bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    can't even imagine trying to have sex on acid. lol. i would just laugh, once I start laughing when I'm trippin I can't fkn stop. though I haven't touched acid or shrooms in years.
    it was in high school or like a year after....and thats what i did...just kind of grinning...she had no idea that i was on it...i had zero ambition to even attempt....actually saw this girl the other day with her husband...made me think of this

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    how could she not be reprimanded for wearing this? your suppose to be a woman. woman don't go on national TV presenting themselves like this. what the fukk is the purpose of that huge thing over her head????????

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    whatever guy...i was on acid once and had a girl that wanted me to penetrate her on the hood of my car....and i didnt even know what the penetrate to do...i said peace and went and crushed a dominos dominator pizza....you would have ejaculated in your pants
    Epic.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

All these fat butch tanks in the media need to get over themselves. Another woman gets called attractive and they get all up in arms and offended. These women would do cartwheels if some guy called them "smokin" but they can't because they're so fukkin fat. Fukkin get over yourselves.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Update (10:14 a.m.): ESPN says Brent Musburger said "It was really smokin'," not "Who was really smokin'." We hear no evidence of a retroflex consonant, but we'll take their word for it.

I heard no retroflex consonant either, however, I have no idea why that matters? Does a retroflex consonant imply satire or something? Anyone else miss that one?

First 12