up mightly for this, Westbrook and Durant will be completely fired up as usual in these battles and the Nuggets have not been impressive at all. If it's a close game we all know who has the advantage...

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Thunder by double digits. Best of luck

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

game is def a pass ... okc is filthy ... but denver man i just dunno about them yet . some nights they play really well and then there are nights where they look clueless

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

it all depends on the line because if its too high ill take den cause if ibaka and sefo(cant spell the rest) are out then den has the advantage inside and that could be huge

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

palyed last night ot in the high alttitude by end of third they will b out of gas okc should by 10-15 pts at home

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Could also be look ahead to a brutal road schedule for OKC? 8 of next 10 on the road. Denver sneaks in and gets this one.